My Experience with Alchemist Explorer

Alright just had something very interesting happen.
to give you some back story, I have been able to astral project (just) my arms only out of my body and stay in this very relaxed state while I see my (physical) arms stay still, I can also see my astral arms in front of me. they are 99% see through. Yes I have my physical eyes open while doing this.

so I was planning to do the beams of light exercise and since that involves the arms, I’ll try it with this way I described above. I listened to remote viewing X and beyond limitless Ultima this morning also.

when I did the beams of light exercises, I could totally feel my beams of light. the one infront (the 45) was very long and the back 45 was short. once I told them to go into a beam, they instantly did. but a short one (just like Drunvalo described). the next step was to look inward and see the electric lines and connected those to the pineal chakra. This is were things got interesting. I could really see inside my body! except my pineal gland was looking kinda weird. constantly changing, morphing symmetrically. like a kaleidoscope. I wasn’t able to connect the electric beams to my pineal chakra. probably bec its harder to do it with your astral body than your physical body. but I did discover that remove viewing X can be used to look inside of your body. This is very helpful.

3 Likes

That is great.

Thanks for sharing your progress!

1 Like

Did you notice any change or improvement from The Alchemist before and after Q?

I haven’t actually re-tested the Q version. I’ve just been listening to stage 1 Q a little bit :confused:

Oh, I thought you we’re listening Alchemist Stage 4? Then, what is your current stack composed of?

I got (and fully tested) alchemist 1-4 before the Q version came out. I haven’t tested the Q versions.

I’m not really listening to anything right now. I working on making some physic protection subs and they’re working well. occasionally listen to stage 1 q , Dreams Ultima, rvX. not very consistent tho.

1 Like

how much did alchemist change your manifestation ability?

I would say so. I haven’t deliberately try manifesting things all the time, but when I try, they usually come or something better comes.

Like for instance, my longboard got stollen, so I try manifesting a new one for about a week or two. I never got it back but I found a super dope deck on market place and he basically gave it to me for free!

There was also one time I can remember when I felt my pineal chakra vibrating and I gave the intention for his one girl to text me. she didn’t, but someone else I was interested in FaceTimed me in the next 10 minutes.

4 Likes

wow i think i will definitely put some manifestation module in my custom sub
thanks man

1 Like

So early this morning I woke up with this buzzing sensation oscillating around my crown chakra. It wasn’t centered so I used my intention to center it

This is what I did:
Imaging the old video game “pong”. The ball is bouncing back and forth. What I did is I moved the two walls closer to the center until there is no wiggle room. The buzzing sensation was completely centered over my crown chakra. Then it suddenly moved right into the center of my pineal chakra.

I don’t know what to make of this.

I think this is a result of my doing the beams of light work (on day 3 now)

3 Likes

Amazing mediation I keep using “The Crystal Meditation”
I always feel unconditional love during this

4 Likes

alright so I found this YouTube channel that basically reuploaded ALL of Drunvalo’s workshops. Very valuable for someone starting out if you ask me.

I just had this weird thing happen, I’ve been listening to iron throne for last night and this morning and while listening to an audio book and the sub, I saw 3 metal ropes in an equilateral triangle, I plucked one and I felt my heart chakra vibrate similarly if you felt an acoustic guitar vibrate when you pluck it. Usually when I see (really feel) chords attached to my body I immediately visualize an orange hot pair of hedge clippers/katana/ axe cutting it. 9/10 it works and I don’t have to repeat it. But this time I want to be careful that I’m not cutting something important (silver chord, etc).

1 Like

I have another experience with chords I think is interesting,
last year I was rooming with a ‘friend’ from college. He was not on the same path I’m on. His was very much at stage red/blue/orange on the spiral dynamics model. (at the time) I was moving from green to yellow. currently, I am moving into turquoise.
I had multiple experience where we would just not agree on subjects (VMEMES). I made a decision that I did not want him in my life because you are the sum of your 5 best friends. And I didn’t want him to bring me down. So during mediation I saw a chord that connected him and I. I used the method from “the practical psychic defense handbook” and visualized a flame thrower (with purple flames) and a sword and repeatedly slashed at the chord. Finally it broke. About a week later I found out that he was made at me for no reason and never wanted to talk to me again.
So that worked.

1 Like

just had another kundalini awakening while listening to a Johnathan Goldman track.

intense. felt the vibrations in my chakras.

lots of repressed emotions brought up and release.
its like going to a massage place and not knowing how tense you are until you’re done

3 Likes

Which album/track?

it was either this one: https://youtu.be/Uqd7RVK_PZc

or this one:https://youtu.be/pW4GpqRtplA?list=PLgNIRvZCTbTk5QwYALc0YuCehuVBkI9-g

1 Like

If I’m taking in what I reading from my scan of your journal, you have a fair degree of freedom in the astral realm.

A few questions:

• What programs, books, subliminals or other tools have you found assisted you the most in achieving easy conscious projection or lucid dreaming?
  • Do you normally have low blood pressure?
  • It sounded like kundalini related experiences kickstarted some of your astral projection experiences. Would that be accurate or have you always had easy ability to exit the body?
  • Any weird electrical or magnetic abnormalities you tend to experience?

Looking forward to hearing more.

I just want to say, everyone has the ability to astral travel.

1 Like

@ALMIGHTY What sort of experiences with it have you had with it? Have you been able to achieve it consistently?

I’m definitely on the lookout for any hints or course/book suggestions that have helped others on this forum.

1 Like