My journey of becoming the khan

So my plan is to run khan stage 1 for a month, then khan stage 4 for a month.
Then do khan stage 1 for 2 months maybe 3 and then khan 4 for 2-3 months stacked with commander.
After I’m done with that imma do the same with eog and pair it with renaissance man.

2 Likes

Why not running stage 2 & 3?

St2 is immensely powerful

I would not scip it

Stage 4 have stage 2 in it

So I started this journal kinda late, it’s already week 3 of khan stage 1 and it’s working really good, my anxiety is almost gone and most of my fears are gone.
I used to have anxiety and fear of judgment, I was keeping words to myself and filtering a lot, not I just say whatever tf I want without over thinking, and with no single regret, I used to regret stuff I said or done the day after but not anymore.
I don’t have fight or flight response anymore when talking to ppl or when in confrontation and I stand up for myself more.

I think I might start khan stage 4 tomorrow even tho I ain’t done a full cycle of stage 1 because fuck it and I have a party in about 2 week so I want to pull some women.

But after a month of stage 4 I will do 1 or 2 more cycles maybe even 3 of stage 1 again to heal everything completely.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Love the attitude! Do watch the word usage though. The link @FireDragon provided is a good quick read

3 Likes

Buddy are you new to subs or subliminalclub?

Did you have done some other alpha subs before?

Trust me st 2 is imense

Jumping straight to st 4 is not clever.

I did 1 1/2 years ago exactly what your up to and it fucked me up big time. It was so hard that I had to do over 1 year Dragon Reborn.

Go slow man, it’s not fast food or high speed download and instant exeqution without the learning curve, it’s transformation of your core, it’s an organic process.

All the best to your Journey

4 Likes

At the end of the day, you bought the product so you can use it as you wish. However, do understand that there is a reason that the recommendations are in place. Most of us have been around for a few years so we speak from experience when we tell you to not jump the gun. Use Khan ST1 for 21 days, take a 5-day break from all Subliminals, then run it again for another 21 days and have a 5-day break, that will be your cycle 1. Follow this pattern for each of the stages as it will yield the most potent and long-term results.

The reason that we take this slowly and not rush it is to prime your brain and not overload it with a large amount of stimulus that it cannot process. Doing so will be detrimental to your overall progress.

5 Likes

Ok noted.
I decided to just listen to your warnings drop khan and start with ascension, how many cycles I should do with ascension before moving to khan? 3?

You can keep using Khan, especially since you’ve already started getting results from it. Just take things slow and go through the stages with the recommended progression.

If you’re listening to a single Zero Point title, the pattern is exceptionally easy:

Listen to 1-2 loops of the title, then take the next day off. Do this for roughly three weeks / 21 days then take five days off. That’s it. To illustrate:

• Day 1: 1-2 loops
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1-2 loops
  • Day 4: Rest

… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

What I copied above is what we would consider a full cycle. 21 days + 5 days of no subliminals, the rest allows your mind to properly digest and integrate the content you listened to in the previous weeks, it also allows you to not get overloaded with new information. The recommendation is to do 2 full cycles before moving on to the next stage. Each stage builds on top of the previous ones so it’s important to not skip ahead.

If you want to additional reading, I encourage you to check out the sales pages as updated objectives where recently added.

And if you want to see some of the results that other members have had with Khan, you can check out these 2 threads:

I know that a lot of this may seem confusing in the beginning, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this journal and someone will get back to you.

3 Likes

The warnings are with good intentions. Sometimes people try to do too much and they start having a lot of distress.

In addition to what @Dark said above, you could listen to Ascension 2 times a week, and perhaps Khan st 1 once per week, and notice what happens.

2 Likes