Medicine, meditation, fitness, business

Yeah, I’m trying to take things long-term for sure. One of my weaknesses. Good points. I did do about half a year of dragon reborn in Q format last year going through all the stages for months each, which I got a lot of benefit as well. Hopefully, things will still be fine as I’d like to treat this as a long-term foundational custom for me. I think ZP and those extra modules should be beneficial. I definitely notice the euphoric effects when I first start subs but as you said, it is about the process. I think I will mostly be listening to this one for the long term, then sprinkle in my other one as needed and then transition depending on my goals. I hope to keep this one in the loop.

1 Like

5/13/22

With new sub, I noticed myself more in the moment. My mood is more balanced, more reserved. Feel like I’m taking a “trip to the past” in terms of music I’ve used to listen to. I think I am still noticing effects from my Social ZP in terms of organizing my work space, organizing my files on my laptop/computers, feeling like people are being extraordinarily nice with random people starting conversations with me. Excited and hopeful about the future. A thought I had is that true wealth is being able to deeply appreciate the moment and people and things around you.

1 Like

im curious.

have you ever tested minds eye or sage?

im not in medicine but im curious if someone in that field found those 2 products useful.

1 Like

I’ve tried sage for a short period a long time ago. It is one I hope to go back to in the future. I’ve not tried Mind’s eye. I’m sure those products are useful depending on your needs!

Just read the copy for Mind’s eye. Seems very interesting. Visualization is a practice I’ve used along with meditation for nearly a decade now to perform in high stakes exams and reach my goals.

1 Like

5/14/22

I think that I have done a lot to avoid negative emotions but I’m starting to appreciate them. I was motivated this morning to study Korean and Spanish. Read one news article in each and did some duolingo. Learning these two languages has been a long time desire but I’ve never been able to keep it consistent. Going to gym later today and then the library to study.

5/15/22

Listened to Social ZP. Mood was a little lower this morning, getting better in the afternoon, and peaked after listening. Although mood low, strangely feel balanced. Planning to do well on my exam coming up so plan to listen to one more loop before that before going back to NB. I think that I notice some effects of SZP growing while switching to NB, so maybe alternating can be an effective strategy to give more time between loops of the same tracks.

5/17/22

Rest day yesterday. NB x 5 minutes today. Planning to listen to SZP x 15 minutes morning before exam tomorow. Today is prep. Plan to do well and pass!

Feel good after 5 minutes. Not as intense but nice and relaxing!

5/18/22

Did SZP 7 minutes early in the morning and 8 minutes later before exam. the exam was easier than expected. I think I did well and passed smoothly. Glad to be over with these exams. Using next few weeks to recharge and take care of self! Awesome.

2 Likes
New Beginnings ZP

Dragon Reborn ST4, Sanguine, New Beginnings, Pride Unbroken, Inner Voice, ARES, I AM, Divine Will, Blue Skies, Depths of Love, Divine Self Image, Harmonic Singularity, Path of Forgiveness, Chosen of Venus, Faith Unyielding, Jupiter, Starfilled Night, Stress Displacement, The Flow, Power Awareness

Social ZP

QL ST4, True Social Core, Organization Perfected, Dragon Tongue, Lifeblood Fable, Lion IV, Joie de Vivre, Perfect Style & Smell, Story Teller, Song of Joy, Carpe Diem Ascended, True Sell, Virtue Series Hope, Way of Understanding, Approachability Aura, Chiron, Polyglot, The Oath, Natural Winner, Gratitude Embodiment

Dominator ZP

Emperor, RICH, Debt Annihilator, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy, Wealth Limit Destroyer, Dominion, Direct Influencing Aura, Financial Success Reality Shifter, Fenrir, Instant Business Tactician, Leader of Men, Marketweaver, Mastermind, Positive Being Attractor Wealth, RAIKOV, Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha, Sultan, The Lines, Way of ROI

Rest day yesterday. Did a workout at home. Have been consistent with working out for the past month. Making good progress but still much weaker than I used to be. Ordered some cheap weightlifting shoes. I bought the $50 on sale instead of the $150 ones I initially wanted because I don’t need the fancy shoes yet as a beginner. Also ordered a cheap belt and some other cheap equipment to take in my gym bag.

First loop of DZP x 15 minutes this morning with meditation. Ordered it last week and came in last night. Only one I want next is a spiritual one, but that will probably be much farther down the line. Felt great sense of power. Felt a lot of belief shifting. Examples: money flows to me easily coming from all possible sources and streams, I will receive so much money that I don’t know what to do with or can spend fast enough, I am frugal yet abundant at the same time. I have already made several quick changes in the last hour upon listening that led to a few thousands in savings (was able to negotiate a free month of rent with landlord which was an idea that I was procrastinating with for months, cancelled a few subscriptions, sales of a few old belongings, looking over my credit history to identify things I can change, and trading some stocks). Also feel a sense of social power and dominance when speaking to others. Feel a great sense of ridding myself of old things and junk in my environment, either sell or charity, so that I can enjoy abdunance in space as well as make room for more money making opportunity.

3 Likes
New Beginnings ZP

Dragon Reborn ST4, Sanguine, New Beginnings, Pride Unbroken, Inner Voice, ARES, I AM, Divine Will, Blue Skies, Depths of Love, Divine Self Image, Harmonic Singularity, Path of Forgiveness, Chosen of Venus, Faith Unyielding, Jupiter, Starfilled Night, Stress Displacement, The Flow, Power Awareness

Social ZP

QL ST4, True Social Core, Organization Perfected, Dragon Tongue, Lifeblood Fable, Lion IV, Joie de Vivre, Perfect Style & Smell, Story Teller, Song of Joy, Carpe Diem Ascended, True Sell, Virtue Series Hope, Way of Understanding, Approachability Aura, Chiron, Polyglot, The Oath, Natural Winner, Gratitude Embodiment

Dominator ZP

Emperor, RICH, Debt Annihilator, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy, Wealth Limit Destroyer, Dominion, Direct Influencing Aura, Financial Success Reality Shifter, Fenrir, Instant Business Tactician, Leader of Men, Marketweaver, Mastermind, Positive Being Attractor Wealth, RAIKOV, Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha, Sultan, The Lines, Way of ROI

5/21 - DZP x 15 min. back to back days. super effective. high power. fits like a glove.
5/22 - Rest. went to gym, hang with friends, did some assignments
5/23 - NB x 7 min. feel light. happy. focus on productivity and rest today.

Which one is Dominator Zp bro ?

Hey! If u click the title above with the little arrow, it should show what’s in there. It’s a money sub I made with emperor core.

5/24 Rest
5/25 NBZPx15 today. Things are going well.

1 Like

I went to a Japanese spiritual wellness center today as part of an assignment. I received some “energy healing,” and participated in tea and flower ceremony.

It was a very peaceful center. The international movement was founded by a Japanese spiritual leader over 70 years ago. I was impressed because this center is recognized by the city govt. and they are closely integrated into providing various community services and support for other non-profit organizations.

I’m not sure how I feel about energy healing, but I did feel a sense of warmth and tingling in areas the practitioner was working on without touching my body. My biggest takeaway was how each practice was very well thought out.

For example, the tea ceremony is cyclic. The host serves the tea, orienting the cup so that the design is faced toward me, out of respect and appreciation for the cup’s design. Before I drink, I rotate the cup so that the design is facing back toward the host. When finished, everything is cleaned and returned back to the original position on the table. We set the intention to respect the moment as well as our company, knowing that this moment will never come again. This made the moment rich and meaningful.

Many of their practices are symbolic to nature and respecting the various cycles of nature. During flower ceremony, I spent time appreciating their garden, “connecting with the beauty and souls of the flowers,” and assemble a bouqet with a unique vase.

This visit made me more inspired to connect with nature more often. Cultivating plants in my apartment, gardening, going out for hikes, etc.

Another therapeutic aspect was that I felt a really strong connection with the people. They were extremely respecful and appreciative. This made me feel listened to and more connected. I feel like these types of relationships might be more rare in today’s society, but might be more prevalent in genuine spiritual communities.

I think that listening to NB really aligned with the philosophy of this place and makes me want to cultivate more spiritual practices in my life beyond my daily morning meditation, but incorporating it into routine activities as well.

1 Like
New Beginnings ZP

Social ZP

Dominator ZP

5/26 - Rest
5/27 - NBx15. I enjoy listening to this sub. Promotes groundedness and honesty. Emotional control is improved. Forgiveness module is also effective. Honesty and humility in relationships. Recall dreams about publically receiving awards at school. Maybe some processing against impostor syndrome.

5/28 - Rest
5/29 - NBx15. Dedicated to internal and external paradise.

5/30 - Rest
5/31 - BDay, going to listen to TSZP later today

DL’d Chosen Way of Nature! Seemed perfectly in sync in what I am going through referring to my post a week ago:

“This visit made me more inspired to connect with nature more often. Cultivating plants in my apartment, gardening, going out for hikes, etc.”

Excited!

Ok, listened to 1 loop of CWoN. This is a Very special sub. After listening, I went outside and the world seemed much more alive. The air felt more fresh, the flowers and trees were blowing in the wind, alive. I usually wear a cap and try to avoid the sun but felt a strong urge to feel the sun’s heat today and get more sunlight. I stopped by and felt connection with the flowers. I am having more ideas to open my apartment living space to allow more air flow (less clutter) and more natural elements, perhaps some type of water fall fixture. I felt refreshed and in tune with the environment. Also, having some feelings of wanting to improve my diet to be naturally rich.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

It was great. I was able to connect with family and old friends. My partner and I meditated for an hour in a salt cave (room surrounded by 6 tons of Himalayan salt) yesterday. We felt refreshed and slept well afterward. I kept this to myself but I felt like it was spiritually purifying.

I only listened to about 6 min of TSZP. Definitely more outgoing and higher mood than with the healing sub which helps with acceptance and appreciation of lower moods.

6/1 - CTWON x 15 min. I wanted to listen to this again because it felt so good. I’ve been sitting in a library all day but my mood is great and the lights seem brighter. I didn’t notice before but I hear the traffic outside which reminds me of ocean waves. I feel like my senses are amplified which makes the experience vibrant and enjoyable. A weird thing that I started doing is assessing other people’s energy or spiritual health (also environment/spaces). I am noticing that most people are spiritually or energetically dirty or clouded. That is why our world and society seems like such a mess! I am more cognizant about keeping my energy clean…

4 Likes

Where are these caves?

2 Likes

This is pretty much what we did. It is called halotherapy. A man-made “cave” inside of a spa.

They use a machine to blow micro ionized salt particles to mimic the environment of natural salt caves (never been but would love to explore on in the future!). There are many publishings in medical journals that say that those natural salt caves are healing environments (speleotherapy).

Here is a little article that gives some more details: Promising or Placebo? Halo Salt Therapy: Resurgence of a Salt Cave Spa Treatment | American Lung Association

I don’t have lung disease but saw in their reviews that people were able to get off of their asthma medications with this therapy. They say it is an antimicrobial and allergen free environment as well.

4 Likes