Money mindset and mental health?

@James

My 2 cents:

If your question is how to deal with anxiety and fears that point to financial situation and the trauma/blocks around that truly is at the source of your anxiety and fears-then EOG stage 1 100%

I agree with a lot of the wisdom shared above. If your able to cover shelter and food run EOG stage 1 and be patient with yourself.

(all you’s are proverbial )

I promise you no matter how badly it seems financially the circumstance is never intrinsically stronger than ‘you’. In my experience the anxiety comes from thinking something outside yourself that you have no agency with is responsible for you survival and/or having the life you want. Of course you’d be scared/anxious

The fastest way out is not an external result- it’s an internal shift -where your life is more important than the ‘money you don’t have’ . That may not make sense now but once your on the other side of this it will.

Part of the issue with money issues is how you may attack yourself around not having figured it out. There can be survival anxiety and shame around this.

Or worse trying to figure it out from the same ‘place’ that is causing this issue. Like a fat kid picking where to hide the cake from himself.

EOG stage 1 you’ll start seeing and ‘figuring’ it all from a totally different vantage point.

Since running it myself for one cycle± a lot of my deepest senses of lack of value, where I was stuck, how much my life was dictated by a circular trap involving scarcity have loosened, stuff Emperor and DR didn’t get to fully, and I’m thinking clearly and more effectively in this area. More committed and less attached to all my financial streams.

Where as other wealth subs produced results- it was always with more work down the same path-Emperor.
Through relationships and random manifestations- HOM

Both excellence sources but I still felt limited in my options in a kind of co-dependence. If I lost that job or those people I’d have nothing.

Both valid sources but limited in their leverage and sense of self reliance/independence respectfully

EOG stage 1 is finally given me the sense and ability to be at the source/ cause of my own financial well being- not relying on a current path of employment and working harder or through relationships. (Not cutting those out as paths but their tools in my kit not life lines**- this is an internal shift)

Anyway if you are in dire straights and need cash to survive I might offer a different suggestion, something that would spark strength, necessity and motivation for a short term solution- Emperor, AM, or Mogul, or honestly True Sell if you can put some hours into a commission based sales position.

Do you have any current paths to make money if your open to sharing?

9 Likes

I cant actually find the link. @Simon you still have it lying around?

2 Likes

#2 in Top Replies on Simon’s Summary page.

:point_down:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you all for the replies. Running EOG St 1 for now. One loop every other day. I started this past Saturday and just ran one loop for Monday. I plan to do four 21 day cycles . I consider it a huge breakthrough in a way that I ran a loop today because anytime I have run one loop previously I couldn’t get myself to stick to it. I immediately sabotaged myself . I am tired of feeling like I give up too easily which feels very hypocritical of me because I have accused others around me of giving up on the simplest of things. I need to give a little more

4 Likes

That’s the very reason why I recommended not to worry about taking action while running EOG1. If you’re not taking action, there’s nothing to sabotage. I have done plenty of self-sabotage myself, so I’m qualified to talk about it. :rofl:

4 Likes

@ksub, I’ve thought I was the only one. Seriously. I have mined bitcoin for years, and even had to bring in some investors last year to help pay off the exchange fee. Well, almost all of it. What’s left is minuscule, and upon looking into money sub choices here last week, I realized I have some stubborn blocks in my way.

Literally, I have 3 or 4 very profitable businesses I’ve known of–for years–but I never moved on any. Well, I’d start pursuing one. And stop. Accept any excuse to fail once again. Done this many, many times. I even watched a webinar of one last night. I’m “planning” on jumping in next week…and still wonder if I can. Or will.

Reading your post and this thread has me looking to stack EOG St1 when I come off of washout. I’ve been focusing on LBFH myself. These money beliefs are the opposite of moving forward. Just fear, procrastination, and avoidance. EOG it is.

Thank you for being honest with us.

5 Likes

Hi @James!

I have read this thread and I noticed a few things.

Look how many people came to give you input. And I think it’s more than just because you tagged them.

As for my thoughts:

RICH
Why RICH?
It’s manifestation. This would be intended for you to get some financial goodies coming your way while you do the work.

EoG1 (with the intention of going to st2, st3, and then st4)
Why EoG?
By methodically and slowing progressing through DR, think about how much progress you made. Perhaps a similar such journey using EoG would be in order.

Now as for a third, perhaps one of the following:
DR
Emperor
Mogul
Ascended Mogul
Ascension

My final comment would be to immerse yourself in learning about finances:
Law of Success (the 1928 version) by Napoleon Hill, I think should be free as a download because the copyright is expired

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

What about taking community college classes on book-keeping or accounting?

Are there any marketing classes near you?

What do you want to do as a business?

2 Likes

I recommend absorbing the stuff by Alex Hormozi. It will force you to take a look at what you believe is possible when it comes to money and wealth.

His YouTube channel is full of short videos, bite-sized stuff that packs a huge punch with what he says.

Even if you didn’t do ANY subs for this stuff, his stuff will get your thoughts pointed in a useful direction.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant I was considering RICH but I wasn’t sure I could just randomly manifest something financially as amazing as that would be.

1 Like

Who knows? You might surprise yourself.

1 Like

You can totes do it.

I read some of the replies here and I just wanted to put in my two cents.

Your experience in life can make it hard at times to believe that certain principles are as real as some claim they are, but once you let go of expectation, then you will be receptive for those forces to flow into your life. Gratitide can also be useful vehicle for manifestation because it cancels out expectation. And generally having expectation of any kind will halt manifestation because you are basically trying to order reaity thus limiting all other avenues that what you are trying to attract may come to be. Whenever you start to wonder when or if this is working, stop doing that and think about how grateful you are to have it NOW.

Let go of expectation. You know what you want. Now you follow your instincts and make the moves that feel right, but do it for the enjoyment of it. You are in the process now, so all you need to do is focus on that.

Consider also that wealth manifestation seems to work on level with your belief in what you can manifest. If you start with reasonable intentions, you can build from there.

My experience with this, while I cant say im rich, is that I was a homeless youth at one point and I learned to center my mind around certain topics that eventually manifested everything I needed to have the resources to get a bank account, phone, home, a car, etc. Now that I know what can be done I find myself at the precipice of much bigger things, but it takes time. I suggest finding a mindfulless practice. And good luck.

6 Likes

@planeswalker Thank you for your reply. It really got me thinking. Especially what you achieved for yourself during an incredibly difficult time in your life.

2 Likes

This post might help with expectation.

1 Like

Ah ok, seems like me and @SaintSovereign study similar esoteric sciences. Dude I love that. Keep up the Great Work.

1 Like

I think one other thing to consider aside from letting go of lust from results is to also cede control of the actual means for how the thing will manifest. Thinking even of the details on how it will happen limits possibilities your present self could not even imagine.

Be clear on your desire, experience the result. If the result seems rediculous or not acheivable scale back your expectations a bit and work from there. I was running Limit Destroyer and that has helped me personally with getting other subs to work because it just removed my own interference, and got me to feel more open to possibility outside of my situation and place in this world.

5 Likes

I hope it continues to go well and you keep updating your experiences. I have been meaning to re-work my journal on here because I’ve noticed a lot of things changing.

Yeah those circumstances gave me an opportunity in some ways, life is crazy haha.

2 Likes

Your comments remind me of this The Wave Of Fortune - YouTube

1 Like

Getting past your limits is huge. My Wife and I were basically homeless for most of 2019 and I became determined to figure out how I went from doing OK to either living in a motel or sleeping on a tarp in the woods for a few days. I hold myself , my insane immaturity, and my broke/poverty mindset as the culprit. It seemed like no matter what raises I got at my job I was still living paycheck to paycheck. I have worked on my immaturity thanks to Dragon Reborn but I still have some deep issues I need to address. It’s weird looking back on the past because I don’t feel like the same person. I think about specific events or situations and it almost feels like it was someone else.

3 Likes

hmm! Thanks for sharing I’ll add it to queue to watch!!

1 Like

Definitely seems based even on that comment that you have grown! In my own self-examination, I feel I reached a new level of maturity when I was able to recognize the part I was playing in my problems. For me once I realized the power of manifestation, from using it in spontaneous moments of desperation where the results were really in-my-face obvious, it really made me realize that I had serious mental housecleaning to resolve the thought patterns of what you call the broke/poverty mindset. Like, well ok I know the power of my thoughts, so I have to flip the script in my head!

I’m glad that you were able to make it through that time though, and that you found yourself some good tools to make the changes you need. It is actually amazing how some of these titles can help with such things that can hold us back, some mindsets really get their talons in us, but when it starts to diminish it’s like being able to see more color in the world.

3 Likes