Masculine Archetypes

There you go :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Just took that test. Missed this thread before.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for access to the test. My results are King75%, Warrior 75% Magician 65% and Lover 90%. I would like to adjust the Magician up to 75% to be more well rounded, if I could. Great test👍

1 Like

See how it changes over time, mate. You’ll be amazed. Of course, it depends on the subs you’re running. You can also think of the archetype you want to improve most and choose your stack accrodingly.

I guess this doesn’t shock anyone who has been here for awhile. My results:

7 Likes

You’re kidding us all again, Saint. :sunglasses:

Previous result back in 2020:

I did this again the other day and I got:

Does this mean I should prioritise my sub usage on developing Magician?

From this test how do I know what I AM? Is it based on my highest percentage?

No, it depends on your personal goals, needs, and preferences.

You’re all of it. It’s only about one archetype that is dominating.

Those are only concepts that serve your autorefraction on where are you right now and where you want to go.

3 Likes

Ah okay fair enough.

I am seeking why I am not where I want to be and I know things are holding me back, that I lack something. I thought the Magician side is lacking, so that might be why I have not been able to make any progress because I lack in that area.

Do you know of any other tests that could help in this area by any chance? I need something outside of my own head to see what is really going on.

You should ask yourself what you really want and then think about what kind of person (who) you would have to become to get there “effortlessly”. Then choose subs that will help you become that “hero”.

Those archetypes help us think and are also a kind of entertainment.

4 Likes

That is excellent advice. :pray: thank you.

1 Like

Your thoughts or advices?

1 Like

I am watching No time to die right now and I wonder what stack would be James Bond?

1 Like

Wanted of course lol
Maybe some Spartan with it for the fitness displine

1 Like

Check out my reply:)

I’m also not a fan of these subjective tests, since they’re only as good as the conscious answers we provide. But here’s what I got:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d thought I’d get primarily into the magician
And then the king I did not expect such a twist

Cool test nonetheless

2 Likes

Pretty bad for a husband, father and person leading a team of 12 people :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you took into account “Lover” I wouldn’t say it’s bad when it comes to being a husband. :wink:

1 Like