My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 31

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: Normal sleep. But hoping to get a good sleep tonight as I already feel tired and sleepy.

Dreams: Can’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Today was an average day. Not as productive as I wanted it to be, did some bare minimum tasks. Felt kind of lazy and bored, and went on to binge a TV series.

Meditation: Meditated after waking up.

Yet you don’t have a headache? Fatigue? Overwhelm?

Don’t feel them directly, as I am asleep after an hour or two of hitting play most of the times. But yes, as per my journal, I do get trouble in sleep sometimes. But it gets away after 2/3 days, so I don’t mind.

Since that crossed my mind, just decided to take a sub free sleep tonight. Only 1 loop Stark Terminus right now as I do some tasks and then no subs today. Let’s see how I sleep.

1 Like

I realize you do an excellent job posting your results, and I appreciate it. Please keep us posted on your alterations in your listening habits.

1 Like

Day 32

DR Stage 1: 1 loops
Stark Terminus: 1 loop
PS: 0 loops

Took RVs advice and decided to give it a rest and sleep without subs. Had planned to run 1 loop of Stark Terminus as I did some work, but ended up listening to DR as well as it was the next track after Stark ended. All loops were masked, listened during tasks.

Sleep quality: Normal sleep. Seems like the good sleep cycle is coming back.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. Wrote some of them after waking up. I would like to share 3 here.

1. In this dream I saw I was making a bang by trading crypto. I do hold some crypto, but I don’t do any trading with them, just holding for long run. Nor was I consciously planning to start trading.
  2. In the second dream, I saw I and my father was going somewhere by uber. After reaching, I pay the driver double the amount charged. My father was asking me why did I pay that huge, I said it was ok. Like that huge money was not an issue to me. (in real life, it still is huge to me)
  3. In this dream, I saw I was flirting and hitting it off with some celebrity girl. Don’t know the girl, not a known celebrity either, but in the dream, it was like she was a big celebrity because of the vibe around her.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. I got a lot done during the day time, especially one 3 hour task I have been putting off for the past week. But later the day, I became lazy again, not exhausted, kind of bored and not wanting to do anything. (not even netflix)
What I am seeing is kind of a pattern. Productive mornings, and lethargic afternoons and evenings.

Meditation: Meditated after waking up.

Day 33

Back to the normal listening pattern. All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was good. Back to the good sleep cycle.

Dreams: Had some cool dreams. Could remember 2 sequences when I woke up. Can still remember one of them with details. It was about the corona vaccine and some hardship in providing the vaccine to one of my close ones. I had to cry at the dream at one point seeing the suffering of that person, but the ending was good.

Feeling: Today was pretty productive. I lost track after waking up and first 2 hours or so was kind of wasted. But then I became like a machine and completed so many tasks. After lunch, took a nap and then again worked tough. Finished a two-hour skill test in 1 hour. Felt super hopeful and excited at the end of the day (about future) for no reason.

Meditation: Forgot to meditate.

1 Like

Day 34

Sleep quality: Sleep suffered again today. Got hooked on a game, lost sense of time and before I knew it, it was about time for sunrise. Went quickly to bed to squeeze in the little sleep I could.

Dreams: I could remember some dreams when I woke up. But they quickly faded away.

Feeling: Another productive day. Morning was not that productive, as I was kind of hungover due to lack of sleep. But later the day, I got a lot of things done. Was able to break the cycle of laziness at the later parts of the day with conscious effort/will power. But it was not coming freely/naturally. I guess I will have to keep doing it this way until it becomes a natural habit.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Those games. I tell ya. It’s happened a few times to me too.

1 Like

Yeah. For me, it usually happens when I find a new game I love, or an old game that I am revisiting for past emotions. The second one was that case that night.

Day 35

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Hope it continues today as well.

Dreams: I had an amazing and noteworthy dream before I woke up for a bit. Decided that no chance I will forget about it, let me get another 10 minute sleep. Now I remember I said that to myself, but don’t remember what it was about.

Feeling: Today was also productive. But the same old pattern, very productive in the morning, then became lazy at the later part of the day.
For some unknown reason, I want to give it a rest tonight. So I will not play the subs during sleep tonight.

Meditation: Totally forgot about it. Will make sure to do it first thing tomorrow.

1 Like

Day 36

DR Stage 1: 1 loop

All loops were masked, listened 2 hours during light tasks.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Hope it continues today as well.

Dreams: A few little dreams. Didn’t think they meant anything, and also don’t remember any of them properly. So no notes in my dream journal today, three days in a row.

Feeling: Today was very productive. Got two days of planned work done in one day. Normally when this kind of thing happens, I waste the next day, brining me back to ‘normal’ instead of ‘ahead of the rest’. Hope this time it will not happen.
Had a sub-less sleep last night. Will be back to another 10 hour sub-sleep tonight.

Meditation: Meditated right after waking up.

1 Like

Day 37

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Don’t remember any dream.

Feeling: Today was very productive. Got everything done according to plan. And didn’t slack of as pervious days when I used to be lazy the day after a productive day. I was even productive on the later part of the day today. Really loved it.

Meditation: Meditated right after waking up.

1 Like

Day 38

All loops were masked, listened 2 hours during light tasks. Last night I decided to get a sub-free sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Although I was busy for a task and slept late due to it.

Dreams: So some short dreams and was able to note them down after I woke up. On one of them, I saw that small hair was growing in my palm (where human or any apes don’t grow hair) and I was kind of worried about it, seeing it was weird. I started pulling the hair off with a tool. This is when I woke up. After waking up I went to sleep again and saw the same thing again, except for this time I didn’t pull the hairs myself, but went to a guy, who pulled the hair with the same tool I was using in the previous dream. Again I woke up. It was really weird.

Feeling: Today was a lazy day. Wasn’t that productive. Bearly got the needed stuff done.
Had a sub-less sleep last night. Will be back to another 10 hour sub-sleep tonight.

Meditation: Meditated after lunch.

Dream within a dream? Perhaps some really deep stuff?

No. Maybe I miscommunicated. I saw the first dream, then I woke up for a brief moment, and fell asleep immediately. Saw the second dream after that.

Day 39

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Don’t remember any dream.

Feeling: Went out and had a nice evening with friends. Today was not productive at all work wise. But it was intentional, no complains.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 40

All loops were masked, listened 2 hours before sleep. For some reason, kept another subfree sleep night yesterday.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great ‘ok’. My fault actually. Found a new game and had another allnigher last night. Went to sleep after seeing morning lights and decided to give my brain as much rest as I could at the short time. So didn’t play the subs during sleep.

Dreams: Had lots of short dreams last night. Many of them were about the game, but there were some dreams about specific tasks I imagined myself doing in the near future when everything gets normal.

Feeling: Today was decently productive compared to the amount of sleep I got. Started playing the game again after lunch, wasted 2 hours trying to beat the final level, got upset with myself for wasting time and energy like this, then went ahead and deleted it. Felt bad for not being able to complete it though, but who cares if I beat it or not. Not important.
This brings an issue in my life. Some times I am so addicted to getting a closure. Like I am watching a movie, and I don’t like it, but I’ve already watched an hour, let’s complete it anyway. Or other times I am arguing with someone which is going nowhere. Instead of letting it go, I try to reach a conclusion (Where the other party gets that I am right). I have to let this need for closure go.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

:+1:

2 Likes

Ha ha. Definitely not at Sheldon’s level. He was a boss character. The show was still alive, could have run for 2 more seasons with success.

Day 41

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. But when I woke up, I was feeling sore on my whole body, as if I worked a lot physically last day. But that was not the case.

Dreams: Had some cool dreams. But forgot them soon after I woke up. Had some fragments come and go in mind during the day, but couldn’t gather the actual dreams.

Feeling: Today was reverse than usual productivity cycles. Woke up feeling tired. Couldn’t keep on any one thing for long, so suffered in getting things done. But later in the day felt productive and got a few things done with success.

Meditation: 10 minute breathing meditation after waking up.