Module Pack #3 - Available Now!

My Wife just told me the a conductor uses a baton.

Mind eye, eog st3, BLU ultima and Dreams ultima

Thanks alot hoping the same from you

Just gotta focus on the main goal or goal you have and leave out the rest for later on down

I have all both 20 module subs built out along with 2 custom ultima on my computer will share
After the release of the new pack release will want some extra help from the community

It definitely can be that, hmm i also feel that you might be right about it being something from Dragon Reborn, like with each module pack released we get modules from a main sub that came out recently

1 Like

Only for self defense or when absolutely necessary. Usually a used straw from McDonald’s is enough to establish dominance.

1 Like

Saint’s post has made me feel like this:
dog%20sosage

Damn. Running healing titles + the module packs means my next planned custom will be quite different from what it’s currently planned to be.

How artistic and inspirational :heart_eyes:

You guys need to tone it down with the Phoenices; its killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Is this the Renaissance man some users been talking about?

1 Like

I will have to rearrange my two customs which are yet to be built, I guess. Oh well.:heart_eyes:

In the photo that person is using telekinetic powers to destroy a city i do not like the look of this chaps sorry.

that may be…

… Or they may be using their powers to rebuild a fallen city that was lying in ruins.

we’ll find out soon enough.

1 Like

I’ll take two of that please. Or at least the ability to force choke those who annoy me.

2 Likes

@Sigma11 - Renaissance Man project is a separate project due next year

That person is definitely holding a wand.

4 Likes

@Malkuth perhaps you are correct.

The 12 blind men and the elephant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a rising phoenix there… yeah I can see this might be some sort of a rebuilding sub.

1 Like

Don’t Gloat over your guess too soon, mate :sunglasses:

1 Like

James from america may well be onto something.

1 Like

I had to go back and read what I wrote. I forgot.

1 Like