My Experience with Primal Seduction, Primal Seduction Iron Throne, and Sex mastery X2

Superchargers are essentially that. A guided meditation to put you in a certain state/mindset. I use Beyond Limitless before studying and last night started using Dreams again before going to bed

3 Likes

Personal update:
yesterday was interesting. Ill give you a quick summary.
A few days ago my I was telling my friend how many cute girls there are on campus and that I really should take this opportunity to approach them. so yesterday I went to campus to basically do just that. There was just one small problem. there was literally no one on campus. maybe a few families walking around but thats it. But as soon as I got there, this really cute asian girl was walking away around a corner ( about 100 ft away or so) and that was the only one I saw. I was like “oh well maybe I’ll see someone else”. I went to do some homework and read for a little bit. then I got this intuition to leave. Like i needed to leave right now. So I got up and left. I wandered around and found a new spot to sit outside. then the same cute girl walked right passed me. I felt like kicking myself bec i didn’t go up and talk to her. I don’t know I just felt to nervous i guess.
Later, when I was driving home I realized that I deserve her. I am a guy who actually has his life together and I’m a rare person. I deserve someone just as good. I’m not going to settle for someone I don’t want.

2 Likes

Personal update:
Ok something strange is happening. I’m continuing listening to the ultrasonics overnight. I updated and joined a few dating apps again cuz why not. I’m already getting girls messaging me. Like wtf this never happened as much. Also tonight some random girl just used my friends friends phone to FaceTime him. Later she came into our apartment and invited us to a party. She was on molly. Acting very strange. It seemed kinda sketchy so I stayed here and only one of my friends went to the party.

3 Likes

I found Paul Mckennas products absolutely rubbish. They did nothing for me. He is more of a marketeer and performer then.anyrhing else.

2 Likes

I also forgot to mention I have had a deja vu everyday for the past 3 days

Weird.

2 Likes

I haven’t been getting the best sleep lately so i’ve been slowing down on the ultrasonic subliminals (I also want my hearing so stay good). I’ve been using the supercharger more often and I’ve gotten better at the visualizations. I’ve gotten 50 likes on a dating app so that’s cool.

1 Like

Also, I was reading this form: Honest Review of PS Iron Throne
and I saw AMASH used Colibri to play his subliminals, instead of itunes. I just got Colibri and am going to use that from now one (colibri is a lossess audio player for mac btw)

1 Like

Yes. It’s playing in the background now as we speak :smiley:

I keep iTunes for music. IINA for video. And Colibri for subliminals.

1 Like

Update:
I notice that all of my roommates just respect me more. I would also add that they lack respect for themselves because if they respected themselves they wouldn’t see themselves as unworthy and trying to please me so much. its really annoying.
As for me, i’ve been trying to get other girls out on dates (without success yet). there is a bit of a problem here bec i don’t really like restaurants (there expensive, cheap food, takes to long, I don’t like waiting…) so thats a challenge. I need to find some way to take a girl out on a fun date. ideally we would just meet up at each other’s place and hook up (but that probably won’t happen bec i need to warm her up and make her feel safe around me.

I also want to memorize the 36 questions that lead to love. that way I can spark attraction easier and cut the bs

I’m going to continue reading the 2 books I found above and just try to improve that way. Also I’m going to try to compliment girls more often (as a way of getting more comfortable with talking to girls on campus)

2 Likes

Do you have any results with Sex Mastery that is worth reporting?

1 Like

Besides the weird sex dreams I have almost every night, not yet

1 Like

Personal update:
I went to a party last night. I felt very confident talking with everyone (even tho the party was kinda lame). I haven’t been listening to True Social as much. My main focus has been: PS, PSIT, and SM. My personality type isn’t quite a crazy party type (INFJ). I’m better at small groups or one on one and I’m ok with that. I think it’s actually a strength of mine.
Towards the end of the night some girl gave me her number. I wasn’t super attracted to her but I took it.
Long story short, I felt comfortable in my own skin (completely sober)

1 Like

Also, I have been reading atomic attraction and sex decoded and I found this to be very helpful in terms of reading speed and comprehension. I keep it at very low levels while I listen to it.

1 Like

Update: Recently I’ve been caring less and less about trying to get a girlfriend or fwb. I find myself not even trying as much as I used to. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

1 Like

Maybe introspect and see if this “caring less and less” feels like an apathetic or indifferent kind of feeling, or is it more of a self-satisfied and independent kind of feeling. Or maybe something more nuanced.

1 Like

So I think there are steps that my phycology is going through right while I’m listening to these subs

1st: I want a girlfriends or fwb
2nd: I don’t really care anymore
3rd: I’m actually indifferent and perfectly ok with myself. Just focused on enjoying life.
^ I think this is where i’m at

4th: ?
5th: ?

4 Likes

If Subliminal club partnered with Ennora.com (binaural beats) they would probably have a very powerful program. Their Recharge Refresh & Deep Sleep haven’t failed me once. I am an audio editor so I could combine the two but I don’t want to give subclub’s or Ennora’s stuff out for free

1 Like

I think my intuition is sharpening on what to say with girls. I am going to focus on Iron Throne specifically because I have heard good success stories. Then once I get a girlfriend or two I’ll add Sex mastery to my stack.

Since Iron throne is just an ultrasonic, I will be running it while I slept mainly (the playlist is 9 hours total) and if nobody is around in the house (2-3 hours max) during the day time.

2 Likes

Currently sick today so i’m stopping all subliminals

1 Like

Update: I’m back use PSIT all night. I found out that my throat chakra was blocked. Every symptom I had related to a blockage in the throat chakra. To balance it, I listened to some throat chakra binaural beats, drank plenty of water, eat healthy (as usual) and lit a throat chakra incense. I just have a light cough now. I’m going on a date tonight so I’ll update in the future. But I’ve been caring less and less about having a relationship. I don’t really care if i have a girlfriend or now. I’ll take it don’t get me wrong but it’s like if someone was giving away free pizza: It’s not the end of the world if i don’t get a slice. Speaking of food, I have been eating a lot more than usual and I have been losing weight! Weird. I’ve been the same weight for about 6 years or so.

2 Likes