My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

I played games actually. One game I tried but couldn’t beat the final boss a week ago. Had uninstalled it. Today I installed it again and beat the boss 6 times. :joy:

1 Like

Day 51

DR Stage 1: 0 loops
Stark: 0 loops
PS: 0 loops

I took a total rest day today. Not just subs, but work, deep thoughts all. Loved it.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: I had some weird dreams last night. Could remember 2 or 3 of them after waking up. But didn’t note them down, so forgot them already.

Feeling: Today was a rest day. I spend half the day playing a video game that I couldn’t beat a week ago. But today I beat it at the first try (as far as I can remember) and beat the boss again 6 times with multiple different strategies, to the point now I can feel sure that I can beat the boss when I start the game. It felt great.
The other half of the day was spent watching some youtube videos that I had marked watch later.
From tonight, I am entering the last 10 days of Stage 1 of DR, probably.

Workout: Didn’t work out.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

1 Like

Maybe this is symbolic of you beating your issues that hold you down and hold you back.

Maybe this is. I haven’t looked at things this deeply. Maybe this is why they tell you to journal.

1 Like

Day 52

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic. Listened to them during sleep.

Dreams: Couldn’t recall any dream.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I got so many things done, and at one point, I lost track of time while working. It was great. Hope this continues tomorrow. Today I woke up with a very happy mood. I am loving the spring vibe in the air these days.

Workout: Didn’t work out. Missed few days in a row. Also ate junk foods and sugar rich foods during these days. Will make sure to work out tomorrow.

Meditation: 15 minute breathing meditation after waking up.

Day 53

All loops were ultrasonic. Listened to them during night.

Sleep quality: Sleep was bad last night.

Dreams: Had some vogue dreams. But I forgot them soon after waking up.

Feeling: I went to bed at usual time last night. But I couldn’t fall asleep for some reason. I couldn’t sleep until it was sunrise. Then I had a really bad 4 hour sleep before I had to wake up and get started on a timed urgent task. So there went my morning and also first half of the day. Didn’t take any nap today, so I could get tired and fall asleep earlier in the night.
In the evening I watched a couple of episodes of a series and got to work on my side hustle. It went normal.
The sleep might be good tonight, as I had only 4 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours.

Workout: Didn’t work out even though I had planned to not miss today.

I would strongly encourage you to get that sleep in.

Do you have anything that can help you get to sleep and stay asleep?

Sanguine? Paragon Complete?

I am working to get the sleep regular. No I don’t have any subliminal for sleep right now.
Didn’t have problem sleeping last night. But still I will give another sub-free sleep tonight, just to give the brain some extra rest.

Day 54

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: Had some vogue dreams. But I forgot them soon after waking up. I guess the dream patterns for last three days were kind of similar, but cannot recall them to make sure they were.

Feeling: I had a great sleep last night. Today I woke up with that amazing feeling of joy (I missed this feeling last day). Today was greatly productive. Got so many things done, including some things I had planned for yesterday but couldn’t get done and all of today’s plans.
Stumbled upon a destination travel video, in Polynesia, which I admired a lot in 2019-ish. I kind of forgot about it’s charm due to normal daily life. Yeah, a vacation there would be hella expensive for me, but I felt like, man, I must go there once in my life. Otherwise, this will be a big regret.
Another weird thing, last 3 days, I didn’t miss the 2:47 timing even once, both am and pm. I looked at the clock without remembering about it, and it was there. Tonight, I will sleep way early (hopefully), so I’m sure to miss it.

Workout: Worked out in the morning.

Day 55

DR Stage 1: 1 loop
Stark: 1 loop

All loops were masked, listened to while working.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Almost 10 hours of sleep in the night.

Dreams: Today I made a personal record in dream journaling. I wrote most amount of dreams in one day. I would like to share 3 of them.

1. Saw it as a movie, I was not in it. A really masculine guy (a famous actor, not my idol though) fights war (kind of an fps game) and many attractive girls are going crazy about him.
  2. In this one, I was walking down a road. On the road, a bridge arrived. When I was crossing the bridge, at the edge, I realized the other side was broken and I couldn’t walk there. So I came back to the end I got into the bridge from. But that side was broke as well. Now, with some struggle and the help of some strangers who were also stuck, I got to the road again (the side I was on before, not on the side I wanted to go). Later I was thinking why didn’t I use the struggle to reach on the other side, the side I originally wanted to go.
  3. In this dream, I saw I was going home through a market, a village market of some sort. It was not a real market that exists, just in the dream. But in the dream, it was communicated as I go through this market almost everyday to get to my home. When I got into the market, I saw that the market was completely rearranged and many shops were closed or rearranging themselves.

Feeling: Today was a very busy day. And I was really productive, getting things done. In the late evening, I slacked off, though there was energy in me to do things. I just didn’t want to do any more work related thing. So I stopped and played games instead.
I am going to get another sub-free sleep tonight. No particular reason. I just feel like it.

Meditation: Meditated in the afternoon.

1 Like

This plus your reduced loops (2 total) will likely help any reconciliation you might be having.

1 Like

Yeah, reduced loops feel great. I will try it more often.

Day 56

All loops were masked, listened to while working.

Dreams: Today I saw some interesting dreams. I could recall one dream way much clearly. In that dream, I was having confrontation with a teacher, at my present age. In real life, he was my school teacher. I know him, but never took a class of his, nor had any specific opinion about him. Don’t know why my subconscious choose him to have confrontation with.
In another sequence, I was given a task of memorizing/understanding a list of 8 short essays in a fixed time. I couldn’t even read half of them in time, let alone memorizing/understanding. But I was able to get away from the task, mostly by luck.

Feeling: Today was mostly relaxed. I got the bear minimum things done. But there was no work tension. I was being happy and joyful about everything and time just flew by. Later the evening, I realized I haven’t got much done today, and I was ok with it, no guilt or anger.

Meditation: Meditated right after waking up.

Day 57

Dreams: I had a prolonged dream of a family trip with my extended family (distant uncles and cousins). It was long and with a few subplots. But what I remembered most from it was the ending. When the trip ended, everyone was getting off of the bus, and I realize that all of my stuff was scattered all over the bus (I put them there, super disorganizedly). So I become late at getting off the bus and panic. I think to myself that if I had made a list mentally and organized them 10 minutes before the bus reached my stop, I wouldn’t have to face this situation.

Feeling: Today was super busy. I had to do a lot of filler tasks that took so much time, without much impact. No lack of energy though. Mostly because I had a long nap in the afternoon, it got to 45 minutes. I was back with all night subliminal run again. Will do the same tonight as well.

Workout: Didn’t workout. Will workout tomorrow in the morning.

Day 58

Dreams: I had a very clear dream about my past lifestyle, where I lived with friends as roommates. I felt sad for some action that I should’ve taken that time but didn’t, also should’ve enjoyed that life more, because that life won’t be back again.

Feeling: Today, productivity was great. I woke up, took charge and got so much done. Took a big nap for almost an hour in the afternoon, woke up and did another 3 hour work session. Then I went out to get a heavy meal. Which might not be the best choice as I am trying to tame my gut fat. But I felt like I deserved a treat. Also, I just realized I forgot I had a plan to workout right in the morning. Making sure I do it tomorrow.
2 more days on Stage 1. I am excited to get on the Stage 2 journey. I would really love to read some of other’s Stage 2 report, to understand what to expect. But am too tired right now, maybe tomorrow.

Workout: Forgot to workout.

Meditation: Meditated for 10 minutes right after waking up.

I’m excited for you too!

As for st2 it varies from person to person and who knows why?

By the way, have you noticed any changes in what you dream about as you’ve been dragon-ing?

Yes, definitely changes in dream pattern. But I cannot pin point it, as I didn’t keep dream journal before starting DR.

Day 59

All loops were masked, listen during light task.

Sleep quality: Sleep was kind of good last night. Good, but not similar to past couple nights.

Dreams: I cannot remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today was great. I worked on some necessary things in the morning. Later the day, I joined a small party after a long time of lock down.
Tonight was supposed to be the final night on Stage 1. But I will not be in my room to listen to the sub. So it will become a rest day, and tomorrow night will be the final night.

Workout: Did not workout.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

1 Like

Day 60

DR Stage 1: 0 loops
Stark: 0 loops

Wasn’t home, so didn’t listen to any subliminal.

Sleep quality: Almost no sleep last night due to party and stuff.

Dreams: I cannot remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today, I woke up kind of hungover. The party mood was there till afternoon. No work was done today. I am really tired and sleepy already, due to not having much sleep or rest since yesterday. Looking forward to a good night’s sleep and a perfectly routined ‘normal’ day tomorrow.
Also, tonight will be the last night on Stage 1.

Workout: Did not workout.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

I would encourage you to make sleep a priority for the sake of you and DR.

1 Like