More or fewer? Only a new trend?

I’ve noticed the trend on the forum has changed if it comes to the number of loops. More and more users play 1-3 loops of Q/day reporting “better” and faster results. But is it really better or it’s just about the results being more pronounced and faster but still sticking to more loops is more beneficial in the long run? What are your observations and opinions on that matter, guys?

1 Like

both, the lower loop number lets the sub process and express itself faster, but more loops once able to be processed is more exposure means the stronger effect of the sub. So it’s in finding that balance of optimal exposure to processing/expression, or a choice to err on the side of expression, or err on the side of exposure.

In my experience 1-2 loops Q shows MUCH better results and quality of experience in a day, then if I pack more loops in. This was true when I first started Q and it’s true now.

My solution 1-2 loops in the day
4-6 loops at night before bed.
There’s 8-10 hours between listening cycles
I get the expression of low loops and the exposure of high loops
sleeping processes the high loops and I wake up ready to go again.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting approach you have. I usually play 4-5 loops at night but another thing which makes me wonder (I’m a wonderer, I guess :wink: ) is why after around three weeks of getting great results (the exposure is still 4-5 loops + 2 loops of Ultima) drops massively. I think it may be only the effect of using Ultima, I played Q solely only twice; 1 loop of StarkQ and 1 loop of Khan St4 - it was great.

Fire or Saint explained it to me once saying it was about Ultima digging deeper after 3-4 weeks and getting accustomed to the external results.

2 Likes

IMO all subs results will drop after this time, either causes it’s the new perceived normal, your hitting a sticking point internally, or your not talking enough action or the right kind of action for you unconscious to justify opening the floodgates of the sub’s influence to the next level.

3 Likes

It’s happened to me on my healing stack to and I have no idea what kind of action I could take to get to the next level. I know it’s all mostly hypothetical but there may be something else to it than not taking action. To me, it looks like the mind gets bored because of the repetitions and needs something new to grow and repeating the same script becomes less and less effective. If it was the case the best course of action would be altering your stack every 3-4 weeks and doing every stage of multi-stage program for no more than 30 days.

For the first 3 weeks of using my healing stack, the results were outstanding now it feels like very little was happening.

yes, I mentioned two other possibilities as well.

You may rapidly have healed out of every major think that was there for you

I’ll play devil’s advocate for a bit thought -you said your a wonderer, and multiple perspectives always have served my wondering nature well :slight_smile:

A healing sub may be different than a major stack in terms of actions.
I know personally I have never gotten bored of the Emperor. I actually just appreciate it more and more for exactly what it is, and what it is not.

This 100% could not possibly be the case generally speaking. It says in the support section, the value of running subs 6+ months, and we have cases and cases of people’s increasing effectiveness and growth from running for longer than 30 days.

There may be scripting in subs to know when it is time to move on. Or perhaps your just clear it’s time for you to move on. Or perhaps that boredom is the mind’s way of avoiding the script, because it is the precipice to growth that threatens homeo-statis/identity. What’s the best way to keep someone plugged in the matrix, is to create a matrix where they 100% convinced they’ve already left. Inception :slight_smile:

I know throughout my journey the true test of my healing, would be how I was able to handle, previously triggering situations. I remember walking away from a date that didn’t go well some years ago and at some point realizing it meant nothing, I was happy for the experience and would get back with my life. The years before, even though I slept around a lot, if something didn’t go well it would invalidate my sense of being the man I wanted to be, and set me on a mild to large scale downward spiral.

Perhaps pursuing goals, that put you in the line of fire of previously challenging or triggering situations, that would still be of value to your life obviously, could be an action on a healing sub.

2 Likes

We have a whole laundry list of Actions to take on a Healing Sub. :smile:

2 Likes

Your ability to recall and link relevant topics of the past never fails to amaze me.

1 Like

@Lion actually inspired me to let go a little and I might drop my loops as well to one each day after the three month mark I set for myself, just to stay with my original plan.

I will comparing my notes now and my notes then.

1 Like

Thanks.

Mostly I remember my own posts. Searching for them to quote, sometimes leads to even better places, like that thread of yours in this particular case.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Today I took action to get to the next level. I bought DR :slight_smile: