My Experience with Alchemist Explorer

any type of binaural beats work. that way they get you in a more clam state of mind so you can take in the subliminals better. I like ennora’s binaural beats. also hypnosis tracks are cool too. I like https://hypnosislive.com . they are a little expensive but are good. I bet you can find some other ones on YouTube and download them

1 Like

I like this one a lot

2 Likes

ill right so I just had a really interesting experience. I listened to st 4 a few days ago (1 loop). ever since then, I have been able to meditation much easier (my leg doesn’t even fall asleep!) the other day I meditation for a new record or one hour after my merkaba meditation.

1 Like

something I should note it that I’ve had some trouble stabilizing my merkaba field and chakras. they keep feel like they are wobbling out of balance when they are spinning. Recently, (and I mean just this morning) I thought of a solution to this problem. courier balance it with the mirror polarity. this is through intention and visualization alone. once I did that, my mind became instantly still.

1 Like

but I would like to note that I had a pleasing astral projection experience this morning (and I had one the other day in the higher dimensions ill talk about in a sec). I woke up this morning pretty early and listened to a PS Bec it had emotional healing qualities (I might look for a better one for that). I began to imagine a ring of golden light around my waste and I was holding on to it with both hands. I instantly saw beautiful images in my 3rd eye. like lots of lush nature with golden light. then I remember floating around my room outside of my body and there where these strange writings on the walls (it looks like they were made with pencil). I couldn’t understand the language it looks alien or Egyptian. lots of symbols.

1 Like

then after that I floated up and ended up in this huge winter planet. still holding the golden ring around me, I floated up these HUGE snow covered mountains. eventually I got so high up I just left the atmosphere. then quickly found another planet. I think I was a bit scared to land on the planet so I missed it. barley.
the next thing I new I had this device in my hand and it was giving me messages to deliver to someone. I quickly floated to this building and delivered this coned shaped object (idk what that was about).
then things got a little burry and next thing I know I’m in this insanely hi tech space suit…

dang these subs are strong. I listen to 1 loop of stage 4 alchemist (at 6 or so). later that night. I had the most lucid astral projection ive EVER had. my mind was just as awake as I am typing this.

a few nights ago I had an ap (typical) and I felt the tug to go back to my body. I usually snap back in an instant but I never saw exactly how I moved through the reality to do that. its like I blinked an I was awaken in my bed.

This time I wanted to see how my astral body moved through reality.

I was in this relatively small kingdom and I set the intention to go just outside of it when I was going to come back to my body. I went outside the kingdom.
oh my god.
its like seeing in higher dimensions. I can’t really describe it. It happened so fast. lots of colors I’ve never seen before. Its funny but it kinda messed up my mind. like when Morty sees the truth tortoise and can’t get it out of his head. that’s what I felt like haha.
fortunately, dreams and ap tend to fade from memory relatively quick if you don’t try to remember them, sooo I tried my best to forget it. for now.
hopefully later I’ll understand everything

I also want to make a comment for my journal on a different topic.
Drunvalo said when you have your merkaba spinning and you move through the astrals, you see in 360. I’ve only seen this once (as far as I can remember). and I’m doing the merkaba mediation, so I don’t know exactly why I’m not seeing in 360 :thinking:

alright I’ve been listening to st 4 for 3 ish days or so (1 loop each). today I had an interesting experience.

It was pretty short. I set a 10 minute timer on my phone and passed out Bec it was tired. I remember in the dream that I was in a room with a group of people and they had just taken this big helmet off of me. For some reason I said something like. I can’t remember, I can’t remember. there was this voice that came from the side of me (I didn’t see him) saying "its okay. that’s what’s supposed to happen.
shortly after they put a new shiny hemet on me with a chin strap and I remember it kinda was like a VR type thing. then I woke up just as usual (seconds before my alarm went off)

1 Like

very cool video had to share:

2 Likes

while in deep meditation today, I was listening to gamma brainwaves (no subliminals). I head this faint voice say “you are ready for the heart”.

this is great news. the goal is to enter the tiny space the heart.

2 Likes

I also had this astral projection experience with my merkaba today. I could see in 360 so that was cool. I watched this video and then ap

also I was re watching a video from the earth sky heart workshop and Drunvalo said that moving to the heart space is very similar to astral projecting! This is great new because I am a good at astral projecting (comparatively). Moving to the heart space is basically astral projecting INSIDE your own body.

and from what I understand, If you go to the heart space you’ll end up on the outer edge of the universe. then you can go and see yourself and the universe literally from within your own heart.
As within, so without.

2 Likes

A great website I found that list mixes of different sounds for focus or meditation. Isochronic, atmosphere sounds, binaural, there is a wealth of different sounds combined like the list here made by other users https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/customsMadeByVisitors.php. You can tweak them and make your own. I am currently on Deep OM.

1 Like

this is cool!

so I listen to stage 1 yesterday twice and last night I was doing some stretches, I saw some very holy visions in my 3rd eye. it was the most heavenly visions I’ve ever had. it literally looked like I saw christ in my 3rd eye. lots of golden light and faces

1 Like

I think I may have entered the heart space. I was listening to epsilon brain waves then listened to alpha brainwaves then did the meditation from living in the heart. the toroidal field one. I was some large cave/basement with blue/white light coming out of the windows. that excited me a bit so I lost my concentration. but it was a very beautiful feeling. the deep unconditional love from a grandparent you could say. no judgment at all

2 Likes

Okay so it’s been more that 6 weeks since I’ve been doing the merkaba meditation. Now I am ready to add the beams of light practice
full-head-beams250

here is Jesus with his beams of light:
_Brendan_The_Navigator_Third_North_Window_I_am_the_Light_of_the_World_Detail_2009_09_09

I have a little experience I can share. I haven’t done any beams of light work yet. but last night I did some spherical breathing but instead of having the center point at my christ chakra I did it on my pineal gland (just for one breath).
I instantly saw an explosion of electricity in my 3rd eye. Normally when I see something in my 3rd eye its a flash or short lived. but this was a long vision. lots of high voltage white electrically moving all around