Emperor, SM and QL

It totally is.

Our resident Doctorate in Numerology @Hermit will now give you a crash course on 1111.

Friday, summon him

1 Like

Prepare for life changes, new beginnings, and evolution towards a higher frequency of living.

2 Likes

ok it’s a very good sign hahahah i really hope to have life changes, who knows in a year’s time how i will be and where i will be if i continue on this road i can’t wait to find out.

update for QL: ok today I tried to study and I have to say that I have less anxiety, I haven’t done much and the memory has not changed compared to before (also because I’m at stage 1), but also just the fact that I feel a little bit more relaxed while studying is already something, so I have to continue like this.

DAY 4

Today i’m tired so i will try to drink a lot to regain energy. For the subliminals i’d say that otday is like yesterday for regeneration and QL. Yesterday night i woke up at 5 am with a thick erection so i think SM is starting to work.

1 Like

Another mention of SM!!! I think it’s a sign from the universe, thanks!

2 Likes

DAY 5

No big things to report, but i have a sort of fear/anxiety that maybe it’s not working and i have to listen to my playlist more like adding 1 of each subliminal. Could this be a sort of reconciliation? For the rest i feel good, no headaches and i sleep enough (i’m trying to drink a lot of water during the day, probably it’s helping).

1 Like

DAY 6

The bad feeling is weaker than yesterday, I perceive it, but nothing special. After almost a week I can say that I am a little more confident, or at least I’m more serene.
From QL I’m not getting huge results regarding procastination and concentration, but I think it’s also because stage 1 focuses mainly on preparing the brain.
It’s the second time from when i started listening to SM that i have a pollution while a sleep, do you think it’s normal? usually ejaculating tires me a lot and accelerates hair loss (in fact bald spots are starting to appear on the head, if you do a subliminal for hair regrowth I give you money and in addition I also give you a dog hahaha) and if I don’t have sex I try to avoid masturbating or in any case ejaculating (#semenretentioncrew) and obviously a pollution happens every now and then, but 2 times in a week has happened really rare times. Maybe it’s because SM makes me horny.

DAY 7

the bad feeling is gone. Maybe I keep this playlist a few more days to see how it is doing and then maybe slightly increase the exposure.

DAY 8

Yesterday night i tried
regeneration x2
SM x3
QL x3

I feel good, i think my mind is getting used to these subs. I feel more present or at least calm. I don’t feel overwhelmed. The big problem is that i wake up during the night with my penis so hard that it hurts ahahah.

DAY 9

I feel good, i reduced SM and i did’t have problems with night pollution and i woke up with an erection but it didn’t hurt.
i’m managing to organize my things and it’s a really good thing.

1 Like

DAY 10

Still feeling good. I’m really horny during these days, but i think the problem with night pollution might be resolved. I think QL ST1 is improving my brain because i’m managing to organize myself.
From tomorrow i will listen to regeneration and QL during the day too but not too much. Just 1 loop.

1 Like

DAY 11

Yesterday I already started listening to QL and regeneration once during the day and I’m fine. I thought of a girl who made me suffer a lot in the past and for whom I still suffer and I have had very few negative feelings compared to the usual. For SM I have to have sex to understand if it works and I’m very curious, but at the moment I don’t have time and I have to think about other things. For QL, I perceive myself a little more intelligent, but I can’t expect much from ST 1, the important thing is that it prepares me for the next stages. My problem that has not yet been resolved is the fact that I depersonalize a lot, I hope that regeneration and maybe QL ST 3 and 4 will help me heal from this problem and make me more present.

1 Like

How many loops of regeneration are u using ?

3 during the night and 1 during the day.

1 Like

DAY 12

my journey continues. Regeneration has made me much more peaceful. I think I will keep it for maybe 3 months and then I will replace it with something else maybe emperor or khan (I would like something for productivity and to take the world in hand) or the male version of seductress when it comes out. when I need it I will reuse regeneration. For the other two subs i’m waiting to have sex and the other QL stages.

2 Likes

DAY 13

I don’t know whether to keep updating you every day, because they are all working behind the scenes of my head and at the moment the only result is that I feel better. I would like to speed up the QL process and then move on to the other stages, but I promised myself to do things well and calmly, so I change stage every month and not before.

DAY 15

During the day I listen to regeneration x2, sm x1 and QL x2 and listen to my playlist during the night. So increasing the number of repetitions, I do not perceive reconciliation.
Regeneration is taking care of the traumas of the past, I’m really happy about this.
After july i think i will buy emperor and use it instead of regeneration, because now that I am healing myself, there is a growing desire to take my life in my hands and I think that emperor can help me.

DAY 20

Regeneration is taking care of my problems and my traumas, I feel it and I’m very happy about it. I feel like I’m building a solid ground in my head for the future, but maybe this feeling is related to QL st1 hahahah. I wanted to ask you a question: does SM contain any script on being an alpha? Because I behave in a much more frank way with people and I’m not afraid to express what I think.

2 Likes

DAY 27

Regeneration has worked very well, i feel very good thinking about my past. I am grateful to have bought it. After healing the wounds of the past, it is now time to move on to emperor and think about the present and the future. However, emperor also has parts that take care of the past, so the healing will continue, but from what I read, Emperor’s tactic is like “AAAAAHHH FUCK THE PAST, DO SOMETHING NOW, TAKE ALL WHAT IS YOURS, YOU ARE THE FUCKING EMPEROR”.
QL 1 has almost finished its task. I would already like to go to stage 2 but I want to end the month with stage 1, because I have the desire to start studying well (and from what I read st 2 should start giving you an important boost, and then you become god with stages 3 and 4. I haven’t tried SM’s skill yet. I think it’s something that only activates if you actually have sex with a girl, or should I already notice something now?

I decided to listen to masked tracks during the day when I can, in order to make my ears rest a bit because, after using ultrasonics, I have a very slight ear discomfort. I will try to turn down the volume while using ultrasonics, in theory up to -80 db the subconscious perceives the information right?

2 Likes