My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 42

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. The same thing as last night, I felt kind of sore after I woke up. Also, I took more than an hour long nap after lunch, and when I woke up, I didn’t want to get up and wanted to sleep more, where I knew I could sleep one more hour if I had that time. This usually doesn’t happen, been happening for the past two days.

Dreams: Had some cool dreams. They were about distant family members and my interactions with them. Nothing specific, like no issues or conflicts rose up, just like a usual visit to them.

Feeling: Again a reverse cycle today. The first half of the day was not much productive, got a few mandatory tasks done. But the second half was really productive. Got one and a half days worth of task done.

Meditation: mindfulness meditation 2 hours after waking up.

1 Like

Sleep seems to be important to processing subliminals. If you could get 9 hours of sleep a night, it might help.

1 Like

Day 43

DR Stage 1: 2 loops
Stark Terminus: 2 loops
PS: 0 loops

2 loops of ultrasonic DR and 1 loop masked Stark. Last night I forgot that I didn’t charge my speaker. So it went off at some point in the middle of the night, as a result didn’t get the full playlist.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Had some interesting dreams. I could remember and note down 2, one about an angry family member, and one about a malfunctioning electric gadget.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. Got a lot of things done. Last night I suddenly became interested to start a daily workout habit. Nothing fancy, just basic bodyweight stuff (maybe a pair of dumbbells), mainly cardio. Due to lockdown, I have gained a lot of weight, and I would love to shred them. Couldn’t find a workout routine and start as today was busy with work. But tonight I’ll get the routine ready, set a fixed time everyday and get to it. Hopefully I’ll add another section on ‘workout’ from tomorrow.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 44

DR Stage 1: 2 loops
Stark Terminus: 2 loops

All loops were masked and listened during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Although the quantity was not enough. Sleep after the lunch for 3 hours, so all was covered I guess.

Dreams: Cannot remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today was also productive. Got many things done. Due to some pressure in work, I am not working in my side hustle for a few days now. It’s not like I don’t have time, but after the works done, I am lacking energy and motivation to do anything work style.
Researched an hour about workout, specially about getting to the fitness thing after over an year of stationary activity. Got a 30-minute routine ready with very basic bodyweight exercises. Didn’t get started today. But from tomorrow it will begin for sure.

Meditation: 10-minute mindfulness meditation in the morning.

Day 45

Stark Terminus: 4 loops

Sleep quality: Sleep was kinda good. I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Don’t know, for no reason I was excited, had bloods rushing in me. Slept late, woke up late, but duration was as usual.

Dreams: Funny thing, I saw a very unusual dream last night. I could remember 2 dreams that I noted down, but this one was very unusual. In this dream, I saw I was a X country’s secret agent. (I am not even close to X or Y country) and X govt had a ban on selling their local Shark internationally. But this company from Y country was trying to get X Sharks by trickery. I, as a secret agent was stopping it. Fun dream. And the interesting part is, I haven’t watched a secret agent movie or novel in last 2 months, nor did I read anything related to X-Y rivalry or sharks lately. So it came from somewhere deep in my mind.

Feeling: Today was kind of productive. But not nearly as productive as the last two days. I felt kind of ‘meh’ everytime after working for a bit.

Workout: Got started. Day 1.

How is your energy level?

I am not sure what you are asking. If you are asking how I feel during the day, I feel normal mostly. Not too excited, not too down. But there are ups and downs occasionally like normal times. And I am not familiar with energy work if you are referring to that by energy level.

Thank you for clarifying. Do you feel exhausted during the day at all? Does 4 pm come around and you feel like calling it a day? Do you feel like taking a nap after lunch? Things like that.

Day 46

Stark Terminus: 4 loops

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: I remembered 3 sequences of dreams from the night when I woke up. They were interesting, so I wrote down 3 lines for each right after waking up. But later the day when I came back to write them in detail, I could not remember anything and the sentences didn’t ring any bell. One was about giving a huge tip to a driver, another one was about winning a race etc.

Feeling: I did nothing today. Absolutely zero task and work. I woke up, had some conversation with some friends over the net. Then I felt like watching youtube, watched some international politics analysis. Then had lunch, watched a movie, read some part of a book and it was the end of the day. Then I felt bad for wasting the day like this, thought about doing some damage control, but decided tomorrow, will start fresh.

Workout: Didn’t workout.

Exhausted, yes, sometimes. I take naps most of the days, usually for 45 minutes. But I don’t feel like calling it a day at 4 usually. My pattern is like I am productive in the morning, then I slack of in the middle and become productive again in the evening, 7 and onwards.

Thanks for explaining.

Day 47

DR Stage 1: 1 loop
Stark: 0 loops

All loops were masked and listened during waking hours.

Dreams: I couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today I started off as productive. Got many things done. But later the day, that productivity faded of and I binged watched Netflix. No regrets though.
Last night forgot to turn on the speaker when going to bed, so didn’t get the sub sleep. So only one loop of DR that I listened during day time.

Workout: Didn’t workout.

Meditation: Meditated right after waking up.

Day 48

DR Stage 1: 4 loop

All loops were ultrasonic and listened during sleep.

Dreams: I could remember some interesting dreams after waking up. But didn’t note them down, so forgot them.

Feeling: Today was kind of productive. Had to do a lot of filler work, low impact tasks with lots of time wasted to complete. Hopefully tomorrow will be a high impact day.

Workout: Worked out.

Day 49

DR Stage 1: 4 loop

Sleep quality: Sleep was amazing last night. Woke up with an amazing feeling of positivity and joy for no apparent reason.

Dreams: I could not remember any dreams last night.

Feeling: Today was moderately productive. Got the necessary things (time-consuming) done. But last couple of days, I have been in a productivity burnout I guess. Hopefully, I will break free from it tomorrow. I felt amazing today for no reason at all. Felt so much positivity and joy. The ‘scent’ of spring in the air has just arrived and it might have induced the joy in me.

Workout: Didn’t work out. Was in the position, about to start, but was not feeling like it.

Meditation: Mindfulness meditation right after waking up.

1 Like

Perhaps rest days or fewer loops could help.

I will take sort of rest day tomorrow.

Day 50

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: I had some dreams last night. I could remember one of them after waking up. In that dream I was having lunch with the president and some important ministers. Although in reality I am in nowhere to be invited in such an event, no did I day dream of being in one.

Feeling: Today was moderately productive. Had to do some necessary work task in the morning. Not hard work, just time killing filler work. Took a nap after lunch and was very productive after that.
Decided to get another sub-less sleep tonight.

Workout: Didn’t work out.

What is a sort of rest day contrasted to a rest day?

Sort of a rest day, I meant no sub and not thinking about self improvement or productivity for the next day. Not just subliminal rest. It’s because of the productivity burnout I have been feeling lately.

I prefer BBC comedies on my rest days. Perhaps you have something light hearted and enjoyable planned.

1 Like