Matt's Subliminal Journey (currently Khan)

After 2 days of testing “The Executive” in the morning I am back on track with my healing journey.
I just want to use “The Elixir” and “Regeneration” from now on.

Dreams were interesting in the past few days. Not very much story telling but more of theorizing about psychology during sleep. Also, no known persons in the dreams, like I had it in the past when I used Regeneration.

Now I am listening to the Elixir.

Just for the record, this is my journey so far:

Day 1 (27.09.):
1x Ultima Elixir
1x Regeneration

Day 2 (28.09.)
2x The Executive
4x Regeneration
1x The Elixir

Day 3 (29.09.):
2x The Executive
2x Regeneration
1x The Elixir

Day 4 (30.09):
today; I want to begin to just listen to those two tracks.

@anon2351792: Thank you and as you are also using Elixir+Regeneration at the moment: enjoy the ride, too.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Could you help me out and change the title of this topic to just “Matt’s Subliminal Journey”? I have changed the topic title too often and am no longer allowed to change it. Would be awesome - thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Welcome to the healing journey. Same stack here. Loads of users going back to the basics. Which is awesome.

2 Likes

Something I noticed after listening to one loop of “The Elixir”: I felt a bit happier and less worried.
Now I am listening to the first loop of Regeneration.

I am not sure how many loops of Regeneration I should listen to. I’ve been listening to as many loops as I could get into my schedule so far (1-4). Maybe I should take more notes on my feelings afterwards to see if I am hitting reconciliation.

@Lion Thanks. I’ve seen your journal today. Very interesting to read other users experiences with this stack.

EDIT: During listening to the Elixir today I got the thought that all these seemingly negative events currently happening (at work, my hobby projects, family) could be some kind of spiritual wake-up call. Need to investigate that further.

2 Likes

I am still not on track with the pure elixir and regeneration stack.

Today I listened to one loop of Commander Ultima.

So far I have listened to this today:
1x Elixir Ultima
1x Regeneration
1x Commander Ultima
1x Regeneration

Also I got some valerian root to sleep better tonight. Let’s see how this turns out. When I was a teenager I could use this and sleep well. As an adult when I tried it again it didn’t seem to work as well. Maybe now about 10 years later it might work again.

Okay, valerian root works not first time when using but after a while I learned.

I didn’t sleep this night, probably overdid it with Regeneration and the Ultimas.

This is going to be a slow day.

1 Like

What I noticed yesterday. I had to talk to an attractive woman during one of my hobby projects. The first thing was that I felt attracted to her. I didn’t feel that attracted to someone for a few months. I sat there for one hour reacting shy. Seldom looking her into the eyes etc. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, but it also means that I have to work on my confidence around attractive women in the future.

Perhaps my healing stack also helps to feel attraction instead of blocking it. It is easy to talk to women for me when I do not feel attracted.

Today I run the Elixir and Regeneration Stack again after a good nights rest.
In the morning:
1x The Elixir

1 Like

Just reread my old journal. I am thinking about restarting Khan with the intention of running each stage. It’s so easy to get distracted by new titles. I am thinking of blocking this forum from my phone so I don’t see the new titles. I can’t handle the SOS and FOMO.
If I remember correctly I bought Khan for stage 1 as a healing subliminal. Now I want to restart with Stage 1 and do the other stages step by step.
The last time I stopped Khan for testing Ultima experimental and switched to StarkQ afterwards.

Lately I’ve been listening to renaissance man and dragon reborn stage 3. I have the feeling that since starting the healing journey with regeneration and later dragon reborn I am having some troubles like sleeping problems.
As I didn’t have those while running total breakdown I guess I could run it again.

The plan is to have a seven day subliminal washout phase and then start a new Khan journey. Current goal is to run it for 6 weeks for the first three stages (5 listening days * 6 = 30). And the fourth stage longer.

The only thing that’s bugging me is that I am not sure if I can take action towards the goals of Khan. Khan without approaching women or taking a bit of initiative is probably less effective.
My excuses are:

• I am not attractive enough
  • I will make a fool out of myself
  • I am a faking it

Lots of bullshit excuses. Hopefully I will get rid of those with stages 1 and 2.

Reasons for quitting dragon reborn besides the sleeping problems are that I don’t see any results. Maybe they are invisible to me because they came naturally. I don’t know. I want a subliminal where I can see myself shifting or at least have some indication that something is happening like dreams or seeing special numbers.

And renaissance man seems interesting and exciting for my writing career. But if I am honest to myself I don’t really like writing fiction. And the fiction I write I don’t like also. I see it still as a hobby and don’t want to make a living out of it.

Khan hopefully will help me a bit to get my dating life handled and much more like my self confidence. I don’t know… I neglected that part of my life since the break up with my girlfriend many years ago.

Yesterday I was really excited about the Khan idea. It reminded me of the time when I was 18/19 and first found self development and pua.

I am thinking about rekindling this journal for the new journey. Perhaps I will also keep my journal private and only report back when I am noticing something interesting.

Argh… a bit of frustration because I am not consistent with subliminals. My subconscious mind is probably unsure what to make of these shifting messages. :smiley:

7 Likes

Day 2 of Khan Stage 1.
Yesterday I listened to one loop and today I already listened to two loops of Total breakdown.

Fun times coming up. Yesterday I reread my Dragon reborn journal and was thinking about restarting dragon reborn from stage 1. But I remembered my plan to Khan and figured that TB will also be a healing subliminal.

I am currently dabbling with pheromones again, see some self effects and some effects on others, but it seems like it also is a question of my inner state which effects I get. So I am listening to one loop of love bomb right now to see if it brings me to a better state. I will stop using pheros soon… I am not sure how well they can work when people are wearing face masks.

Today I had intense dreams but not remembered.

Happy to restart the Khan journey. I remember reading in my journal here how my aura became a bit scary when I was progressing with stage 1. I can see how this aura of respect can help to feel protected and confident.

3 Likes

All the best bro. We’re rooting for you :+1:

1 Like

You sound similar to me in many aspects. I’m going to be trying Khan down the line. I’ll be interested in your progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank @NewLease and @ichigo for your support.

This was a good day. Love bomb let me feel kindness for strangers. That’s great because normally I don’t like strangers that much and play a game of who does look down first. I am feeling more relaxed then in the past few days and am now in a good mood. Met a friend of whom my monkey mind often was very critical and judgmental. This time I felt compassion for his situation.

2 Likes

@Matt

I just found you here. Are you still running DR?

If so, running DR and Khan might be very strong medicine.

Just tell me what your plan is, I’ll do my best to think of ideas for you to consider.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant, welcome to this topic.
I stopped running DR. I decided that it is time for a switch again. I was considering running Stage 1 of DR again, because I felt more healing could be done in that stage.
I had run Khan Stage 1 solo before as a healing sub, but now I want to run the other stages afterwards.

Currently I am on day 4 of Stage 1 of Khan.
I am also running Love Bomb U experimental daily.

My plan is to run each Stage for 90 days. But this might change on the way. Maybe I just want to postpone Stage 3: Total Action because I can’t see myself approaching women again just yet.

You are welcome to put in ideas.

I know. Those subliminals oriented for sex are just so tempting. Okay, good insight on your part.

Now whatever you decide, PLEASE stay with it. Subliminal hopping I think is a big mistake. I only change things if I can justify a good reason. As in DR came out and I figured I needed a big healing so other subliminals could work better. I’ve stayed with it through thick and thicker.

Just whatever you decide, please stay with it. You can always go back to DR or add it in later.

1 Like

Yes, at one point I have to stop switching and stick with a plan.
A mentor of mine already noticed years ago that I am not sticking with stuff and am constantly switching from one new cool thing to another.
I now see this behaviour again with subliminals, but also in other areas of my life.

It is as if I get easily bored and just dump my plans. Like the 12 weeks writing course I started last year and stopped in week 8. I paid a lot of money for it but figured I could do it the next round as it was connected with an offer to return a lifetime long whenever the course starts again.

I probably have to change something to stop my switching pattern. When I began subliminals I sticked to one for 6 months.

I will contemplate how I can get back on track. I learned many fascinating things on the way but mastered none. It’s as if it’s enough for me to imagine what could be possible. Real results are not that important. I am still a dreamer, someone who lives in daydreams.

How to get out of that pattern I don’t know yet.

My best guess is that I have to change some personal values. Like valueing consistency more than novelty.

1 Like

Today I woke up by some almost silent noise from outside at 8 o’clock. Maybe someone was cleaning the staircase.
Since I stopped using DR the oversleeping problem is on and off. Yesterday I slept long, today and the day before yesterday short. I hope it gets to a more consistent early rising.

I am starting the day with love bomb. After that, I will call a client at my day job. This is going to take about an hour based on experience. I am looking forward to it. An hour of talking seems to be as good as one hour of coding/managing etc.

I am rethinking my depression in the morning. Maybe it’s gone. Or was it just that I felt depressed after oversleeping? Yesterday, I still felt good although I overslept. Could be Love Bomb or Khan Stage 1.

I will probably listen to three loops of Khan Stage 1 later. It seems to be possible for me to run more loops than with DR with this title.

So far, I am happy that I switched. I questioned my motives for Khan yesterday. It’s probably my fear of a new relationship going like my last relationship. Being in a good state in the beginning and losing that at one point and therefore losing the woman. In my last relationship I lost control over myself, became lazy and was emotionally abused. So, I am hesitant now to restart dating. But I have 85 days of healing with Khan left. Hopefully, that will change.

3 Likes

Been feeling this way about Khan and Stark too. I’m second guessing myself if I made the right decision to jump.

The lack of motivation to workout and the binging on junk food isn’t helping either.

I had good results with my previous stack of EQ and PS but I figured Khan/Stark has more of what I need for the long term. I’m sticking with it, but it’s not smooth sailing.

1 Like

At the moment I am happy with my current stack. Getting out of bed on time seems to become a pattern.
I miss socializing. When I am in video conferences I am talking a lot because I do not speak to people very often.

Work is flowing without a drag.

I even managed it to get a new haircut. The barbers were closed for some time and I didn’t want to get an appointment. Yesterday I just went to one and there was a free spot right there. Next mission: Doing some doctor appointment for vaccination documents.

Today I started the day with Commander U v2, and now I am listening to my second loop of Khan Stage 1.

Later I will listen to Love Bomb U v2. Curious if there is a difference to the experimental I have been listening to in the past days.

Listening to Love Bomb I received likes on a Facebook post from people I haven’t heard from in a while. Maybe maybe maybe it was connected.

2 Likes