My Experience with Primal Seduction, Primal Seduction Iron Throne, and Sex mastery X2

I bought Primal Seduction (PS) and Sex mastery X2 (SM) 8/11/2019 [and Iron Throne a week later]. Here are my experiences as well as some tips that i’ve learned

11 Likes

In just a week?

2 Likes

To give you some back story, I about this time last year I had a break up with a girl and it was the first time we were really in a loving relationship (I got the relationship with another subliminal and some other things I can talk about later).

Anyways, I have been on a few dates with other girls in the past year but of some reason, I can’t be attractive in their eyes (yet).

I have been reading the 3% Man book by Corey Wayne (about 7 times now) and it helps with understanding a lot. I also bought this cheap product ($7) from the attractiveman.com. The things seem logically ok to do, but they aren’t giving me anything good (which is why I bought these subliminals!)

2 Likes

I can see how that is misleading. Nothing crazy has happened, there just a lot I need to discuss before I start journaling daily.

2 Likes

This past week, I haven’t been using the subliminals everyday bec I have have migraines and ringing in my ears. But i did go to the store for food and this one girl (literally the only one I would let myself date (or fuck) crossed my path and then smiled at me a second time. I was feeling like shit so i just smiled back and went along with my day.

3 Likes

Now that reminds me, I went to tropical smoothie the other day and I saw this one girl who I used to go to school with (way back in the day). I wasn’t till I got back in the car that I realized her body language was completely facing me the whole time (shoulders, legs, face). She was looking at her phone the whole time so it probably was unconscious

2 Likes

This smells like click bait :joy:

2 Likes

The link is dead

1 Like

my bad, its https://www.theattractiveman.com/

1 Like

What do you think is click bait?

3 Likes

update,
I went to the ER yesterday and long story short i’m feeling better. I have been slowly listening to my subs as I don’t want to get any more headaches. I’m going to slowly start adding more to the playlist when I go to sleep and use “set it and forget it”. Since i’m sick right now, i’m obviously doing no fap. I think its an all around good practice to save your energy on something worthy (and also increase desire), so I will continue to do no fap

3 Likes

Secondly, I believe that working on my chakras will help me manifest faster. I have a few stories ill tell later that have to do with me balancing my chakras and getting manifestation. There is also a free crash course I will post later if i can find it

3 Likes

Ok Ok.
We need to address the elephant in the room. Guys who only want sex from a girl are never going to get it. As David Snyder says “if you put sex off the table, she will put it back on”

I am no dating expert, but this is what happened with my last relationship. let me explain…

2 Likes

When I first meet this girl (lets call her J). I didn’t really even intend on having sex with her (mainly because i was a virgin). I was just focused on being a good boyfriend and adding value to her life while at the same time following my passion. She had simple test and I passed them easily. She would then beg me to have sex once we got that level of intimacy and it was great. Later on the relationship, things got stale (past the honeymoon phase (about 6 months)) and I didn’t really know what to do.

long story short, I wanted sex and that made her not in the mood.

(if you have any questions, I’ll answer them, but for the meantime Im just going to share what that relationship taught me)

1 Like

Please don’t generalize off one experience.

Girls love to have sex with me, and often the reason they decide to sleep with me is because they love how much I desire them.
There is a big difference between wanting sex and needing sex.
And not all girls want relationships or a guy who adds value to her life so that she likes him.

Please read Tom Anderson - Sex Decoded and Explained. It will clear the confusion :slight_smile:

So a guy needing sex from a girl turns her off. But a man wanting sex with a girl turns her on.
Read book for good explanations of the dynamics.

10 Likes

Thanks. yeah I’m still learning. I’ve read the sex god method book twice but still need to read it some more. Thanks for the book recommendation tho!

4 Likes

Update:
I’m currently 47% done with Tom Anderson - Sex Decoded. It seems very practical, unlike other info i have heard. Also I’m feeling better from the sickness I got so I’m back to listening to the subliminals all night long (using the ultrasonic ones). Here’s the stack PS x2 , SM x2 , PS x2 , SM x2, PS x2 , SM x2

is this a good stack?

2 Likes

Very good. Let us know how your experimentation will go.

Maybe adding a few loops of True Social will complete the picture. So you have PS, SM, TS

3 Likes

What i am doing is prioritizing my subs. For example running khan and sex mastery. I will run khan 12 loops. If i am not tired i will run sex mastery for two loops on dates i dont go out. If go out i will add another 2-4 loops. If i am tired i will not run sex mastery or i will run 1 loop

Also i add khan loops if i dont feel tired

2 Likes

So my text game hasn’t been 100
but I found a series of videos on youtube and i’m pretty sure its a gold mine of information:

I’ve taken a lot of notes so if you want them lmk and I can post them

3 Likes