Rise to Stardom

I’m not running DR. I dropped it a while ago. Maybe a month ago or something? Could possibly be the kickback effect though of it processing. I did do a lot of loops during that stage. Some of it was part of my experimental process of doing a bunch of loops. Oops.

Thank you for this.
I have no doubts I’m on the right path, it’s just difficult.
I have to be honest - I already struggle with mental health which is my own battle, but the way this has come up I can’t say it hasn’t made me feel certain things and a certain way - nor am I saying that for attention.

However, I know it’s a battle I must fight and continue for it to be worth it.
I’m starting to see a light and motivation however after some rest.

I agree to this for sure.

Literally how I feel haha, but I’m not running DR at all. I ran Elixir maybe once or twice last week at some point but that was after the way I felt.

This is interesting. Hmm. I’m not entirely sure where I stand with this but it seems like the latter currently.

I appreciate you taking the time out to read my journal. It means a lot.

This all makes sense to me.
It’s me catching up to the subs in a processing sense in growth. I’m catching up to that growth. It definitely makes sense even if this message doesn’t.

I appreciate the motivation, and insight. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Some people experience it for months or years and call it depression. You should be fine, it’s only a matter of at what point. When the Dragon is done with you or you’re done with the Dragon, I suppose.

Oh, I just read it again, you’re not running DR. In that case it may be related to the healing components of your subs or some deeper transformation. It’s a transitory state like @Azriel mentioned.

1 Like

I think you are an undercover Zen master who is an incarnation of a former Lama.

3 Likes

Started my subs Monday morning after a 6 day break from any subs and changed my playlist a little.

3x MorningStarQ
1x Limitless Executive
1x R.I.C.H

No longer am I rotating
That’s my stuck pattern.

I took a dance class yesterday as I’m trying to get into learning online. It’s a class I’ve struggled with for a while and it was much easier to learn yesterday. I’m grateful.

Gonna be taking a class tomorrow so I’m excited.
I’ve had so many ideas on things to do for my social media.
I just have yet to take action.

Things have been weird around the house and I’m feeling stuck with filming and stuff but I know what I need to do.

3 Likes

@Azriel do you still follow this? For some reason I had it bookmarked and didn’t realise you did so many loops at some point.

Thoughts???

I still do more loops at night But it’s about 2 loops with an hour or two apart. These days I don’t go over three loops 2-6 hours between them.

I’m using 3 name embedded 3 core customs. I regret putting Deus in one. Deus makes it feel like 3 loops in one, so strong.

But no I stopped being able to run high loops at some point. I just notice I have more control and conscious direction of my life, and less recon with lower loops.

1 Like

@Malkuth this is absolutely profound and important for everyone to carefully consider

2 Likes

@pacman do you have Deus in anything you are using?

2 Likes

I use Khan and Mogul here and there not sure if it’s in there.

1 Like

Interesting.

I ended up reading the manual last night after I read the post and cut out my Ultimas and just used my one custom, MorningStarQ. I decided to go up in loops - to 6, and I could not sleep. I was tossing and turning massively. I was having major dreams that I can’t remember but I was waking up every hour or so, quite a few times.

I woke up stopping my playlist and noticed it was finishing up the 5th loop.

I had a nap around 2 hours ago and again…dreams and can’t sleep. It’s resulted in a pounding headache and it was a struggle to get through my workout.

P.s. I stopped using my Bluetooth speaker, and just used my phone speaker by putting it under my pillow - never again am I doing that.

I feel like the sub is processing so much it’s stopping me from sleeping properly. Maybe I need to listen to this with headphones in during the day from now on.

1 Like

Yes listening during the day might help.

Also… what else might help?

“Brandon this is your subconscious speaking… try fewer loops mate!”

1 Like

I just love you haha.

But I actually don’t mind the not sleeping. Whilst it seems like I was complaining it was more of a realisation that the sub was working and processing which is awesome.

I’m going to see how this works for me.
Alternating loops on and off.

So I did six loops again last night.
I slept quite well? I woke up twice but that’s because my dogs were barking.

I was scrolling Tiktok today and found a whole account on doing better on Tiktok by some guy who has 400k followers. My friend also has a million followers so I’m at a good point. I’m so procrasinating and holding myself back but I can feel the sub pushing me, or so I feel. Like I said I’m getting good ideas too. I’ve had so many ideas that I’m expanding other things too like my dance company.

Make sure you act on one, even if you’re afraid it won’t work. Pathways to manifestation.

3 Likes

This is a definite biggie I’m trying to get past.
Action action action.

Working on it!

4 Likes

Remember the lesson of McDonalds

1 Like

Hey guys,

I need a bit of branding (pun in tended) help.

I want to make a new username for social media sites using my middle name Brandon that is 15 characters or less that I can use on all social media networks.

My reasoning for this is my usual username is 17 characters :upside_down_face: and I want to get rid of my first name for the username as it takes up too much space - also added by the fact that Twitter and ClubHouse currently don’t let you have more than 15 characters.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I currently have HeyitsBrandon on Clubhouse but that’s taken on Instagram and I’m not feeling it.

Please, help :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what’s the energy that you’re going for?

For example, “HeyItsBrandon” is: enthusiastic, casual, approachable, fun, open-minded,a star, a performer, a focus of attention.

Do those words pretty much describe the energy you want to convey? Any visuals that come to your mind when you image your brand?

That’s exactly the energy I am going for it. They describe it perfectly.
Only things that come to mind for my brand are dance, pink and blue.

I used to wear one pink shoe and one blue shoe, or I’ll wear outfits that are pink and blue, or more subtle etc.

I tend to carry that over into my posters too for classes etc.
Other than that I don’t really have anything.

I want something that describes what you suggested in regards to energy and noone else has on all socials (which can possibly be a hard task).

1 Like