Matt's Subliminal Journey (currently Khan)

I’ve noticed this off and on with DR. It’s only now that I feel less isolated and noticing people really wanting to connect with me.

@Matt, in those moments, are you able to connect with yourself? Observe the emotions you hold in your body when you are intending to connect with someone; notice how they reflect externally in your behavior – smiling, laughing, body language, tonality, etc.

Even though these may be the external reflections, the internal is always felt by others (be it consciously or subconsciously).

2 Likes

Thanks for your input @Hermit and @RVconsultant.

It’s not just in 1-on-1-situations, but also in online conversations.
People don’t reply to my messages etc. I think it’s a sign for introspection time.

Today I am taking a rest day.

I think the connection is from Khan.
You are so far from them that they can’t relate to you.

I have noticed this on Khan alot. You are not the problem. It’s that your status is very high now with Khan.

2 Likes

Yes, but that does not mean they do not admire or respect you or enjoy your presence it’s just that the Khan will not feel inclined to connect with them on a deeper level.

What @Matt, is feeling rather comes from emotional turmoil constantly reflecting in his Aura.

2 Likes

Excellent insights @pacman and @Hermit

Today I am visiting a friend and will see how she reacts to me. I hope we can connect.

Drive for work is currently low, pausing and procrastinating a lot. Need to go to bed earlier tonight, have been sleeping less lately. Take a nap now.

Today I listened to one loop of my custom QV2 sub.

My new headphones arrived. Have to research Bluetooth usage with subliminals now.
The sound quality of the headphones is wonderful. They can also be used with cable.

I bought those:

What’s in that custom?

Secret ingredients. But as you ask, so kindly I will look it up in my Excel sheet.

Furious Ascent, Ares, Discordia Deliverance, Attachment Destroyer, Love without Attachment, Chosen of Venus, Sexual Manifestation, Yggdrasil, Tyrant, Gorgeous Manifestor, Dominion, Gratitude Embodiment, Primal Seduction Q Core, Sex Mastery XQ Core, Seducer’s Gaze, Temptation, Emperor’s Voice, Earthshaker - Sexuality, Pragya, Mosaic

3 Likes

Listening to my first loop of Khan Stage 1 for today.
I hope to recover from the emotional dissociation soon.
Contact seems to be more flowing now. Might have been premature observation.
I think it also had to do with neediness. The pandemic isolation is affecting me.

Today I saw this with a female friend. I felt stressed out (emotional turmoil) and she looked liked she didn’t feel that good. I think I influenced her with my aura to ruminate more.

I don’t know how you knew it, but I can see it now.
On the other hand it could have been my own ruminating mind telling me that something is not ok… reflected in my aura.

Very exciting to perceive that I have no idea what the heck is going on.

2 Likes

With the head phones, at the risk of repeating something you know, turn off the noise cancellation.

If they are flat response, even better for Ultima

1 Like

Thanks. I will try a Ultima title soon, and I don’t need the noise cancellation.
Thinking about which title to test, maybe Paragon or Sanguine. Something where I can identify the results easily.

I guess I am thinking too much. People are just stressed out at the moment because of the whole COVID-19 situation. It has nothing to do with me probably.

If you have to pick Paragon or Sanguine, I’d say Sanguine.

1 Like

@Matt, everything boils down to awareness – you see, whether other humans are conscious of it or not our emotions are constantly attracting experiences in our lives, it is the emotion (energy in motion) which operates as what we know to be the Law of Attraction or Law of Cause and Effect.

Take notice of how you are feeling and what kind of experiences it attracts towards you.

Have you never wondered how it is that I get such profound results with subliminal’s and how I can deal with unbearable reconciliation or ingest far greater loads?

It’s all about energy and consciousness.

I believe it is fairly normal to feel emotionally incoherent on Total Breakdown, I personally have absolutely no experience with it as I banish those negative emotions, however, it does cause me to undergo periods of apathy and lifelessness, but that’s fine by me.

3 loops of Total Breakdown in conjunction with several loops of R.I.C.H a day is what I was historically doing when I ran Khan the first time, and oh my did it remove a lot.

It’s definitely worth it, and if you feel inclined to practice meditation exercises certainly do so. It’ll enable you to process at an enormous capacity.

Occasionally, since I experiment a lot, I have periods where I can solely drink pure water, which I have a whole system to get it in a state of Ormus and is filled with life force, alongside a similar device to charge my fruits and during those periods my body urges me to eat solely those foods as anything else will cause stonewalling at that point.

I do not recommend others my listening approach and schedule for a reason, I play around and experiment with consciousness.

In the end, it delivered me enormous insights, yet on the flip side caused me to feel like I’m on Xanax, completely removed from the connection with life and my emotions – that’s fine by me, everything has a price.

That being said, I have gained a lot of wisdom in regard to life and reality, which has given me a profound advantage over others.

First, you must feel lovable before someone can Love you, this means having self Love, without conditions.

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @Hermit.

Today is a processing day. I had a good nights rest. The noise in my head is more silent now but I still feel a bit restless although the inner peace penetrates my experience.

I am grateful that I have some free space time now.

Later I will talk to a friend. She needs help with her computer and can give me a spiritual transmission in exchange. I already feel more present before even starting the transmission.

I chose sanguine yesterday, today I am feeling better. So I guess it worked.

Wait, hol up

Another rest day.
Feeling optimistic about today.
My topic at the moment is to be more honest and set boundaries. To value honesty more than harmony.

Talked to an old lady today. She offered me a cigarette. Was a nice respectful chat while waiting for my laundry. I helped her with her dryer which obviously was defect and called the owner of the washing salon for her.

Yes, progress. I no longer feel that excluded from the world. I know it’s a bit funny because I didn’t talk to hot women yet, but I am carefree about it.

Opening up socially is a good step toward interacting with people I find attractive. A guy called 60yearsofchallenge talked about opening yourself up first. In his theory you start talking to everyone to not be in your head and to get in a social mood.

I am listening to classical music and Brent Smith talking at the moment. It’s great input. Too much too fast but implementing some ideas will help. Currently it’s about living outside the Matrix. I understand it as living outside of societal programming. Doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing. Also I remember from the previous session that giving is better than being needy and wanting things from other people.

Like when I helped the old lady today, she offered me to help me too with my laundry. Exciting perspective. I declined because I do not really need help, but was happy to meet her.

Everything you think is real is just acquired. You can have everything you give up wanting.

Just some ideas of Brent smith I enjoy.

1 Like