Module Pack #3 - Available Now!

So what are everyones guesses as to what might be in the new pack

Why guess?

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

10 Likes

They look and sound awesome by the way :). I can’t wait to pick a few out.

1 Like

WHAT! There’s a module I’m totally getting it!
Fortune’s Favorite did provoke a surprised reaction in me.

I hope soon enough!

3 Likes

Lol, seems like Fire always finds the perfect opportunity to jump in and release the Module Packs.

So many of the Modules, I’ve been patiently waiting for are included within this Module Pack, it is absolutely outstanding in every way. Luckily for me, a specific module has been released that addresses an issue that bothered me on Ascended Mogul and I’m very thankful it was included in this Module Pack. However, I’d like to ask how it is different from Blue Skies?

Referring to Chosen of Venus – Chosen of Venus – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

@Fire or @SaintSovereign, could you please elaborate on how this module is different from Blue Skies?

I’m completely astounded by Chosen of Venus.

3 Likes

Blue Skies is much more than love. It affects you on a very deep level, and not just in matters of love. It’s a whole approach to the discovery of the self, affecting your cognitive, creative and spiritual levels and abilities.

Chosen of Venus is directly and fully focused on love, exploration of it, manifesting it all around you both in your life and as a presence that you give off.

13 Likes

Lastly a question in regards to https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/sacred-words/ (Sacred Words), I’m working on a Custom regarding persuasion, not only written marketing and persuasion but also when verbally communication.

Would Sacred Words also affect my speech or only writing? Thank you.

@Fire, that’s very accurate, thank you for sharing. In my past Custom, I experienced a very distinct enhancement of my cognition, enabling me to look further within the self among other things you mentioned, so it surely resonates. Chosen of Venus fits my Custom more perfectly.

2 Likes

It is fully focused on writing, however, it is likely you’ll see your eloquence in speech developing as well.

4 Likes

Amazing, there’s definitely a few that will fit the bill for my Stark Custom I have in mine. Like Gloryseeker, Fortune’s Favourite, possibly Pride Unbroken and Sacred Words too…interesting.

My thoughts were the same as @Hermit for Sacred Words regarding the speech. Thanks for clarifying @Fire

1 Like

Will another module, similar to Sacred Words become released anytime soon which is overlapping and not solely focused upon writing? If it works for writing it must work for speech as well, even though it is not scripted to do that – everything you write must come from a thought first.

Mhm, it looks promising but I have no desire of getting it and seeing not much of an improvement in my speech, I’ve got Dragon Tongue already for that.

WOW WOW WOW every time you release a new module pack you are taking up a notch. But this time you really have outdone yourselves! Also the artworks are absolutely outstanding!

Thank you so much!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

@Fire what do you mean by Spiritual Attack from the description of Immortals Blade?

1 Like

@Brandon

In addition to being popular with The Spotlight and Gloryseeker, how about being loved?

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, does that mean you will not only exhibit love through your Aura but also attract massive amounts of Love in your life, as well as making people Love you in all ways conceivable, as in being loved by those around you?

For those who do not know, I truly believe this is the most powerful module ever released by Subliminal Club – Love is the highest frequency emotion in the Universe, it literally uplifts your vibration to a state of complete bliss and infinite potential and if you fuel your actions with Love, everything inevitably becomes possible.

3 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign
First of all i like to say thanks for the Index Gate
And all the modules in general

Second got some question:
Will rembrandt help when designing things and animation no matter the tools you use?

Can other modules help increase fortune’s favorite to 100% and remove the failure rate like deus or financial success reality shifter since it has luck in it too?

Honestly I’m not entirely sure about that module. I’ll need to keep looking at it, back and forth. I want people to love me for sure, but I’m unsure how it’d work.

Those are some cool looking modules, particularly Chosen of Venus, aura of love is something I’ve wanted for ages!

Guess I’ll have to hang on until Module Pack 4 for that diamond cutter erections module :gem:

2 Likes

Oh man, am I glad that I decided to wait before building my custom (pats intuition on the head).

Where do you guys come up with this, its just brilliant, and the art cover…:star_struck:

Looking forward for the 4th pack, it feels like the release of TCG packs :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thought of @James

Index Gate

6 Likes

Hahahahahahaha
Thank you for this- its very very similar to what i wished for

@SaintSovereign @Fire. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes