Mastering Wealth & Making Billions - (EOG ZP) + (HOM, AM, Executive, PCC Qv2 Sales Custom) 2x per week listening schedule, NO WASHOUTS

Ayyy of course you don’t. You’re a genuinely clickable guy.

Us normies gotta funnel hack our way to SC Fame! :wink:

1 Like

I am getting obsessed with marketing and branding now. Positioning is everything. Since starting this stack, I am so much more bold and aggressive about the results I am willing to guarantee and put in writing. My prioritixation is getting good and I’m spending all my energy on sales and markering now instead of admin tasks.

5 Likes

I feel so calm ever since switching to 2x a week. It is an amazing choice. The reward/recon rollercoaster is over. Consistent, smooth, steady results has taken its place. Listening 3x a week i felt cravings, overwhelm, obsession. Listening 2x a week has made subliminals consistent and easy like a multivitamin.

It has also made me more adventurous with my stack since every listening day is followed by a 2 or 3 day washout.

I’ve learned that EOG St 1 is a bit much for me right now though. Productivity is of the utmost importance. But im still committed to eog, so i’l replace stage 1 with stage 4 for now.

Today I listened to Eog st 3, mogul, and Hom for five minutes each. Only thought about st 4 after.

I think this’ll be the way i listen now. Once a week of listening to my sales custom, once a week of listening to Zp wealth subs.

To stay committed to eog, next week i’ll listen to eog st 3, eog st 4, and either hom or mogul as the third sub. That’s my saturday listening schedule, giving me three full days until my hom/am custom.

Also going to rebuild my custom, remove executive, ppc, and the social modules, to make it 100% wealth based and then add on the one or two extra modules i need

1 Like

GOD DANG 3 SUBS IS AMAZING.

3 subs

Thanks to @davisnwc for suggesting in his journal to run 5 minutes each of 3 subs.

My confidence is through the roof, my girlfriend said i seem insanely masculine/alpha right now. I’m experiencing a lot of euphoria.

Also right after listening to eog st 3, hom, and mogul, I ended up meeting and speaking with an investor for over 2 hours completely by chance. We just happened to be at th same sauna at the same time, yet i learned so much, and might even do a bit of business with him… not holding my breath on that one but wow what a follow up post that would be if it happens hey?

I really like the combo of mogul, hom, eog. Theyre like short term, medium term, and long term manifestation all combined into one stack.

Will test out eog 4 next time.

4 Likes

Great results man, told you that 5 minutes per ZP is the truth lol. Fast and intense results

1 Like

Back to back or how do you do the 5 minute stints?

Also agree, less is the kicker. I like the metaphor with multivitamin. It feels exactly like that. A success supplement. Easy to digest.

Do you do this regularly every other day as the method of running your stack?

Yes I do, I follow the suggested listening pattern (unless I’m trying to experiment which is rarely), and instead of running the full audio I just do the 5 minute loops of the subs on their respective listening days.

No recon experienced when I ran 3 ZP’s in a row for 5 minutes each the couple times I did it but since o haven’t tested this particular method for an extended period of time I wouldn’t recommend it. In any case, looks like 5 makes ya go live lol.

2 Likes

Imma try this with each sub on every other day and the weekend off.

Will report back.

3 Likes

Do you run your qv2 custom
the same day as the two zp at 5min?
If so- custom at 5min also?

I don’t get the 5 minutes listening on a 15 minutes track. What about the other 10 minutes? Or is something that I am missing?

I have always ran all sub makes to their full duration. I imagine the experimental types find 5min the sweet spot where one effectively minimizes recon.

Ah, running the Billions listening pattern I see :wink:

No.

I listen to 5 minutes of 3 ZP subs back to back on wednesday. Then I wait unti Saturday. On Saturday, I listen to 1hr of my Qv2 custom. I’ll be asking support about only listening 30 minutes.

1 Like

Saint recommended 5 minutes as even being more effective than the full 15.

How do ZP scripts work...

Combine that with a few others facts and you can determine something interesting…

1. We know that all zp’s start with the same “primer” aka scripting that is universal to the beginning of all Zp Sublimibls.

2. We know that Saint unofficially recommends 5 minutes of listening to titles.

3. We know that he has also directly sugfested that 3 or 7 minute listening times can also be effective for the same reason.

4. We know 3, 5, and 7 are all odd numbers 2 apart from each other.

THEREFORE…

It makes sense that ZP is built with a one minute primer and then a two minute track that repeats itself.

One minute into the track, you’ve only listened to the primer.

3 minutes in, you’ll have listened to the core once.

5 minutes in, you’ll have listened to the core twice.

Etc

4 Likes

Question for @SaintSovereign

Question for Saint

I wanted to recreate my Qv2 custom.

Right now my 2x a week schedule has the following zp stacks on day 1

• hom,
  • Mogul
  • eog st 3

Could I make a QV2 custom with the cores

• hom
  • ascended mogul
  • Eog st 4

And stack the two together on alternating days?

3 zp’s at 5 minutes each on wednesday. 30min-1hr of my Qv2 custom on saturday?

Also tagging @RVconsultant but I swear to goodness if you tell me to check the recommended listening pattern guidelines i’m going to internally combust lol!

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain the answer is YES you can stack them, at least in theory, discounting the quantity and density of multi-stage ZP titles.

Saint said somewhere ZP titles cannot be matched with respective Qv2 titles for fear of nasty recon… But that matching Qv2 core customs were exempt from the rule.

I’m not sure it would be advised or what the cumulative benefit might be…

I am curious myself as I own many Qv2 customs :wink:

so it sounds like basically, the only difference is instead of listening to the full track you listen to only five minutes, and this is more effective for you.

How many titles do you listen to a day this way?

really!? is there any advantage to running the full track that you know of?

Well, it’s more exposure. IF you can take that and your mind doesn’t overload, you’re potentially better off with the full 15. Some probably have absolutely no issue with that.

I do, hence I am running the 5 min now.

You gotta test. I played around a lot over the last month to figure out what weekly pattern works for me. It’s way less than recommended. Everyone’s different.

The only rule that is steadfast for ZP is generally: less is more.

1 Like