BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

Early impressions: I hate stark. Totally not in line with my goals right now. Definitely dropping for an alternation of emperor/mogul.

It exacerbates my already hyper-extroverted personality and makes me more focused on socializing than working.

I wanted to listen to stark to get famous on social media, but I realize it’ll attune my desires to getting famous IRL or having that attention, and I don’t like that.

Subs help me be a more self-satisfying introvert whoch is exacrly what I need.

1 Like

Yes. The more they know about you before they get on the call, the faster the sale.

It’s why we love referrals.

Report and progress on Mind’s eye can be summed up as interesting and definitely positive.

https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=rxEMKXW2Wqs#Home_Chest_Workout_|_10_Minutes_(FOLLOW_ALONG!)

Really wanted to start working out more consistently so I’m going to start this workout every mon/wed/fri same as my listening days! Might even listen to my subs while I do the workout.

Pretty stoked about this, probably a manifestation of Emperor making me more excited to workout, as I usually have a binary mindset of either going to the gym, playing a sport, or not working out. I never really did home workouts before so this is a novelty!

1 Like

Kinda high recon today. Or maybe just life in general has got me down today. Had a pretty late night last night and my sleep schedule has ben completely off for over a week and a half now, so that’s probably a factor. I’m stuck in a rut and seem to know consciously what I should be doing, but then unconsciously running back to safe, avoidant patterns where I don’t have to face my anxieties. I really need a kick in the pants right now.

1 Like

Ultimately just really stressed about money and how much I have to do to keep this business afloat right now. I need a big paycheck to come in and SOON.

Mind’s eye will be getting dropped immediately. It’s not helping. I have no need to run mind’s eye right now, as great as it was in theory. The “benefits” i was looking for were the side benefits, not the main benefits.

What I really need is to go back to RICH + Pure wealth subs.

I’m honestly thinking that I might listen to HOM on Friday even though it’s still in Qv2. I need those external results and a bigger push than I’m getting from ZP right now. ZP has gone on to having a subtle effect right now… which could be because of getting used to the sub, diluting it with Mind’s eye, or the fact that my inner reality and aura are all shit from terrible sleep and negative habits that I’ve allowed to resurface. I could even just be going through a general mood swing. Or this could even be me simply being bored due to a lack of sales calls.

3 Likes

Listened to a loop of love bomb, and noticed that I was very aware of how loving others were towards me. With enough self-reflection, I could realize that I was more loving as well. Truly brought my ego down and made me more connected to others in the present moment. Nice sub!

Sometimes I have anxious thoughts that make me panic when i wake up in the morning. Today, after yesterday’s love bomb loop, I had those same anxious thoughts but responded with love to myself, not anxiety or panic.

The content of the thought was the same, but my reaction to them was different.

After listening to mind’s eye, I immediately realized that my “vision board” isn’t going to be populated with things I can BUY, but it’ll be populated with accomplishments that I’ll be proud of completing for their own sake.

For example: it’s not that I want a 6 pack and the external validation… it’s that I want to complete the athlean x 7 minute ab workout fully and even start increasing to make the workout harder! Right now, I can barely do 20% of it, so that’s a big goal. He also has a pushup home chest workout that I have a similar goal.

Working out is an awesome goal because no matter how much you can accomplish, there’s always a higher weight.

I’m working on what my"accomplishment goals" for career are. Not external things like money, but what are the internal things? Food for thought.

Been in some major recon that is now lifting, and it’s lifting more permanently and intensely than ever before. Woke up at 6am this morning and went to go meditate for 15 minutes… no alarm or timer… i didn’t shuffle or budge or break focus for 70 minutes. I was SHOCKED when i saw I had meditated for that long. I thought it would’ve been 20-30 minutes total.

Manifestations:

• from rich/mogul/emperor… a multi million dollar mentor reached out to me and asked if we’d like to hire him on as a consultant. The fee is tiny!!! He is doing this to create content and brand authority to help his own brand go viral, he wants to partner up with agencies he thinks are going to blow up (us) so that he can be beside them when they succeed. Mentor manifestation to the MAX.

• from mind’s eye… i had a dream that my girlfriend’s present came in the mail. Actually, I dreamed my front door was flooded with dozens of large packages. The moment I woke up, I KNEW my girlfriend’s gift was coming today… so much so that first thing I did in the morning was open the front door to go grab it. It wasn’t there right in the morning, but it arrived later that morning. It was cool to finally see the magic of TOTAL BELIEF. I believed it so much i went to go grab it. How else can I manifest with total belief.

4 Likes

I realize I need to go back to basics. Mogul is the best sub for me in terms of wealth, and, I’m feeling great about running Mogul + RICH again.

I listened to a loop of Mogul and INSTANTLY got an old side effect… whenever I listen to Mogul, uber-successful and rich business owners that I try and sell my services all tell me they have a lot of respect for me, I’m not like 99% of other marketers, and they like me and my business. Mogul helps me instantly command respect among the uber-wealthy.

Without running Mogul, RICH is ineffective for me, but I love combining the two.

If I had a sales job where wealth opportunities were put in front of me, RICH would be perfect… but because RICH helps you capitalize on wealth opportunities, I still need Mogul to help me find/create those opportunities in the first place.

Also feeling really inspired by @Sub.Zero to run DR and Mogul simultaneously. When I first joined SC I always said to myself “I can’t wait to run DR one day… once I’m more experienced”

Once I have more of a grounded foundation in Mogul and it feels like the effects of Mogul have totally sunk in, that’s when I’ll add in DR. For now, it’s just going to be a long long stretch of solo Mogul/RICH.

4 Likes

ZP’s effect seems to dilute more and more as I run them and become increasingly subtle. At least with my runs of Chosen and Emperor so far.

Whether it’s normalizing or naturalizing, the dilution in self effects diminishes a lot of the benefit in my experience. I still do notice real growth happening even with the diluation.

Edit-it seems a lot of the effects come after some time off with ZP

I know you’ve mentioned some differences before in the above posts
but in summation-in terms of wealth, focus, mindset, thinking, productivity, sales ability, others reactions, manifestations etc how would you compare
Mogul ZP to Emperor ZP?

1 Like

I notice this as well. It’s discouraging. But my theory is just that the initial phase of ZP is stronger, and then fades. But give it multiple cycles and the strong feelings will return.

1 Like

Mogul: pure wealth related. Wealth mindset improves, productivity improves, relating to wealthy people improves. Super simple… helps achieve financial goals only. Key feature: productivity.

Emperor: emotions improve, confidence improves, sex life improves, girlfriend becomes more submissive and feminine and happy, personal power improves, extreme optimism for the future. Long term body language would probably improve. key feature: well-roundedness. Would stack well with any sub, or be amazing to run solo for someone who wants every facet of life improved.

Mogul packs more of a BANG because of it’s focus.

Amazingly, the confidence, social boost, sexual boost, and happiness i’ve gotten from emperor have become permanent changes even though I stopped listing to emperor. So, in a way, I have even more gratitude for emperor than I do for mogul, even though im currently running mogul.

4 Likes

I joined the wild animal club!!!

Gorillas are my wild spirit animal. A walking paradox… they’re the strongest land mammal, and yet one of the only large mammals gentle enough to hold a blueberry in two fingers without crushing it.

Representative of strength, wisdom, and compassion.

1 Like

I was curious what you noticed for wealth and productivity on Emperor purely?

It’s clear from your experience it has less pure bang for buck in wealth mindset and productivity compared to Mogul but do you notice more productivity, shifts in wealth mindset, sales effectiveness from it at all…

I’ve noticed similar improvement (when not in recon or dilution) of happiness, confidence, sex, personal power etc and at times focus and productivity.

My sense is ZP won’t allow certain traits that are too alien from one’s authentic nature or desire so as it is run more, those get weened out or met differently, so it feels less and less euphorically new or distinct, even more than regular normalization.

1 Like

SUPER excited that Ascended Mogul and HOM are both released. The two subs in my custom and the two wealth subs I’ve wanted to listen to most…

No.

Mogul is more effective for all of those things, except for sales effectiveness.

I haven’t been able to test which is more effective for sales. It really depends on what you need.

I had a MASSIVE sales EXPLOSION!!! when I switched to emperor. it gave me more confidence. But now that I have that baseline of confidence, I don’t need to keep running Emp, and Mogul is the better fit for continued sales.

The productivity on emperor is insignificant compared to mogul. Thats where mogul really shines. I think emperor does everything mogul does, but less. Emperor adds its own unique benefits outside of money. There’s some money/wealth but less, so mogul is better at everything than emperor… but emperor could veey well be the better sub.

Its well rounded. Not best-in-class at anything, but amazing at many things

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

I wonder if Moguls significant effectiveness at this compared to Emperor is simply the smaller script and focus and it’s someone that could come online with Emperor eventually or not or if this is a difference in the script design/goals.

As in Emperor is designed to be best in class at quite a few things, especially wealth and productivity. If that is not the case in ZP, we may see some changes in ZP version 2.

Emperor imo should be super powerful for productivity and my experience on Emperor ZP is that is not the cause. Other great effects but productivity consistently from it is low.

Saint mentioned they were equal in the wealth deparment.

Will you try Ascended Mogul ZP or HOM next?

1 Like