My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 7

DR Stage 1: 2 loops
Stark: 0 loop
PS: 0 loop

As per my experiment, no ultrasonic. All the loops were masked ones. I might add back ultrasonics in 2 days, and listen to them in day time.

Sleep quality: 1 loop masked before sleeping. No loops during sleep. this cured all the sleeping issues for me. Another day with sound sleep.

Dreams: Saw some interesting dreams. Was able to write some sequences down in my private dream journal.

Feeling: I overslept today. Woke up in the morning as usual. After lunch went to take a short nap. Listened to 1 loop of DR before the nap and woke up 3 hours after.

Day 8

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 2 loop
PS: 1 loop

One part of the experiment was successful. I came back to my natural (even deeper) sleep rhythm after eliminating subs during sleep. Now from tonight I am going back to the ultrasonic during sleep again to see if the rhythm will stay or it will break as it did on the start of the journey.

Sleep quality: As I mentioned, sleep was amazing. Hope it stays this way on this phase where I introduce ultrasonics during sleep again.

Dreams: Saw some really interesting dreams and was able to note them down in my dream journal. I would like to share 2 sequences here as I think they have something to do with the sub.

1. In this sequence, I saw I was traveling on a ship with my family. Another family, (unknown, we were calling them pirates) invades our ship. My and my father throw them one by one from the ship. Later they again come as another normal family traveling and get on our ship in the normal way (nonviolent, like passengers). The rest of my family was ok about it this time, but I was not. I was thinking of doing something, but I woke up.

2. In this sequence, I saw I was visiting some place, where I met a dude and found that we both knew a teacher of mine. We were sharing funny stories of how the teacher was a horrible person, in funny way. A girl was sitting on a table beside us, she joins and says that she met the teacher as well. She adds that the teacher asked her to shave her mustache. I laugh loudly and make a joke about it. The girl laughs and shows me that she actually has small visible mustache. I feel awkward for making the joke and make another joke about me and my mustache, degrading myself. (So she feels that everyone has imperfaction and doesn’t feel bad) But the girl was upset with my second joke (the one about me) and then both she and the dude said that it was not necessary for me to make a joke degrading myself, and they understood that the first comment was a joke (the one about her)

Feeling: Maybe I have snapped out from the unproductive state. Today was pretty productive. I’m adding back the sleep time ultrasonic. Hope the productivity gets to the usual level soon.

1 Like

Day 9

Stark: 4 loop
PS: 2 loop

Added back the ultrasonics today. Listened for 10 hours during sleep. I actually slept for over 8 hours, but woke up tired and my body stored.

Sleep quality: Even though I had longer sleep, and didn’t wake up multiple times like when I started the stack first, sleep wasn’t super good. I woke up tired and my body was sore, like I just woke up after a hard day of trekking in the hills.

Dreams: I kind of remember having some interesting dreams, but couldn’t remember any sequence or keywords after I woke up. So my dream journal was blank today.
I am not sure about this, but I feel like few things about my dreams are repetitive. I mean, not the same dream, but maybe the place of the dream, or the topic of incident are same, but the exact story are different. Like I think I’ve seen dreams about a beach holiday and my family members (sometimes including cousins, uncles, aunts) multiple times last week, but the happenings were different.

Feeling: Don’t know if this is the sub, or randomly being exposed to some lifestyle scenes from movies, but I get some big visions of how I wanted my life to be in the past but forgot about it. Majorly because of limiting belief, although I still don’t believe that life is possible, or even if it’s possible, I would like to live it longterm. But I do believe a balanced version of “ideal life” according to society and my “dream life” would definitely be possible.

1 Like

Day 10

DR Stage 1: 6 loops
Stark: 6 loop
PS: 3 loop

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep, and 5 hours during work.

Sleep quality: Better sleep than last night, but not a good night’s sleep.

Dreams: I could remember some cool dreams when I woke up, but was too lazy to write them down. Had forgotten them a few hours later.

Feeling: Was pretty productive today. It’s funny, because today was supposed to be do nothing day. As I had anticipated, the project I have in my hand should force me to be productive due to its nature and the pressure of work. I believe it will not be super tough for me to get things done, but if it gets tougher, I will add Executive, might even replace PS for EQ temporarily, as Emperor used to make me a crazy work-a-holic.

Day 11

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 5 hours during sleep, and 5 hours during work.

Sleep quality: I had less sleep today, but it was because I went to bed late for some stuff. Quality was like yesterday.

Dreams: Don’t remember any dreams, if I had any during the short sleep.

Feeling: Today went by like woosh… I woke up, did some task, took a nap, woke up and did some task and now the day is over. I couldn’t even distinguish today and yesterday when I was writing this entry, as in my mind, it was not long enough to be a new day yet.

Plan: From tomorrow, I’ll add a meditation section. I will just write if I have done a meditation session that day or not. This is to keep me accountable.

Day 12

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 7 hours during sleep…

Sleep quality: Again had some sleep issues. I was on bed on time, but couldn’t sleep. Fell asleep in the early morning and slept for 5-6 hours and woke up before lunch. But the quality of that sleep was good maybe, because I didn’t wake up tired, and didn’t feel sleep deprived throughout the day

Dreams: I remember some silly dreams, I don’t think they are significant. But now that I think about it, should’ve written at least the keywords in my dream journal. Can’t now, because already forgot.

Feeling: Just like yesterday. The day just went by without me noticing much.

Meditation: Didn’t do meditation. Reason, forgot about it, just remembered. Putting up a reminder on my phone to do it tomorrow.

I felt this so hard, lately my dreams have been so tough to remember but I never think of writing in my journal in the moment that it would help the most.

1 Like

Day 13

DR Stage 1: 6 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep and 2 hours during nap.

Sleep quality: Had amazing sleep during the night. Then I went to take a nap after lunch and had a deep 2 hour sleep.

Dreams: I could only remember 2 silly dream sequences. Didn’t make the mistake like last day, wrote them down after I woke up.

Feeling: I noticed one thing today. I am just smiling more. It’s either for no reason, or I find a weird lame reason to smile. But I’m loving it.

Meditation: Did meditation. Nothing special, just breathing awareness.

1 Like

Day 14

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 10 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: I don’t know why, but I couldn’t make myself sleep last night. I was in my bed, light’s off, trying to sleep, but couldn’t. Then I fell asleep on 5 or 6 in the morning and slept till 12. This must not happen again today.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Nothing much. As I woke up very late in the day, the day ended quickly for me.

Meditation: Forgot about it. Setting a wallpaper to remind me to meditate as soon as I turn on my pc tomorrow.

Day 15

Sleep quality: Had amazing sleep last night. Hope it stays consistent.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Today was more productive than any day of the last week. I got a lot of things done. This was mostly because I couldn’t access internet before afternoon due to some problem in my device, so no distraction or ‘let me take a break and check what’s going on with everybody’ urges. Maybe I need to incorporate this in some way in my daily life.

Meditation: Done a mindfulness meditation session.

Day 16

Sleep quality: Sleep quality and cycle has come to a stable state in the last 3-4 days.

Dreams: Could remember 2 interesting sequences. Wrote them down on my dream journal.

Feeling: Today, I felt a little angry at things. 3 incidents comes in my mind.
I suddenly felt anger towards someone close to me for something she said 6-7 years ago. Though I didn’t take any action on it, like confronting her, and I forgot about it 30 minutes later. Happy I didn’t take action and make a mess. It’s better to forgive and forget.
Had a burst on a friend for pushing me on a topic. It was just one line, but enough to break hearts. Later I went forward to sort things out. Happy I sorted things.
A client said they sent payment, but I didn’t receive it. It was for system delay, which happens sometimes, but rarely. In this work, you get paid before you start, but I had started early. So once I saw no payment notification for 30 minutes, I discarded the service and said I will continue once I receive it. Later when I received it, I continued and am now mentally committed to over-deliver on this for being impatient and putting the client in a bad situation.

Meditation: Forgot to meditate.

If the anger continues, I would ask you to consider reducing your number of loops.

2 Likes

Hey man. Thanks for the advice. I would surely reduce loops if things continue. But as it turns out, today it was fine. Still, I’ll give it a few more days to be sure it’s fine though.

Day 17

Sleep quality: Good sleep, over 9 hours, no disruption during the night.

Dreams: I am sure I saw some very interesting stuff. But as soon as I woke up, I couldn’t remember anything. Just some 2 second fragments to remind it was interesting.

Feeling: Today I felt pretty productive. Just sat down with a task I was holding off, got it done and was thinking why have I been holding it off for so long, it’s so simple and fast to do. Later the day, I went outside, bought a textbook that I was thinking to study out of interest, came home and finished a chapter in one sitting. Productivity wise, it felt like the time when I was running emperor.

Meditation: Forgot to meditate. Man, I can’t let this happen 3 days in a row. Setting up the meditation wallpaper again to remind me.

1 Like

I think that is wise.

Good news.

1 Like

Just a thought… the mind is an expert in conceiling what’s really going on, like a blind spot. I recognize that pattern in myself in that I keep forgetting all the time and wondering why afterwards. But also recently becoming aware that this occurs even more when I overdose subliminals, like the mind blurs it out even more.

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I feel this way especially with the current stack with DR.

1 Like

Day 18

All loops were ultrasonic, listened 5 hours during sleep.

Sleep quality: Good sleep, although I slept for around 4-5 hours last night. Got hooked on a game and played it for hours, losing sense of time.

Dreams: Saw dreams about the game I was playing. It was normal and pretty much induced by my activities before going to sleep. So wrote nothing down.

Feeling: Felt guilty for wasting those time playing games and losing the sleep streak in the early morning. Rest of the day went by normally, nothing special.

Meditation: Meditated right after I woke up. Although, my reason for meditation was to calm my mind and feeling mindful/grounded. And I already feel this way after waking up in the morning (most days). It was more needed in the middle of the day. So, it doesn’t serve the purpose fully if I do it right after waking up. But I thought, let me first build the habit of daily meditation by doing it right after I wake up. Later I can move it to another time.

1 Like

Yes, that’s one of the things I like with subliminals. If you take the time to really figure out what it is you need to work on, the sub can do alot of the work for you. Our conscious attention is so easily hijacked so we forget, and forget, and forget :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@dorfmeister how might the above quote help you?