My Experience with Alchemist Explorer

any type of binaural beats work. that way they get you in a more clam state of mind so you can take in the subliminals better. I like ennora’s binaural beats. also hypnosis tracks are cool too. I like https://hypnosislive.com . they are a little expensive but are good. I bet you can find some other ones on YouTube and download them

I like this one a lot

ill right so I just had a really interesting experience. I listened to st 4 a few days ago (1 loop). ever since then, I have been able to meditation much easier (my leg doesn’t even fall asleep!) the other day I meditation for a new record or one hour after my merkaba meditation.

something I should note it that I’ve had some trouble stabilizing my merkaba field and chakras. they keep feel like they are wobbling out of balance when they are spinning. Recently, (and I mean just this morning) I thought of a solution to this problem. courier balance it with the mirror polarity. this is through intention and visualization alone. once I did that, my mind became instantly still.

but I would like to note that I had a pleasing astral projection experience this morning (and I had one the other day in the higher dimensions ill talk about in a sec). I woke up this morning pretty early and listened to a PS Bec it had emotional healing qualities (I might look for a better one for that). I began to imagine a ring of golden light around my waste and I was holding on to it with both hands. I instantly saw beautiful images in my 3rd eye. like lots of lush nature with golden light. then I remember floating around my room outside of my body and there where these strange writings on the walls (it looks like they were made with pencil). I couldn’t understand the language it looks alien or Egyptian. lots of symbols.

then after that I floated up and ended up in this huge winter planet. still holding the golden ring around me, I floated up these HUGE snow covered mountains. eventually I got so high up I just left the atmosphere. then quickly found another planet. I think I was a bit scared to land on the planet so I missed it. barley.
the next thing I new I had this device in my hand and it was giving me messages to deliver to someone. I quickly floated to this building and delivered this coned shaped object (idk what that was about).
then things got a little burry and next thing I know I’m in this insanely hi tech space suit…