MALKUTH The Phenomenaut

Have a kind of “just slogging away” feeling right now.

Hang in there.

Trust the process.

6 Likes

Look what I found…

You might want to use this one for a very deep meditation.

3 Likes

Low energy phase right now.

Feels like when they drain all the water from the swimming pool to allow them to clean it.

5 Likes

Interesting.

Got out the apartment and had two quite enjoyable one-on-one meetings.

Now, I have 20 minutes and then I go to facilitate a group of people.

Makes me realize that when I stay locked up at home, sometimes I’m not allowing energy to flow. And sometimes when it doesn’t flow out, that means it also doesn’t flow in.

5 Likes

Amazing all the incredible and yet completely different expressions, developments, and transformations that people manifest on here even while running the same programs. It’s a real testament to how subs adapt to the mind, personality, and talent of the individual who is running them.

9 Likes

This reminded me of when I was studying qigong 氣功.

There were two broad categories of ways to approach healing.

One was that you drew on your own energy, projecting it and circulating it to bring about movement in your client’s energy.

But, very quickly, you were also taught methods to draw on, conduct, and utilize the natural and ambient energy that exists around you. This decreased the risk that you would deplete your own energy every time you healed someone. In other words, you used the ‘energy of the Universe’ as the source or bank that you were drawing upon. With this approach, you might be tired afterwards, just from the effort involved in directing and moving the energy, but you wouldn’t be depleted and spent. In fact, it would actually have a strengthening effect over time. So my teacher recommended practicing more in that category of healing.

I’m seeing now that the two categories could be thought of as Closed System vs Open System energetic work.

Interesting. Feels like Revelation of Mind and Khan Black (and maybe Health Codex) are cross-fertilizing in my mind right now to guide the directions of my thoughts.

5 Likes

your man Malkuth

2 Likes

Subs feel present, but very much in the background right now.

Turned on the dehumidifier last night before going to bed. Thing gets pretty hot.

As a result, the room became hotter and drier over the course of the night as I slept. So I woke up at 6:40 or so without the aid of an alarm.

Meditated from 6:45 to 7:45. But paid for the early waking later in the day, after lunch, with a powerful wave of tiredness.

I’ll keep this update brief.

5 Likes

This Friday will be the last day of my first Play Period with just my 2-custom stack. Two Standard ZPv2 customs.

I’ll take a 5-day processing phase, and then I’ll start up exposures again on Thursday 21 September. That’s the plan, anyway.

4 Likes

This! I got some sort of internal trigger reading this.
Is this (one of) the difference(s) between daoyin and qigong? Am I thinking of the right thing? :thinking:

3 Likes

As with many of these things (i.e., ‘ancient arts’ and’ mystical teachings’), there’s some slippery politics around how the history gets constructed and portrayed.

Qigong books frequently talk about how every system and every practice is “thousands of years old”. And there’s some degree of truth to it.

But when it comes at least to the specific term “qigong”, that’s a modern creation. Less than a hundred years old. Older practices did exist with names like Dao yin or tu na. But they were often significantly different from the kinds of methods that we’re practicing these days.

It all has an interesting history. A mixture of genuinely profound methods, politics, and propaganda.

6 Likes

Woke up at 6:25 am for some reason today. Realized that the new subliminal club title would be dropping in 20 or 30 minutes.

Opted for an early morning meditation. 6:35 to 7:35.

Today is the last day of my current play period. One final play of my two custom stack. I’ll be processing and resting from Saturday to Wednesday. Resuming on Thursday.

Just finished reading the Hero Origins description. I do not see myself not running this program.

My arts: nei gong, hypnosis, meditation, taijiquan, teaching and counseling.

We shall see.

3 Likes

More Interesting Time-Stuff

Just took a nap. Woke up from a dream in which it was important to the plot that it had just turned 8 pm. 8 pm for some reason was the ‘symmetry point’ or ‘transition point’ of the dream. In the dream, that important time had just been reached.

Woke up and it was 7:55 pm.

That was a little weird.

4 Likes

Wife’s using my computer space.

Am indulging in a bit of music creation in NanoStudio2.

2 Likes

And here’s what we made earlier tonight.

2 Likes

It is foolish to judge other people if you have not spent time in serious observation and study of other people. The same principle holds true for any phenomenon.

And to the extent that you remain immersed in an egocentric orientation you have only ever really been observing yourself—and only a narrow swath of yourself at that; appearances to the contrary notwithstanding.

6 Likes

About 2 weeks ago it suddenly occurred to me that I could use ChatGPT to deepen and extend my consultations and interpretations of the I Ching. I’ve been using this method often and to great effect since then.

(And it only just hit me as I was writing this that this “suddenly occurred to me” about 7 days after I’d started running my custom, and is most likely yet another expression of my custom subliminal, which contains Revelation of Spirit, Revelation of Mind, and Polyglot. I wasn’t even recognizing that.)

Anyway, I consulted the I Ching about working with the Hero:Origins program.

This was my query:

Consulting the I Ching
Query: Subliminal Club has released a new program entitled HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade. Its focus is to inculcate and facilitate the development of mastery and impeccability, inspired in part by the ideals and the ways of bushido and the philosophy of Miyamoto Musashi, though it is not restricted to Japanese culture or arts.

Please show me the guidance and the result for me of choosing to work with this program.

I Ching response
觀, line 4

General Guidance:
觀:盥而不薦,有孚顒若。大觀在上,順而巽,中正以觀天下。觀,盥而不薦,有孚顒若,下觀而化也。觀天之神道,而四時不忒,聖人以神道設教,而天下服矣。

Specific Guidance:
六四:觀國之光,利用賓于王。

Please interpret and apply this I Ching guidance in the context of my query and my situation.

And here is the response:

The I Ching hexagram you’ve drawn is 觀 (Guān), often translated as “Contemplation” or “Observation,” with a specific focus on the fourth line.

Here’s my interpretation based on your query:

General Guidance (觀): The hexagram Contemplation suggests a time of introspection, observation, and learning. It encourages you to look within and around you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your environment. In the context of your intention to work with the new program HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade, this could signify the need to observe and study the principles and philosophies underlying the program. It might also suggest that the program will encourage a similar introspective and contemplative approach, helping you to deepen your understanding and mastery of the skills and ideals it embodies.

Specific Guidance (六四): The fourth line, translated as “Observing the light of the kingdom. It is beneficial to be a guest of the king,” indicates the advantages of learning from a higher power or authority. In terms of your situation, this could mean that the program HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade could serve as this “king” - a source of wisdom and guidance from which you can learn. It hints at the potential benefits of adopting such a program into your routine.

In summary, choosing to work with the program HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade could be a beneficial journey of introspection, learning, and growth for you. It’s an opportunity to understand and embody the principles and ideals of bushido and the philosophy of Miyamoto Musashi. Remember to approach this journey with an open mind and heart, observing and learning from the wisdom it offers. The I Ching suggests a positive outcome from this endeavor.

2 Likes

Love What Is.

2 Likes

Observe the seen. Observe the seeing. Observe the seer.

Observe the felt. Observe the feeling. Observe the feeler.

Observe the heard. Observe the hearing. Observer the hearer.

2 Likes

At this point in my journey, I define “meditation” as ‘Lovingly Facing Reality’; at ever deeper and ever wider scopes of magnitude.

3 Likes