My first journal ever - Ascension (masked ZP)

I discovered subliminal club around 2 weeks ago by complete chance. Read some reviews on some programs and read some great success stories and i decided to dive and buy a sub from here and see if they help me. My immediate goals are to become more confident and develop a vibe and mindset that will attract women (right now i am a complete failure in that department). If you wanna read more about my goals and how I barely had luck with women you can visit the first topic i wrote here

in this same topic i was recommended some subs that would help me accomplish my goals (thanx to everyone who provided feedback to me, f*cking love u guys) and decided that i would start with Ascension and later stack Primal seduction (not before the 3 weeks of running Ascension first), so here it is my experience so far with Ascension (i only mention the days in which sthg interesting happened) listening two loops per day (masked one) resting the next day and doing again two loops the day after, i will repeat until day 21 and then take 5 days off before starting the 21 day cycle again.

day 2: I was playing dodgball against a team of only girls and found myself flirty in the sense that many times i would get closer to the middle line and i would grin at them to tease them and something that was completely new for me was that in a moment i started to jump in front of them waving my arms while i was laughing (i never felt like teasign girls like this before) challenging them to take me down (unfortunately they aimed well and i got hit lol). So this was a very intersting experience, i also felt a lot like a kid while playing the game on this particular day, i mean i was truly enjoying the game and almost forgot that i was a 40 year old man pkaying with people in their middle 20s to early 30s, it was kinda a liberating experience (unfortunaltely this freedom feeling hasn’t happened again in the following games)

day 4: even though i had to do some reorganizing and cleaning at home, i wasted time watching amazon prime for half a day, at least i was able to force myself to go to the gym, when i got there i wasnt motivated so i decided i would do 20 minutes tops on the threadmill (usually i do 30 min) the good part was that when i started jogging it felt like time was running faster so in the middle of my jogging i decied i would try for the 30 min , also for no reason i felt like i was gonna increase the inclination angle (something i had not done in the last 3 years) as a result my regular jogging session helped me burn way more calories than before. Also like never before i felt like duplicating my number of set when doing biceps (i usually do 3 sets but this day i did 6 sets)

day 9: I went out to a bar with a buddy (visiting from another city), we spent lots of time talking among ourselves (comfort zone), finally (with the help of alcohol) I decided to walk around and meet women, i managed to bring 2 different couple of girls to the spot at the bar in which me and my buddy were standing, i wish i could say that it was my confidence that brought them over , what i did was to use my favorite crutch (offered them to buy their drinks if they would come and hang out with me and buddy). For the whole night i was the same guy as before listening to the subs, need alcohol so the anxiety of approaching women is lowered , and when i brought them over my conversation with them was mehh , i didnt really feel that i was providing an exciting conversation that would interest them (well it didnt really help that all the girls that i brought were not really showing any genuine interest in the conversation, probably they only came due to my promise of a free drink) they would finally excuse themselves to the washroom and never come back. However at the end of the night i finally got lucky, i saw this thick chick from a distance and i found her attractive enough and went to talk to her, to my surprise she was very receptive and within minutes we were making out, i was on cloud 9 cuz i found her hot, things were getting pretty steamy until she told me her boyfriend was watching us and i was like WTF? and then she told me he was bi and was hoping that we would all go home together :open_mouth: for half a second i thought about it (i was too horny with the prospect of sleeping with a woman after years) but declined the “offer” right after. Next day though when i look at the video my buddy took of me and her i realized she was not hot at all (she was more a 4.5 out of 10) . Damn alcohol lol

Today is day 12: nothing of importance has happened on the other days i didnt mention.

Hope that I need just a bit more time with ascension before i start to see changes in my confidence and by default in my luck with women. Lets keep pushing ahead!!!

thanx for reading

10 Likes

Gotta be careful of those Beer Googles bro loool , nice report so far
…keep it up

1 Like

hahahaha i know those googles shaped everything into a different way.

I am debating whether to go out or not tonight, i feel a bit tired (something that shouldnt happened since i had a normal sleep last night) but last sunday i discovered this small bar where a lot of hotties go to to hang out and have a beer but not having a wingman (here in my city Calgary, Canada) really sucks (I still dont feel confortable in my skin going out by myself).

I think that once i hit the 18th day (3 weeks of Ascension) I will start PS right then, I was hoping to feel some kind of more confidence (around women) by now but so far I feel the same insecurities as before.

1 Like

I’d say work more on your self before expecting miracles with women. The game plays itself at a certain degree Of self development

3 Likes

@Yazooneh , thanx for the reply. Would u mind elaborating a bit on what u mean on “work more on yourself”? could it be buying Todd V “verbal game program” and use it OR maybe you mean signing for a meditation program? maybe for you is obvious what steps to take but for some that we are new to the industry, this coud help.
Thanks

1 Like

He is referring to self improvement, your mind-set, belief system , goals and aspirations, your social status.

2 Likes

@xanderson83 thanks for clarifying. Yes I am trying, I joined dodgeball to meet people, unfortunately our group doesnt seem to wanna meet much for drinks and socializing more, maybe i could try to become more of a social leader (in that group) to get people to mingle more but that would be when the subs should help me (i dont feel confident nor the desire to become the leader of that group, thats the opposite of me when i go talk to women at bars, i dont feel confident without the alcohol but i have the desire, im hoping the subs will make the anxiety to decrease or increase my confidence) for goals & aspirations i have some of them defined and yes i guess i could do more extra work in trying to start implementing them, for mind-set(belief system) i need the help of the subs, i tried in the past to get out of my comfort zone with a lot of optimism in my head and landed in the mud, after some good analysis the cause of my failure had to be my inner unconcious disempowering beliefs, it has to be.

I am on the 14th day of listening to Ascencion I guess once i hit the 21th day (3 weeks) ill take a break from AScension for 5 days and ill start Primal Seduction during those 5 days and then ill run both on the 27th day.

Sorry if this sounded a bit of a rant Xanderson, i just carried over while typing.

thanks again for your feedback man, appreciate it

Literally taking solid time off of even attempting with women until you’re at a better situation. Until you’re more in line with your ideals as a man

2 Likes

Just keep doing what your doing and results will come , remember it will take a while to reset all your minds previous thoughts and belief systems …15 years plus of behaviour to change will take time .

1 Like

thanx broder. Just finished reading your journal “Emperor , Primal Seduction,Daredevil and Sex mastery X”
It was a pleasure to read your journey and congrats on having 2 kids now, your first might be 3 years by now. Eventually i think i would like to end up like you, finally settling with a loving woman that will have the traits to be the mother of my children (but I need to sleep around lots first and make up for my more than 20 years of unexperience in that area haha).
Hope to see you a new journal of yours maybe related to financial success (or whatever subject you deem important to you).

1 Like

Thanks for the input and glad my journal has inspired you in some way , nope the kid has just turned 1 years and the 2nd is due in February. Yeah that’s hownit goes , you need to have fun and meet different women and get gist of what you like etc …then you think about settling down …I mean before covid I was the opposite…gonna be single forever, no kids , always out parting but things change plus a pandemic with people passing away all over certainly puts life in perspective , why we here, legacy , the future , values, goals etc etc …

3 Likes