Masculine Archetypes

It shows that you definitely need alpha programing.

The power of love helps us breath…

1 Like

I agree with you. I would say QL is kind of a charisma type of masculine archetype if that makes sense. What I mean by that is that QL increase intelligence and with intelligence the possibilities are limitless which means you can use your intelligence to become a charismatic/masculine individual.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Is that from an online quiz?

1 Like

Yes
The link is up there

Got it. Thank you.

Hmmm interesting. I’ll have to retake this in another few weeks when I’m not feeling as down.

2 Likes

I was expecting more warrior

2 Likes

Dang. What if sub club made some sort of quiz to analyze your personality (like KWML and other models) and then sculpted and sub with corresponding modules to suit you best
!

2 Likes

This is also quite useful.

1 Like

Nice
Well you can do that in customs page

Exactly. You take the quiz and you get a list of modules

2 Likes

I took this, and surprisingly, my known strengths were pretty parallel to the test’s findings. I match the magician in my life direction when I read its description. I’ve been wondering which major title fit me, and Stark still hits me since it matches creativity and contribution pretty well.

Thanks for making this thread @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is great I love studying archetypes I mostly study the feminine archetypes seeing this kinda makes me want to start a thread. Stark has a Mercury(Intelligence & Messenger of The Gods) & Sun(Fame&Creativity vibe to me personally, but yes the magician card is associated with planet mercury so your choice definitely makes sense. Great topic !

4 Likes

Yeah I get the Emperor/Limitless or Stark/GLM Vibe for sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::clap:

I also tried the quiz on Hero Rise https://www.herorise.us/ and got The Sovereign Archetype.

If I had more Lover, I would say Khan would be a perfect fit.

I guess the test is not fully objective, but nevertheless interesting.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting

2 Likes

Looks like Khan to me :wink::+1:

1 Like

nah, more like WANTED and Emperor hahaha

1 Like