My Experience With Emperor Fitness Stage 1

@SaintSovereign I’m not hating just so you know however this is my experience with it and I rather be honest most people it probably worked very well but here’s my experience.

At first I taught it was recon so I took a break didn’t help I only listen to it once a day. I have the worst brain fog and the feeling of being dumb from it. My sleep became worst and when I workout I don’t feel like myself or like I could push more harder. It’s like this feeling telling me that this is bad idea and it’s everyday to the point that it’s unbearable weird thing is this never happened with starkq. Starkq was very good and I even gave a positive journal about it however I can’t say the same about this Emperor Fitness 1 it just really makes me feel horrible everyday.

2 Likes

No need to explain – I know you’re not hating. For whatever reason, Emperor Fitness sends you into deep reconciliation. It happens. We all have our weird triggers and traumas. For example, mine is any sub with cognitive enhancement. Limitless, Quantum Limitless and StarkQ sends me into the deepest dark night of the soul for weeks at the time. Yours is clearly related to fitness. Spartan may have been a better choice in this situation, as Emperor Fitness was built to push you to the absolute limit.

If you’re stacking Emperor Fitness with StarkQ, you might wanna drop the latter for awhile and run Emperor Fitness by itself. Honestly, I’d recommend stopping and trying Spartan instead. It’s also an intense sub, but it isn’t as intense as Emperor Fitness. If you purchased it within the last 30 days, enter a ticket and request a refund, then give Spartan a try.

3 Likes

If I use only Emperor Fitness stage 3 would that be better? The reason i’m asking is I already have 3 year of bodybuilding experience.

1 Like

Yes, that may work too. Stage 1 is full of healing, as it’s designed to help you master whatever physical discipline you’re practicing. Everyone can benefit from healing, especially in a situation where you’re attempting to breakthrough all plateaus. The last time I had an IQ test, which was around 3 years ago, I tested exceptionally high, and yet I still experience terrible reconciliation on subs with cognitive enhancement. My theory is – it’s easier for a beginner to bodybuilding to run Emperor Fitness because their initial issues are largely surface level / easy to overcome. Stuff like, “I don’t want people to laugh at me in the gym.” At your level, any issues are much more deep seated, since you’ve most likely already overcome that surface level stuff. Hence, the sub ends up triggering reconciliation.

In my case, even though I test highly on intelligence and aptitude tests, I also have issues related to learning that stem back from negative childhood (and some workplace) experiences.

7 Likes

@kevin77 hi bro, any recent updates?

I haven’t used it since 3 weeks ago because of how painful the side effects were

Can you please share some?

Mood swings, headaches, procrastinations, depression, suicidal thoughts and many more

That is just from EmpFitness stage 1? How much were you running them a day?

Sounds like you need regeneration or ascension.

One loop and no i’ve tried other subliminals and they worked fine compare to this one.

@kevin77 - I would recommend Emperor Fitness ST1 + Spartan. Cause when I was running EF ST1, I did NOT have the same reconciliation as you. But when I was running Khan ST1, I did. Fortunately, after I tried Khan ST1 + Spartan, the recon immediately decreased. My guess is that it was because Spartan gave the mental and emotional fitness boost for me to handle the breakdown of Khan ST1. It’s worth a try if you are up for it.

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

2 Likes

Oh that is reconciliation nation lol. Just push through it man. Reconciliation comes in all shapes and sizes, and can and will drive you absolutely bonkers but once you break through you will feel better. Changing things in your subconscious is not all puppies and kitties a lot of it can be ugly because of all the past programming you have to sort through and heal/break through.

1 Like

I didn’t know that before thanks for telling me even now with emperor q the previous side effects are coming back however for some reason when I listen to ultima i’m fine and I feel good even tho it’s a stronger version.

2 Likes

Wow this is interesting were you able to reflect and figure out where this stemmed from. I hope you are feeling better :pray:t4: I was thinking about starting emperor fitness but I have had a lot of trauma in my past relating to weight issues I am at a healthy weight now but I’m wondering if it’s going to trigger something which I wouldn’t look at it as a bad thing just an opportunity to heal in my early 20’s I was vegan worked out 4-6 hours a day I got so obsessed don’t want to get into the details here will go in depth on my journal I believe I’m healed but sometimes you just don’t know what’s buried in the depths and still lurking. I’m glad I found your post cause I would have never expected this so it does give some insight to be better prepared in case I do have some recon. Thank you

1 Like