BLU and Limitless Question?

I haven’t run Quantum Limitless enough to know yet if it’s part of this but @SaintSovereign any idea why when I run either BLU or Limitless I become a nihilistic and somewhat pessimistic jerk?

I meant to post this in the Questions and Comments section

2 Likes

Hmm,im not saint but cognitive programs like ql or blu tend to make me pessimistic or have a generally worse mood too.Cognitive enhancement might be a trigger like for saint?

1 Like

@Meng123 Thanks for posting that. Definitely explains a lot. It almost feels at times like my brain/mind wants to grow but is also increasingly aware of the complete futility of everything.

1 Like

Haha,yeah.Definitely get that feeling sometimes too.Hopefully DR will eventually clear all our triggers and traumas(^_^)

1 Like

What if you run Dragon Reborn and either Limitless or Quantum Limitless? Do you have a healthy and realistic perspective on how futile things are?

I feel Dr4 and DRU would help alot with that.They help boost mood and motivation a lot.I havent tested the limitless series lately though cause of the effect before.Might need to dig them out of storage and see if still get the same effect

1 Like

I keep getting told I should be more optimistic

Hmm,dont think optimism is that necessary.Being realistic can sometimes be a useful skill when making decisions.As long as your happy and not depressed because of it.I find these 3 modules also can help Joie de Vivre,Sanguine,Carpe Diem Ascended.They are in my dr4 custom.Makes things feel less futile.Particularly carpe diem

It’s not that I don’t believe I can accomplish something but I don’t want to be unrealistic either. I have seen people that are almost frighteningly oblivious because of how optimistic and positive they are

1 Like

I’m not depressed at all except when I see @RVconsultant has tagged me again or something

Agree,realistic expectations are the best.Being over optimistic and having goals that are too high usually ends in dissapointment.As long as realistic doesnt mean expecting failure,then dont see any problems with it

1 Like

I think for me too especially with running Dragon Reborn is that I tend to become way more introspective and Limitless most likely adds to that.

1 Like

Well,introspective is probably a good thing while healing.Usually healing starts from the inside out.Can be painful at times though(>_<)

1 Like

Who knows, really? Honestly, only you can answer this question. BLU and QL actually has the exact same effect on me. I think it has something to do with childhood experiences regarding learning.

4 Likes

For me it made me look at the world through the lens of logic and rationally, depleted from wonder and open-mindedness. (like Data from Star Trek, lol)

1 Like

Does this also apply to Limitless or only QL/BLU?

Have you ever watched the television show Young Sheldon? Your description instantly made me think of the main character

That is most likely the reason