My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 19

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loop
PS: 2 loop

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: Good sleep. I intentionally overslept as I lacked on sleep last day.

Dreams: Had some interesting dreams. But couldn’t write them down as I was late for my tasks due to oversleeping. Later the day, I forgot all about them.

Feeling: Today was a very productive day. It’s mostly because of an assigned task, not self induced. But whatever, I am happy, as I was seeing a lack of productive days for a while.

Meditation: Meditated 2 hours after I woke up.

1 Like

Day 20

Sleep quality: Good sleep. Back to normal cycle.

Dreams: Had some weird dreams. I could recall 4-5 sequences or scenes and wrote the keywords down right after I woke up. Haven’t written them in details yet, but will do so later tonight. From the scenes I could remeber, all of the scenes were from a same theme, that I moved to a new house.

Feeling: Another productive day, but I slacked off later in the day. Didn’t get a nap after lunch, which became a habit in the lockdown. Maybe these made me kind of dizzy on the later part of the day.

Meditation: Meditated right after waking up.

Day 21

Turns out yesterday, I forgot to turn off my speaker after I woke up. So it kept running on my bedroom. Although I wasn’t there much throughout the day, but some extra 4 to 5 hour listening might have been added.

Sleep quality: Good sleep.

Dreams: I could remember some interesting dreams after I woke up. One was about conflicts between two of my close people and me being there as a third party. But unfortunately I didn’t write down anything and now I don’t remember exactly what was happening.
This problem arises sometimes, like I wake up and remember some cool dreams, but I still have some more time to sleep according to my schedule, so I decide to sleep in some more. But next time I wake up, I don’t remember what I dreamt earlier.

Feeling: Today was more productive. But the problem is, later the day, in the evening, I became frustrated for no reason. It was like, I was seeing many things in my life is a mess and I need to get them on track, but there are loads of things to be done. But I couldn’t point out on any specific thing. It was the overwhelming feeling causing frustration. It lasted for a long time and still is there a little amount.

Meditation: Meditated about an hour after waking up.

Day 22

Sleep quality: Good sleep. Back to normal cycle.

Dreams: Same thing happened as yesterday. Woke up, remembered some stuff, went back to sleep and forgot them.

Feeling: Today I felt super lazy again. Well, was productive for about 2 hours in the middle, but back to laziness again. It happened mainly because due to some technical issues, I couldn’t get started on my day how I had planned. So later, I just let chaos take over. Took control in the middle, but saw it was way too much to get done today after working on it for 2 hours. So decided to work on it from next day.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 23

Sleep quality: Good sleep

Dreams: Had some really interesting dreams. Also was able to write a few scenes down. Today, I wrote down more of the scenes than ever before. Let me share 3 of my favorites, first one I really loved, other two I think had some relation with the topics of my stack.

1. I bought a luxury car. 4/5 of my old friends (2 year no see) go to take the first drive with it. On the way we reach a restaurant. We enter and meet our whole group there. It was an amazing experience.

2. A female friend of mine shows me her pic from 10 years ago. From the pic I see she was really ugly back then. But now she looks like a model (like a model in the dream, she is not that good looking in real life). I am shocked by her transformation and talk to her about it. She just smiles.

3. Another female friend of mine buys some items from a guy. Later she tells me she didn’t want the items. But she really loved the guy, as the guy had an ‘innocent charm’ and she said yes to whatever he said. I replied, only if I knew how to get that charm step by step. This is where I wake up. Funny thing, probably PS was running at that time.

Feeling: Today I was super productive. Got so much done despite having a major issue, which I also faced yesterday. Yesterday before sleep, out of nowhere I thought of an unconventional solution to work around them. Today I tried and it worked.
After I woke up, I tried to get my share from the dogecoin boom, but made a loss. So I was sad for a while about it. But then I decided to keep them and see what happens in 6 months.
Later in the day, I had some strong doubt about my ability to reach my dream life. This happened twice this week. Could be reconciliation.

Meditation: Totally forgot about it.

2 Likes

Day 24

Dreams: Had some amazing dreams. I can remember a specific sequence in detail even after an eventful day later. Man, I wish it was my reality.

Feeling: Today was quite busy due to some tasks and some problems that I had to take care of. Not productive, but had to do a lot of filler tasks. But all in all, I overcame everything and on my way to end the day with overall success.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning after waking up.

1 Like

Oh, and forgot to mention, seeing loads of synchronicity numbers today. Been seeing them for the past couple of days, but today the number of time was way more.

I wonder if this is related to reality bending. @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1 Like

Day 25

Dreams: Could not recall dreams after I woke up. Had an interesting dream during my nap after lunch, remembered it for a while. but didn’t write it down and now I forgot it.

Feeling: I felt totally lazy again today. Got nothing major done.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning after waking up.

Day 26

Dreams: I had a crazy dream last night. I saw that I created a tech company, not big, just 2/3 employees and me as owner. And this Chinese billionaire (probably Jack Ma, not named in the dream) invested or bought it for (not clear which one) half a million dollars. Didn’t write it down because it was so cool to remember. But will write it down in my dream journal after this post.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. Worked on my side hustle right after waking up for more than an hour. Then I worked on some regular tasks, and completed them with success.
Later in the day, I felt anger towards someone for their beliefs/thinking process, out of nowhere. (The someone was not around me at the time.) Later I realized I don’t have anything to do with their thinking process, even if they think they are the only one right. because it’s not hurting me in any way. And I will not gain anything by ‘proving’ them that their thinking is wrong. It’s better to let it go. I wish this realization sticked.

Meditation: Did not meditate today.

1 Like

Welcome to DR!:grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 27

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from the night.

Feeling: Today was a very stressful day. Woke up with a big problem on one of my sidehustles. Worked on it for hours. It took all my before lunch time. After lunch did my regular tasks, where I had to put extra stress as the morning was already gone. So overall, the day went by without me noticing anything other than work.

Meditation: Did not meditate today.

Day 28

Stark T: 2 loops

All loops except Terminus were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep. Terminus was masked, listened during studying.

Sleep quality: Amazing sleep. But I woke up tired.

Dreams: Had some interesting dreams. They were about a family trip with my extended family (including uncles and aunts). The scenes included from the preparation of the trip, to the actual trip, where we were taking family photos. But the funny thing is, the members I saw in the preparation phase and the members I saw in the trip were different, 2 different set of groups.

Feeling: Last night, I went to sleep with 1 loop of masked DR followed by my regular ultrasonic tracks. While the masked DR was running, I felt this amazing feeling in my body, like there was nothing, no body in me, just my mind. I was aware of the state, but I was half asleep. I can’t explain properly. And this state was there until I fell fully asleep.

Plan: Ran Stark Terminus masked today while I was studying (stuff to memorize). It worked great for concentration. I plan to run 2 loops of Stark Terminus and only work on a major task during I run this. Let’s see if it works out.

Meditation: 10-minute meditation after waking up today.

Day 29

Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops
Stark T: 1 loop

All loops except Terminus were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep. Terminus was masked, listened during studying.

Sleep quality: Bad sleep. I don’t know what caused it. Went to bed early, fell asleep as normal, but something wasn’t right. Woke up tired and sleep deprived.

Dreams: Can’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive, specially the first half of the day. The tasks I put my hands on was flowing smoothly. Loved it. Later part of the day, I felt like doing nothing and just watching youtube. Spent an hour doing that, and didn’t get back the flow I was having earlier the day.

Meditation: Meditated after waking up.

If your sleep was bad, I would encourage you think about taking another rest day. Maybe 2. Sleep seems to be important to processing subliminals.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion man. I am seriously considering this, as I couldn’t fell asleep last night till sunlight showed up in the morning. Although chances are it was because of something I ate late in the evening. I am going to check tonight and decide on it.

1 Like

Day 30

Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops
Stark T: 1 loop

Sleep quality: Really bad sleep. I couldn’t fall asleep till I was seeing early morning sunlight. So overall 3-4 hour sleep. Felt very bad after waking up. Even though it matches with my current disrupted sleep cycle, I believe it was caused by a spicy food I had in the evening.

Dreams: Can’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Despite less sleep, today was nicely productive. Was able to get stuff done, but didn’t feel like working on my most important project, and I am ok with it.

Meditation: Forgot to meditate.

Random feelings after 30 days of the stack
It’s funny that it has been 30 days already. When I was starting a healing subliminal, I was kind of scared that I will see many nightmares, bad moods, depression etc. but thankfully, I didn’t see them much. Totally no nightmares (as far as I can recall) in these 30 days, and bad moods were kind of negligible.
From the discussion and journal of others, it seems like this is not ‘uncommon’ response, as the sub is supposed to be ‘smooth’ to run.

My progress
So far what I can see is, I quickly become aware when I am starting a negative thought pattern or negative self talk and 80% of the time I am able to stop it right there. But the other 20% I am unable to stop it for a while as the talk/thought goes on.

I feel positive most of the day and have an attitude like, ‘yeah, it’s easy. definitly possible and hard to fail if I don’t sabotage my win (by being careless/lazy)’ in the goals I set for myself, both short term and long term.

There is a lack of drive on most of my days on this stack. Some times I just want to sit there and do ‘nothing’. Not work, not even simple entertainment. Like I would launch youtube, but then I will not watch anything. For example, I logged in netflix twice today, scrolled the homepage for 1 minute, then got out. Also saw others facing a same lethergy. But I am getting necessary tasks done, so not a major problem for me.

Sometimes (3-4 times a week) old memories (embarrassing, enraging, feeling bad) would come up and I would feel bad for it for the next 10-15 minutes. And then they go away like they came. I don’t do any justification or anything about them, or think anything. I just feel bad and that’s it. Wonder if I should do anything.

Although I realize that it’s pointless to prove someone wrong and try to change their point of view, I get these urges to say a sentence or something to show how wrong they are. I know it’s pointless, but I still feel the urges.

What I am looking forward to
I want to instantly catch myself whenever a negative thought loop or a negative self talk starts to show up and instantly stop it, without letting it even start. A perfect situation would be these thoughts don’t exist in my reality, but it seems like utopia, unreal.

I want to be able to laugh it of whenever a past embarrassing or sad memory comes up, without feeling bad on it for 5-10 minutes.

I want feel unaffected on whatever other people around me are trying to preach. If I know these things as certain, I will just listen to them and smile without feeling any emotion towards them. No feelings of need for pointless argument or showing logic.
Someone comes and says ‘earth is flat’, I will go ‘that seems interesting. nice.’ That’s it, no need to ask them to prove it or no urges to prove them wrong.

Plans ahead
I am not done with Stage 1. In fact I think it is just beginning to show it’s effects. I am a late bloomer I guess. I will keep running this stack, probably 10 hours a day, for another 15 days minimum. After 15 days I will do another evaluation and compare it against the sales description. But I have a feeling that I will run this another 30 days, making it 60 days total before moving on to Stage 2.

2 Likes

@Grey

I have read your progress! I’m impressed! Please remember to congratulate yourself.

Now you have a 10 hours of listening. Why do you think you can listen to so many loops?

1 Like

Thanks man.
About 10 hours thing, I load up the subs in my speaker, hit play and go to sleep. I stay in bed for about 10 hours, that’s why the subs are played for roughly 10 hours.
I’ve been listening to these subs (starting from emperor) for a long time this way, so kind of became a habit. Ofcourse, I had one/two loop only days, but overall, I like it this way, and it’s more convenient to play.

1 Like