Man For Himself

@King Social manifestations occurred today. This subliminal, with Mind’s Eye and all, has definitely awakened a latent ability within me.

3 Likes

Fantastic!

It’s not that difficult isn’t it? Actually manifestation requires one to do less (or if possible, simply nothing) rather than do more.

I don’t think there is a need for complex rituals, clearing chakras, wearing crystals, raising vibrations, chanting mantras etc when you fully understand what Neville Goddard is talking about.

I myself am also learning how to let go and just “be”.

2 Likes

Haha, funny enough I am not certain as to whether me clearing chakras and raising vibrations had an impact on making these things happen. I do think they increased the power of my ability but they aren’t essential.

I’m also understanding the finer points of the process better. This specific video brings up an example which demonstrates why one must focus on the end instead of manifesting the middle. I saw this today with my desire, “A friend has called me out of the blue.” I suddenly got a message from an individual I haven’t heard from in a month about hanging out. However, after that, it became tricky to set up the actual hangout because of conditions that are in the area. I wasn’t upset at that, because I know what I manifested and that nothing after the scene manifested is guaranteed to go a certain way. It is just awesome to actually experience this teaching.

Captain America Vibes

You really think so? Is it the Serum X?

1 0 0

Entry 100

Would you look at that! We’re already on post 100! I have to say that with the help of this subliminal, I have been on an interesting journey. I can’t say that I would have expected myself to be where I am today with this subliminal. I have a lot of thoughts regarding what Man for Himself has done for me, and you can see some of these thoughts in great detail by looking back at some of my previous entries.

The biggest impact has been in the direction my spiritual journey has taken. This is also the most surprising since it doesn’t even comprise a plurality of the modules that make up my custom. The Alchemist isn’t even in my custom. If I had to pick out my spiritual modules, they would be…Blue Skies. Yes, you read that correctly. Out of all the modules, this is the only one that is categorized as spiritual—according to the Q Store. That’s not to say that there are other modules which have been particularly relevant to the spiritual aspect of things:

• Mind’s Eye Q Core
  • Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional
  • The Merger of Worlds
  • EGO ADSUM
  • Joie De Vivre

The manifestation saga kicked off with the beginning of this sub. While I was initially lost, I have to thank the members of this forum for giving me direction. Here’s what’s happening:

• I’m diving into Neville Goddard’s work. I’ve heard of Goddard since 2017 but never read anything (let alone watch videos by people who are followers of his work) nor really understood manifesting until fairly recently. However, the successes that I’ve had so far (including one today, which was a friend calling me out of their own accord) have given me confidence and happiness in my realization of this ability. The Merger of Worlds is really cool when it comes to practicing these teachings because a focus is “impressing the subconscious mind” with the desired goal (visualized through the mind’s eye) and that specific module is ALL about the conscious-subconscious connection.
  • I am more careful about the thoughts and assumptions that I have as a result of the manifestation understandings, now seeing that everything is a manifestation of some kind. Be it assumptions about myself or about other people.
  • I feel much better off when it comes to the relationship to the past. I am practicing a greater acceptance of the present moment and whatever feelings may come up.
  • Overall enjoy this process. I’ve noticed much more positivity and a greater expression and connection to my feelings recently.

I’ve stumbled upon some amazing insights from some spiritual channels and I am internalizing them in my life.

That is not to say that the other parts of my modules are not doing anything.

• When it comes to my lifts, I am at my strongest, ever.
  • My brain feels very high powered. My productivity at work has been high and personally, I’ve been learning more as well.
  • My beliefs about my own appearance are consistently fairly high. And I feel that the texture of my hair has been changing. I am sure that appearance-wise I am changing, too. I am not too concerned about looking in the mirror every day to notice changes. I am confident that it is happening.
  • I have good sleep quality on average.

This coming week, I will be doing three loops every other day. I can’t wait to see what great things come next! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Brilliant analysis and results, @SubliminalUser.

Am beginning to actually feel what manifestation is all about. Previously, I used to tell myself that am responsible for everything but it was told in a very “outward” way and getting it from within felt very uncomfortable as if I was faking it and it wasn’t true. And previously I used to feel it was nonsense even though I very much wanted to believe LOA. Now I feel intimately tied to being the cause of everything in my life including my moods and it is already working wonders for my mind and happiness.

Neville Goddard + SubClub + Action = Perfection :ok_hand:

4 Likes

It’s hard to quantify how much this holds for me as well. Previously I merely intellectually grasped at the idea of it. However it has now come into my experience.

Next up, DREAMS Ultima to create manifestations in the waking world through lucid dreams.

1 Like

This is exactly what am talking about.

1 Like

Three loops today. Feeling a little tired after work, so even though I want to continue reading I’m not quite up to it.

1 Like

Rest days are very meaningful in the journey. I believe it is a good thing my schedule has built-in rest days because I am still dealing with some mental fatigue (which improved a lot after food).

I’ve seen a lot of angel numbers over the past few days, and in quite unlikely circumstances, too. Someone messaged me today at 3:33. At a hangout recently, I turned on my phone (after keeping it off for a long time) and it was 1:11. Randomly checked my phone yesterday on a walk and it was 5:55. These are signs of great change.

Who would’ve thought that I’d get this far using SubliminalClub subs? At the beginning of this year it was out of my imagination that I’d be able to get a custom subliminal with my own name embedded. With that, I am changing my life.

I now ascend to High Alchemist.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing 444 again recently. Such as when someone near me decided to set the microwave timer to 4:44, or when I randomly checked the time on my computer and it was 4:44.

Also, yesterday a girl messaged me online about chatting again soon. She decided to put a call on her calendar for next week. This was quite funny because I had decided earlier that I would stop reaching out to her (for a few reasons) after last month. At the same time, I wrote yesterday that “People are reaching out to me on their own.”

I am documenting manifestations to further build the faith in this ability. Wish me luck in maintaining these practices!

2 Likes

who does that? lol

this is a solid representation of how you are creating your reality more and more.

very smart, building little victories and creating new evidence for yourself on your capacities is one key to larger success.I believe.

1 Like

444 Is The Symbol For A Spiritual Awakening

[*] Seeing the number 444 may be a confirmation that you’ve recently entered a new path of spiritual awakening. Have you started a new spiritual practice lately? The meaning of 444 is that this is a great fit for you and will benefit you greatly.

[*] 444 is a sign to double down on whatever spiritual practice you currently have. Spend more time with it, put your energy into it, and trust it. Good things are happening as a result of this practice.

[*] The more you put into your new spiritual practice, the more you will get out of it.

I must say that I do like the sound of this!

2 Likes

Don’t pay so much attention to the meaning of the numbers. :slight_smile:. Just give the numbers whatever meaning you want them to have.

Lucky you aren’t Chinese. Otherwise, you will be living in fear being surrounded by the number 4.

3 loops today. Now comes a weekend of rest from the sub!

The Pygmalion Effect

Learned about this one recently. I find this to be a notable phenomenon because it appears to tie in perception (potentially manifestation) with performance (potentially intelligence). In other words, an unlikely link between Mind’s Eye and Quantum Limitless for me. By believing that I am smart and can perform feats like reading quickly and memorizing lots of info, it is more likely that I will be smart and do these things! Let’s not say more likely, though—I am manifesting myself to be of these characteristics :smiley:

Guys.

I started using a special kind of app which gives a pen-pal experience. People send letters to each other from around the world, and it actually takes a while (a day+ to receive a message).

Get this: My first response from someone came in at 11:22:33 P.M.

What is this.

4 Likes

Module Analysis

Module Category Analysis
Quantum Limitless Q ST4 Core Core More and more, I embody a superlearning human being. A course I am taking is helping me awaken my full potential; using chunking, for example, I memorized my credit card number and code (ideally, I’m going to memorize ALL my numbers). I think I’ve only scratched the surface of this sub. There is so much healing/balancing going on in my brain and nervous system that I’m probably not even aware of. There’s also the fact that these changes are positively impacting my ability to absorb this subliminal itself!
Emperor Fitness Q ST4 Core Core I am rocking it in the gym. I currently run a powerlifting routine and I am at the strongest I have been my entire life. I also do get the sense lately that I am losing some fat. I haven’t measured myself though since strength is my sole fitness goal for now. I also think this sub has helped me with sleep (more on that in Deep Sleep module), as well as increasing my overall concern with getting the right amount of protein.
Mind’s Eye Q Core Core I am the creator of my world. Read this thread to see what happened.
Blue Skies Healing In conjunction with Mind’s Eye, I have experienced a profound shift. Certainly my current spiritual awakening is partially attributable to the insights achieved through this module.
Stop P and M Healing This module works, and when they say “Remember to use the newly rediscovered sexual energy productively,” you better take that to heart. For me, I use the energy towards spiritual practices (and it certainly impacts my learning/fitness activities)
Facial Morphing Physical “I am attractive” is a thought that frequently occurs when I look at myself in the mirror.
Epigenetics & DNA Module Physical Not much to say here.
Serum X Physical The pump is much more evident on workout days. I feel that I have been gaining muscle at a faster rate (in conjunction with EF ST4, of course)
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness Physical Not much to say here.
Deep Sleep Physical Although my sleep still features variability (84% average), I am astonished at the frequency at which I have nights with above 90% sleep quality (tracked through Sleep Cycle app). For reference, my country has an average sleep quality of 75%.
Sensuality And Handsomeness Improver Status Not much to say here.
Natural Winner Status When I think about it, I have been in the habit of seeing less-than-ideal circumstances or results as learning opportunities for how I can do better moving forward. This is very much the case in manifesting where I see negative situations and then intend to manifest the opposite. Overall though, I am more driven towards success.
DEUS Booster From my experience, my subliminal has become stronger and stronger over time.
Pragya Booster Check out the previous entries in my journal. The first listen was tough, the second one not as tough, and so on. I acclimated fairly quickly to this dense sub.
The Merger of Worlds Booster This greatly aides my manifestation practices since it allows me to impress upon the subconscious mind more easily.
Omnidimensional Booster This greatly aides my manifestation practices.
Yggdrasil Booster It is perhaps this module and Mind’s Eye Q which “unlocked” my manifestation ability.
Overdrive Booster I am certainly having success with this subliminal and I believe I am going to be successful with more subs moving forward.
EGO ADSUM Booster Yes, it is “The Power of Now” in a sub. My present moment awareness has increased significantly and I find myself catching more thoughts which focus on hypothetical futures and the perceived past. I am in non-reactivity more often.
Joie de Vivre Booster I have very much enjoyed working on my goals and passions (especially the most recent one, which has to do with manifestation). It’s crazy that I haven’t had to track manifestation “habits” so far (massive departure from the habit tracking I did for other things). I just show up and do them every day.
8 Likes

Hmm interesting that’s what you get out of QL ST4. Quantum Limitless was the first sub I bought here besides Rebirth. I consider it my factory reset. It’s also in my main custom.

You mentioned memorizing numbers. that’s something I’ve done for ages, especially that one summer my debit card just did not want to stay with me (at one point it slipped off the receipt binder and fell vertically into an impossible to reach gap in the bar I was at). I couldn’t have made it happen if I tried.

How so? And I am certainly going to be getting much more out of it as I know what other learning skills I am developing with it.