My Experience with Alchemist Explorer

I bought AE a while ago. I started on stage 1 and every month I went up a stage. I’m now on stage 4

I’ll update my experiences and talk about some past ones when i can

4 Likes

I’m very interest in hearing more about your experience with it.
I haven’t seen many Journals here on Alchemist.

2 Likes

Okay so a little about me, I had a kundalini awakening towards the end of highschool. I didn’t really know what it was even called until I stumbled upon it years later. ever since the awakening, i could astral project very easily (but I wouldn’t have the most vivid or positive experiences).
some on my experiences include: flying in space, to the moon, other dimensions (higher and low), a brief encounter with my higher self, astral spiders, wormholes, etheric implants and other weird stuff. I would be happy to share them with you (infact, that’s what my youtube channel “grasping infinity podcast” is mainly geared toward.
A few months ago I listen to the astral projection X subliminal once and i had one of the most easy ap i have ever had (but it wasn’t very pleasant)

i’m still learning how to control and understand traveling throughout the multiverse.

last night I listened to apX before i went to bed. side note: if i meditated before bed, i almost always have an ap. so meditating while listening to it will probably get something quick.

6 Likes

Here’s what happened last night:
the whole experience was quite short. I put my awareness on my heart chakra and my crown chakra (those are the ones i’ve had the best luck with). and I could feel like i was being shot straight up. the more i put my awareness on a given chakra, the more it became my “center of gravity”. I couldn’t see when i was being shot up, but when it stopped, I could see in my room. Except i was getting smaller. like in the ant man movie. since it was night, i couldn’t see much but there was this light on my bed. almost like a light object because i couldn’t see what was making the light, only that it was giving off light. then i started to get a little scared for some reason. maybe because it was night time and kinda gloomy looking. (when your in danger, you send a signal to your higher self and it snaps you back to your body to keep you safe). so that’s what it did and i woke up.

3 Likes

I’ll probably try today/tonight. My main goal is to travel to the “real time zone” which is this reality. you are basically a ghost. I just want to get some consistency with my projections (instead of randomly traveling to other dimensions. We’ll see

2 Likes

Update: I haven’t really intended to ap but i’ve had these very interesting dream/ap. this sounds kinda far off to say but think I’m put in a simulation while i’m in a low lucid ap (to keep me safe? (hopefully)). i’ve even had experiences of breaking out of a simulation/hypercube. I’m gonna try listening to DREAMS (buy sub club) which is supposed to bring up my lucidity. see what happens.
i think apX and dreams are a powerful combo.

2 Likes

Update:
Ok so two updates actually
last night i think i was in the real time zone. because it was very dark and gloomy (which is a characteristic if you ap at night in this dimension (the movie Dr. Strange got it pretty accurate)). I was moving over and body of water quickly. i felt something on my arm so that wasn’t pleasing. it was a pretty short experience.

1 Like

just today i was listening to the apX sub and reading Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce (http://tiny.cc/uor0lz ). i felt kinda sleepy so i took a short rest. I ended up astral projecting (not surprising) and i believe i was in my bathroom. The lucidity was a bit higher than before. i remember there was this small orb i was playing around with and could control with my mind. it was glowing gold about the size of a marble. ---- I then observed something interesting. when i move my hand up or down, i feel a sensation like its getting lighter or heavier (respectively). there are different sensation when i move my hand on a X axis or a Y axis (almost like vibrations/ feeling magnetic shifts). This could be useful info because one of my longterm goals to the learn how to move things with my mind.

3 Likes

Also i just remembered an experience i had when i was on stage 2 or 3 on alchemist. I felt this vibration in my pineal gland. i took this as an opportunity to mediation. I tried to get a text message form someone i haven’t heard from in a long time. I ended up getting a text message in like 5-10 minutes from some other girl (not the original person). So i guess you could call this an instant manifestation.

2 Likes

There are a lot of unknown things about the pineal gland i don’t know (except it can make you visualize better and raise your consciousness). But what else can i do now that my 3rd eye is wide awake? I think if i can consciously feel my pineal gland (and feel it vibrate) , I can DO more things.

1 Like

Ok so a side note. I honestly haven’t had too much desire for this whole “ higher consciousness stuff” at the moment (like it’s not my MAIN focus right now). But today I was like f it I’ll meditate. Btw the headspace app is $10 for A YEAR if your a students (it’s a really good deal)

1 Like

Anyways back to my meditation. It was a guided meditation, pretty basic, focusing on the breath and observing thoughts. I A+ it. And my dad was playing loud music in the background and I was able to get in that alpha brain wave state (great for visualization). After that I listened to DREAMS I saw some CRAZY THINGS like heavenly realms intricate structures and kingdoms. After DREAMS I was kinda sleepy so I went upstairs to take a short pre morning nap (set my alarm for 20 minutes) I ended up astral projecting and it looked like I was in this higher dimension. Like I was floating on clouds (some were white and then other times they would change to Violet purple (which is a high vibrational color if you didn’t know)). I felt something attached to both of my four arms, almost like it was keeping me hanging up in the air. I said a command to lower me…

2 Likes

Crazy stuff. Had to share

update:
I was going to bed last night and I had a playlist to listen to DREAMS twice. I remember then the voice in the track ask “what is the goal of humanity?” I instantly hear a deep loud voice say “GOD”.

I heard this deep voice before. when i was laying in bed one night a few months ago, i heard it say “ALSHA”. I looked it up and it meant “gift of god”.

4 Likes

also I’m working on something that has the potential to “10x” your results
it should be done by the end of the week. stay tuned

1 Like

I love this guy’s channel, especially the reaping and sowing videos and others like it

1 Like

if you have a Gaia.com account, you’ve got to check out this episode:

The Emerald Tablets and Thoth’s Story

Flower of Life with Drunvalo Melchizedek

https://www.gaia.com/share/ck8q06lgj00kr0ill835v2kck?language[]=en&startAt=1

2 Likes

so i just had this weird thing happened to me. I was doing some work on my laptop on the floor and i had it loading something that took a while. So I leaned back and…
I felt my arms kinda float up as if there was gravity pulling up on them. and i couldn’t see it but i felt as if there were energy lines coming out of my finger tips (except for my ring fingers). Every time I took a breath in, it felt like my hands were being pulled out more (but it wasn’t painful). Then I looked up and saw 2 dot things on my ceiling. They reminded me of my experience with astral spiders (which was pretty scary). So I immediately woke myself up within seconds. This whole experience might of lasted 5-10 minutes.

check out my “astral spiders” video on my Grasping Infinity Podcast youtube channel if you want to hear that experience (I have the same logo for my username)

2 Likes

alright, so i’m gonna put astral projection x, alchemist stage 4, and remote viewing x to the test. A few months ago someone broke into my car and stole my longboard. its a rather expensive board (Apex 40 DC by original skateboards) and by sister painted it so its one of a kind. At first I was at peace with the whole incident, but now I want to try to manifest it back into my life.

I have no idea how this will turn out.

I’ll be listening to apX, rvX and alchemist stage 4 (alch stg 4) every night and partial during the day (and probably DREAMS and Beyond Limitless)

2 Likes

(I’ll be using this pic of my board to help me visualize)

2 Likes