Module Pack #3 - Available Now!

Now available: New Modules – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Preview:

15 Likes

For the Glory :v:

4 Likes

Yesssss, planning my custom never came at a better time haha. Can’t wait. My famous words.

Only a few more days to wait and plan.

3 Likes

Man, that artwork is, so inspiring
Y’gave me a kick in motivation.

4 Likes

Must be what the YouTube kids call a “Glo(w) Up Subliminal” :grin:

3 Likes

Bro we in the same boat, bee waiting just to see what will be in this pack

3 Likes

This look like some harry potter stuff lol i can see like a wand in his hand lol

3 Likes

First time I made my first custom I wasn’t really on the forum that much and ended up ordering it the day/night before the 1st Module Pack release or something. Luckily I don’t think there was anything I felt I needed/was attracted to in that first pack that would have made my first custom better but now I’m definitely waiting and taking more time to plan these customs.

2 Likes

I also noticed something like that haha. I love magic, witches and all that kind of stuff (I’ve just changed my Avatar to one of Sabrina from Netflix) and the artwork is getting me super excited.

3 Likes

I haven’t made any custom as yet, i plan out my entire year so i knew what i was going to use and custom wasnt in my mind but next year i want to push and be very focus, what better way to than a custom

He does have a wand once you enlarge the image

Same here magic is great, like the avatar also
I want to get alchemist but that will be on hold since i can just put manifestation modules in my custom

Hope to see you ideas on your custom once the pack is out, ill do a post myself on my thought. I already have 2 custom and 2 ultima built out so let see what this bring

1 Like

This looks like Harry Potter. The guy seems to have a want and there is a pheonix! I am just thinking "The order of the Phoenix!

The building in the background even have a “hogwart style”!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Just a random guess but I’m thinking this has something to do with Dragon Reborn , watching the world burn , Phoenix rising from the ashes, or all three . Most likely one of the modules from Dragon Reborn

4 Likes

Or possibly–an aura module coming from DR called “Glorious”

4 Likes

If there was a theme song for " Glorious " it would be this for sure

1 Like

I have a feel that this will be a huge module release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are you currently using? I wish I had your patience haha. A custom will definitely, if you build it right and take the time to plan - which I’m sure you will after reading what you’ve just said about planning, will get you some great results and push you even further than before. I’m excited for you. Would love to know what you chosen eventually.

Yeah, I noticed the wand!

Magic is amazing, I’m totally into it at the moment - it’s super cool so this makes me hyped haha.

Check out my journal for when the module pack is out, if anything is added it’ll be updated there. I just get overwhelmed when I look at the amount of modules and reading all of what they do. Definitely need to take the time to plan everything out.

Oh, I didn’t realise you had 2 built of a custom and 2 of an Ultima, what are they? I’m curious to see them. If there’s a post you’ve already made on them please tag me.

@Brandon @NinjaFox Maybe it’s not a wand. It could be what a symphony conductor uses to orchestrate your life

1 Like

It could truly be anything in the world of SubClub, that’s where the magic is to be honest haha.

But you have a very valid point, that’s a good way to look at it too.

The mystery on what it is will seem to continue until release date I guess?

2 Likes

There’s a firey bird, illuminating through buildings. Of course it looks cool, but I can’t stop thinking about Harry Potter for some reason.:thinking:

I try to look at the not so obvious