BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

I notice this as well. It’s discouraging. But my theory is just that the initial phase of ZP is stronger, and then fades. But give it multiple cycles and the strong feelings will return.

1 Like

Mogul: pure wealth related. Wealth mindset improves, productivity improves, relating to wealthy people improves. Super simple… helps achieve financial goals only. Key feature: productivity.

Emperor: emotions improve, confidence improves, sex life improves, girlfriend becomes more submissive and feminine and happy, personal power improves, extreme optimism for the future. Long term body language would probably improve. key feature: well-roundedness. Would stack well with any sub, or be amazing to run solo for someone who wants every facet of life improved.

Mogul packs more of a BANG because of it’s focus.

Amazingly, the confidence, social boost, sexual boost, and happiness i’ve gotten from emperor have become permanent changes even though I stopped listing to emperor. So, in a way, I have even more gratitude for emperor than I do for mogul, even though im currently running mogul.

4 Likes

I joined the wild animal club!!!

Gorillas are my wild spirit animal. A walking paradox… they’re the strongest land mammal, and yet one of the only large mammals gentle enough to hold a blueberry in two fingers without crushing it.

Representative of strength, wisdom, and compassion.

1 Like

I was curious what you noticed for wealth and productivity on Emperor purely?

It’s clear from your experience it has less pure bang for buck in wealth mindset and productivity compared to Mogul but do you notice more productivity, shifts in wealth mindset, sales effectiveness from it at all…

I’ve noticed similar improvement (when not in recon or dilution) of happiness, confidence, sex, personal power etc and at times focus and productivity.

My sense is ZP won’t allow certain traits that are too alien from one’s authentic nature or desire so as it is run more, those get weened out or met differently, so it feels less and less euphorically new or distinct, even more than regular normalization.

1 Like

SUPER excited that Ascended Mogul and HOM are both released. The two subs in my custom and the two wealth subs I’ve wanted to listen to most…

No.

Mogul is more effective for all of those things, except for sales effectiveness.

I haven’t been able to test which is more effective for sales. It really depends on what you need.

I had a MASSIVE sales EXPLOSION!!! when I switched to emperor. it gave me more confidence. But now that I have that baseline of confidence, I don’t need to keep running Emp, and Mogul is the better fit for continued sales.

The productivity on emperor is insignificant compared to mogul. Thats where mogul really shines. I think emperor does everything mogul does, but less. Emperor adds its own unique benefits outside of money. There’s some money/wealth but less, so mogul is better at everything than emperor… but emperor could veey well be the better sub.

Its well rounded. Not best-in-class at anything, but amazing at many things

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

I wonder if Moguls significant effectiveness at this compared to Emperor is simply the smaller script and focus and it’s someone that could come online with Emperor eventually or not or if this is a difference in the script design/goals.

As in Emperor is designed to be best in class at quite a few things, especially wealth and productivity. If that is not the case in ZP, we may see some changes in ZP version 2.

Emperor imo should be super powerful for productivity and my experience on Emperor ZP is that is not the cause. Other great effects but productivity consistently from it is low.

Saint mentioned they were equal in the wealth deparment.

Will you try Ascended Mogul ZP or HOM next?

1 Like

I guess the ZP core script is still working and clearing the way to make you more productive.

In my case when I was running Emperor ZP, I was SUPER productive. I simply couldn’t stop thinking about the stuff that had to be done.
I was able to break through so many things. Any sort of hesitancy, doubt or whatever … just didn’t matter. I did whatever needed to be done.

I’m running Stark now, and while I can see some results, even the productivity, am a bit more open and talkative with people … the personal power, confidence and other internal shifts are not there ( yet ).

For this reason, I’m going back to Emperor ZP which fits me perfectly, the reality shift was impeccable.

… and the wierdest thing is that I was more social on Emperor than I am on Stark … Emperor felt more like real/true me in general.

2 Likes

I echo this entire response. This has exactly been my experience with Emperor vs Stark to the point I created a very Emperor focused stack for the year.

I haven’t noticed any discernable results from Mogul but I have been running it side by side with Emperor in ZP format.

1 Like

This 100%. Mogul is smaller and works faster.

I think this is a bit binary. It’s not just high and low. They are actually different styles of productivity… let me explain.

Mogul is perfect for people who are starting from scratch, or otherwise need to sprint to their goals. Mogul is a sprint. It’s insane productivity at the cost of everything else… perfect for someone who needs to get out of debt, get a start up off the ground, or is trying to focus on nothing but wealth, over all else.

Emperor is perfect for people who already have a super solid foundation. They are productive people generally speaking, and it’s not added work ethic they need, it’s added effectiveness.

Emperor is a marathon, unlike mogul, which is a sprint.

Emperor reinforces productivity, but also focuses on building a team, optimizing your energy, being more ROI focused and start targetting bigger goals. Emperor actually taught me how to rest, because that’s what CEO’s need to do… they need to be optimally energized at all times to make decisions and solve problems at a moment’s notice.

CEO’s manage a team of workers rather than do all the work themselves.

The added intelligence helps you calculate where your time is best spent.

2 Likes

I ran my first loop of AM last night. Feels great. Woke up with energy, all of my conversations have gone well today.

I’ll add in HOM soon.

Then my stack will be HOM and AM, a bit more focused on AM at first. Then later on a bit more focused on HOM.

3 Likes

Just bought HOM.

Then got a discount on EOG.

Couldnt be happier!

I’ll hold off on Eog for right now and focus on HOM/AM.

Haven’t been on here in a long time. Completely blocked the forum except between 5pm and 7pm in my time zone. Completely blocked all online distraction pretty much, but I still feel the urge to be distracted, and have sometimes been more focused, but sometimes just more intently sought out ways to distract myself.

Listening to HOM is intense… I’m gonna pull back from that and listen to it only occasionally.

I’m thinking EOG ST 1 combined with Ascended Mogul is going to be PERFECT… and I can listen to that stack for a long time. And then if I ever have a monday with back-to-back-to-back sales calls lined up, I’ll listen to HOM the night before.

But rebuilding an AM foundation before diving deeper into HOM seems right.

Idk what it is, I just like the really light subs. I’ve never enjoyed subs like Emperor or Stark or HOM nearly as much as I’ve enjoyed AM, PCC, LEU, and other light subs.

2 Likes

Exactly the stack I’m going to be running for the next 2 months, until I add Mind’s Eye to it. In fall, I’ll make a decision if I need to replace Ascended Mogul with Emperor or not.

Also, thought up another calendar-consistent listening schedule that I might try out.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday… Rest

That’s a 3 day washout once every two weeks, perfectly synced with the calendar.

I’m a sensitive one so more washout and less exposure is better for me!

Alright guys so I went heavy on deleting social media and reducing computer usage, and subclub was one of the victims of my site-slaughter, but so were a lot of addicting apps or trivial distractions.

Things were going EXTREMELY well until I started listening to EOG ST1.

We hit two record months in a row and i’m excited to hit a 3rd record month!

When I started EOG ST1 it was like hitting a wall… I all of a sudden was procrastinating like crazy… that actually encourages me though, shows me how much to heal there still is.

HOWEVER…

I’ve learned a lot… and one thing I’ve realized is that I hate the post-bloom stage of zp. ZP seems to hit like a truck at first, but then completely fizzles out… i’m sure the results are slowly being built up and is still worth it, but it really feels like they just become completely ineffective. FEEKS LIKE… but i know they’re still working.

I decided to do three things.

1. Listen to my qv2 sales/wealth custom again, with the cores Ascended Mogul, House Of Medici, PCC, and the executive ultima core, along with 16 wealth and sales modules… its a beast of a sub.

2. Listen to EOG ST1 and ST3 on the same day, to counteract the productivity lull from ST1 while still staying committed to EOG.

3. Stop taking washouts entirely, and move to a 2 day per week listening schedule. “Wednesdays and Weekends…” the W’s make it easy to remember.

Day 1: EOG ST1, EOG ST3 zp
DAY 4: AM/HOM/PCC/EXEC Custom qv2
Else: Rest

This is actually a beautiful stack that I’ll commit to for a long time.

Eog is a long term commitment, I understand that.

ZP needs a boost past the bloom, so a QV2 title is perfect.

My custom has ALL the cores I love…

Listening 2 days a week but with extremely dense subs is probably perfect for my listening tolerance… I like washouts.

With Mogul, Hom, EOG, the exec, ascension, and PCC all in one stack, I really dont see how I could ever need another sub for the next 6 months.

At some point, I’ll have to consider adding in EOG ST 2, but I already feel like I know my exact path in life and need to simply heal money beliefs and take action.

@Davisnwc would love your input on this stack and any experience with EOG or combining zp titles with QV2 customs. Thanks!

2 Likes

ZP is definitely a QV2 booster, the combo of f my QV2 primal ascension custom with primal and ascension ZP for a short time was beautiful and profound.
Mom interested in seeing the results of this stack as it looks very focused on aspects of wealth, personal and social power, as well as productivity. Seems like it’s fully equipped to assist you in areas of growth that your truly focused on at the moment.