Mastering Wealth & Making Billions - (EOG ZP) + (HOM, AM, Executive, PCC Qv2 Sales Custom) 2x per week listening schedule, NO WASHOUTS

Alright guys,

It’s your favourite billionare-to-be, @Billions!

The release of ZP has been such an incredible, monumental turning point in all of our lives!

Everything will be tucked into toggles, so that it’s easily readable!

'**Ive learned a lot along the way, changed my stack MANY times as I've experimented with ZP, and had a lot of my perceptions and prejudices rewritten. In my opinion / for me, the following beliefs have been broken / rewritten....**
  • Best starter sub + happiest sub = Chosen ZP
  • Best business productivity sub = Mogul ZP
  • Ideal listening schedule = 2x a week, no washouts (for me specifically)
  • Emperor ZP = Great for compassion, happiness, and relationships as well as wealth.
  • Biggest problem with ZP = bloom is super strong, and then euphoria completely disappears after.
  • Solution to problem with ZP = Mix in Qv2 which packs a bit less of a punch but the effects don’t fizzle out and focuses on external results.

Here’s the details of what my stack is and why

**New Stack - Mastering Wealth & Making Billions - LONG TERM ADVANCED**

Wed - Listening Day 1: EOG Stage 1, EOG Stage 3 (Wednesday)

• Stage 1 is for healing money beliefs, creating the foundation
  • Stage 3 is taking action and wealth manifestation…
  • Stage 3 counteracts the loss of productivity that comes from Stage 1’s healing
  • PLUS ST3 gives immediate productivity boosts, focus, energy, and heavy wealth manifestations
  • I chose not to play Stage 2 now because I already know almost exactly my path

Sat - Listening Day 2: The Wolf, Sales & Wealth Custom QV2

• This is a 4-core Qv2 Custom
  • Ascended Mogul + HOM + Executive + PCC
  • 16 wealth/sales modules
  • This sub is TOO dense to listen to on a normal listening schedule
  • EOG 1/3 are also dense
  • Justifying a 2x a week schedule.

I’m starting a new journal because this stack has EVERYTHING I need, and there’s no need to switch now. It has the best of…

• Mogul/AM
  • HOM/Emperor
  • Wealth Manifestation (EOG + HOM + MOGUL)
  • Social Subs (Ascended + PCC + HOM + Modules)
  • Long term multi-stagers
  • Impulsivity… it’s a big enough stack that it has all the subs I want
  • Commitment… this’ll only work if I commit to it for a long time.

Goals of the Journal

**So what I really want this journal to be IS.....**
  1. Readable, point form, a valuable resource for other people to read, not just my own verbal diarrhea.

2. Committed, if someone thinks I’m in danger of switching stacks, SLAP ME ACROSS THE FACE

3. Easily review-able… I want to be able to look back on this journal and determine exactly what decisions of mine made me feel what feelings. Actions + Listening Patterns = Emotions = Results.

4. Powerful. I want to keep on hitting a record month in my business every single month for the next 6 months in a row. Consistent, steady growth will be the new norm, but, I also will be setting up the foundation for something to wildly and exponentially scale once the foundations of myself and my business are set.

So far, my notes on this specific stack are simple: EOG ST1 immediately hit me with hard recon in terms of procrastination, which i why I’m adding in ST3.

"**Good feelings/manifestation after first loop of The Wolf Sales Custom this morning"**

And when I went for a walk today and listened to my sales custom, I felt great, I felt powerful while talking, and right after that had a conversation with the guy who first helped me do some emotional healing work RIGHT when i started listening to Ascended Mogul… he invited me to join a group coaching program for sales people that he’s running, and it feels like an INSTANT manifestation from Am/HOM… he told me that he had a few applicants, but if I wanted it, he’d give it to me instantly and for free for the first month because he wants me in over everyone else.

What I want to get out of this stack

**Goals of this stack, my life over the next 6 months**
  • Go for a walk an hour a day in the forest to improve mental health/physical health
  • Stabilize at my current “record” income, then keep hitting new records
  • Become insanely productive, stop procrastinating completely
  • Either working hard, resting/relaxing, or playing/having fun
  • Stick to the stack for 6 months (length of new coaching program)
  • Mastering sales
  • Hiring out some of the positions I do so I become even more of an owner and even less of a freelancer
  • Being able to play chess in a controlled way, a little bit here and there, without it becoming a distraction or addiction, just a fun casual hobby that I consistently but mildly do.

Holy heck… it’s SO CRAZY to compare this journal to my first journal.

It is AMAZING what can happen if you stick to Ascended Mogul + Wealth subliminals for a full year… which is exactly how long I’ve been listening to subliminals for now.

**So to anyone reading this, if you want to start listening to wealth subliminals to build yourself up a great foundation....**
  • Listen to SOLO Ascended Mogul Qv2 or ZP, with ONE light sub, ZP
  • Context: I liked Ascended Mogul Qv2 better than ZP… but that might’ve just been circumstantial
  • Light subs to stack with AM could include Sanguine, Rebirth, Mogul, Limitless Executive, Elixir, or Limitless
  • Take lots of action. Wealth subs don’t work as well if you have nothing to work hard on. They help you work hard on the opportunities in front of you.
  • Think about a wealth creation scheme that is fast and in your control. Something where if you work hard and talk to a lot of people, you can start making money in under 3 months, without permission from any sort of school or institution or licenser… unless that license is easy to get.
  • Do NOT listen to seduction subs yet… you will feel INFINITELY sexier by getting rich, happy, and successful… compared to learning how to make eye contact and “seduce…”
  • Nothing is sexier than a self made man who built his empire from scratch.
  • It’s not the empire, it’s the skill and character it took to build it.
  • Consider a reduced listening schedule…
  • Like… Listening to subs every monday, wednesday, friday, but taking every third friday off
  • Listening to subs twice a week without any washouts
  • Listening to subs 1 day on 1 day off with a washout once every two weeks…
  • That would look like… Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 3 day washout…

Tagging my wealth sub homies @Sub.Zero @davisnwc @Vinci @AlexanderGraves @Ice @Invictus

18 Likes

Come on bro. Tag me on this too. :joy:

What’s(modules)exactly in the qv2 custom

Love the commitment to this stack! You’ll be earning @Billions in no time :wink:

bro I gotta read one of your journals to know if you’re a wealth subliminal user - and you don’t have any current wealth journals! Tag me in it when you start it.

Shoutout to my homie @ksub we have commented on many good threads together :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m starting a wealth journal in March. After playing around with a number of subs and I just narrowed myself down to a few subs that I’ll be using this year. It did take a lot of soul searching though but I think I figured it out. That’s why I dropped Chosen and CFW. I’ll worry about those next year. This year’s goal is wealth and status. Nothing else.
I’m running Ascended Mogul right now. But I’ll add EoG in March and Mind’s Eye later on. Ascended Mogul will be to lay foundations for Emperor in fall.
I’ll start with Asc Mogul + EoG + Mind’s Eye and I’ll end the year with Emperor + EoG + Mind’s Eye.
EoG and Mond’s Eye will be the staples.
I’ll start a journal in March

4 Likes

Procrastinating your way to wealth. Love it :wink:

Updates in my life that are new:

Girlfriend and I are great, better than ever. That’s not that new.

I’m taking boxing now.

I’m taking Qi-Gong for the spiritual/psychological health benefits now.

I figure that the best way to learn how to “control” my chess playing is to only play 30 minute games. That way, it’s slow and methodical, not fast and impulsive or addicting.

3 Likes

Definitely bookmarking this post. As I stated in the latest entry of my ZP wealth journal I’ll be testing Stark, emperor and EOG st4 ZP all together. Took me a few rounds of ZP to find what I’d like to focus on but so far it seems this combo may be the most effective for me long-term.

With ZP my curiosity phase is pretty much over since I now have been able to personally verify what ZP is capable of.

1 Like

Nice! Thats a good combo. Interesting that you’re combining emperor and stark with such good effects!

1 Like

Please move this to the Journals section, @Billions :pray:

1 Like

You are a billionaire already my friend

2 Likes

So, my procrastination has been at an all time high ever since I first started listening to EOG.

But

also, I found a way to circumvent my internet blockers right around the same time, so it could just be bad timing.

Healing is known to cause focus issues sometimes, so my plan is to listen to my next sub in 2 days, and have that sub be ONLY EOG ST 3 to boost focus and results.

Until my focus is back to normal, I’ll remove stage 1 for a bit until I stop experiencing that procrastination recon.

1 Like

I still know that EOG ST1 is really helpful for me and want to reintroduce it soon. If its causing instant recon like that I know its working on some deep rooted issues!

went to a party last night, people were calling me a billionaire

Social update: last night I went to a party with my friend and his actor friends. Everyone was an actor except me, but they all really liked me a lot. We started out at a restaurant at first

In the restaurant, I just started this running gag of saying I’m a billionaire in a joking way and it was pretty funny. People started even chiming in and ssying “oh but its all good though, you’re a billionaire after all.”

It was just for goofy shit.

Me out loud: “This glass of wine is 9 bucks, that glass is 11, ah which should I pick… whatever I’m a billionaire, i’ll just get the 11.”

Or

Them: “How did you find free parking!?!?!?!”
Me: “i found free parking by being a billionaire.”

I had no socual anxiety at all which was awesome. I talked to people about my/their work when we were both really interesting and interested, and had good hrartfelt convos about all kinds of things. Then belted out songs and sang.

The amazing part was I never felt like I was being fake. I genuinely enjoyed interacting with everyone… so often I feel like people like me but I dislike them and am stuck in weird convos. But last night everything was fun.

5 Likes

I think I missed this but why no washouts?

Because I’m only listening 2x a week.

So I take a 2 day break on Thursday Friday and then a 3 day break on Sunday Monday Tuesday…

It’s pretty much a washout every week. Just using a clickbait title to be as famous as @Invictus one day :wink:

1 Like

Had a very strong urge to skip EOG ST1 today. But listened anyways. Was pretty productive today so that’s a good thing! But next week I’ll definitely test out listening to only ST3 to see what removing the healing and focusing more on the wealth manifestation side of things will do for me!

Speaking of manifestations… A client sent us a list of 30 people she referred out to us.

Also with this stack my communication skills are definitely increasing!

Ayo I don’t use clickbait titles :upside_down_face:

Yeah I do the same but I still do washout after 21 days and get savage results there.

However, I always was a bit on the lower end of being able to listen to subs!