MALKUTH, Building : BUILDING, Malkuth

Beautiful.

2 Likes

I’ve now completed a very busy period of time at work.

This is the beginning of the period of time during which I have room to work on and invest in my own projects.

At the same time, I am pretty tired. But I’m not exhausted, and I’m not as depleted as I sometimes am at this point in the cycle. It actually took some time for me to figure out that I was tired.

4 Likes

Here is my sense of what philosophers do:

1. They strive to articulate their clearest sense and views of what is true, what is real, what is right.

(this part anyone can do)

1. They then strive, within the context of Western Intellectual history, to systematically, thoroughly, and meticulously derive, develop, and elaborate support for their views based on logical argument and based on evidence.

(this part requires considerable training and effort)

1 Like

I think there are at least 2 topics to help solve problems:

1 philosophy

2 technology

2 Likes

In an odd mental space these days. Feel a bit vague and disquieted. Guess I’ll see where it takes me.

Meetings today seemed to go well.

I think I’m in the zero-G atmosphere of post-work-deadlines time.

I think there’s a call and a need to affirm and reconnect to my guiding purpose and direction.

Definitely resonating with the new Genesis program.

2 Likes

Another Result/Manifestation

About 4 weeks ago, in the midst of a very busy period of work, I was contacted by someone I know and asked to write the Foreword to a small book/booklet that is being published locally. I appreciated the topics being covered by the book and I readily agreed; asking (of course) for necessary background information and for the turnaround time/deadline.

The person got back to me and said they would need it in a little over a week, the required length was pretty short, and so on.

Things were really busy, so I waited about 4 or 5 days, and then got to it when some time opened up.

The writing process was smooth and natural. Relatively stress-free. About 85% of the piece just poured out in the first sitting. I then put it down over night. Tacked on a final paragraph the next day, and after reading it over a few times sent it out.

Two days; done.

It was kind of funny because there was so much else going on around that time that I more or less forgot about it instantly. I haven’t even looked at what I wrote since the day I sent it off. But I do tend not to look back at what I’ve written, so I guess that’s ‘on brand’.

My core custom right now has Ultimate Writer and Quantum Limitless. I consider both the invitation to write the Foreword and the writing process itself to have been manifestations and results of those modules. Some other modules contributed as well.

(One additional comment is that this past week–roughly three weeks after I’d submitted it–I had an unrelated meeting with the person who had arranged the writing situation, essentially the editor of the book. The book will be published bilingually and so what I wrote is being translated. That person told me that the translator had given very positive comments on what I submitted. I was really pleased about that.)

I’ve also been asked (in a different context) to review another book, and am currently getting ready to read through that one now. After recalling the above experience, it occurred to me that this book review situation is also a manifestation. I’d originally been thinking of it mostly as a (somewhat onerous) obligation. But I opened the file and started looking through it, and I realized that I really appreciated what the book was offering. I feel I’ll benefit from having the chance to get familiar with this material and I may actually enjoy it. And once again, we’ll see how the writing process goes this time. As long as I’m able to write from the soul, I usually like the process quite a lot.

3 Likes

Here’s some dream music just for chilling and relaxing.

Just listen and let go….

2 Likes

Up until today, I was doing my runs on the treadmill in the gym.

Today was the first day I combined my jogging/running workout with my hillwalk.

I set the pace very slow to make sure that I’d be able to go for the whole 51 minutes. It was three 17-minute jog/runs with 1 minute walking breaks in-between. I jogged to the hill. Jogged up the hill. Jogged back down and back home. It was challenging, but I did it. And one of my dreams is being able to just run the 6 miles from home to the top of the hill and back home again. Today, represents one major step towards that goal.

3 Likes

It’s good to note these kinds of things here.

Starting on about April 22, 2023, I found myself spontaneously starting to watch chiropractic adjustments. It’s similar to ASMR, I think.

3 Likes

That’s profound. I’ve wondered if since bone is a crystal, if chiropractic adjustments might also produce an electromagnetic effect. (piezoelectric effect)

2 Likes

Getting closer.

Just ran 5.3 miles. My goal is to work up to a daily 6-mile run.

In retrospect, Sunday night’s run kind of kicked my ass. Took some days off; but came back stronger today.

1 Like

Sometimes songs that I created a long time ago come back to me.

Today this one came back:

Looking for a way to find approach

Thirsting for a way to find approach

Open eyes to see you fall

Holding back the silent call

Stepping through the paces of

A dance as old and cold as Love

Looking for a way to find approach

Thirsting for a way to find approach

1 Like
1 Like

He looks like Peter Gabriel and I wanted to post “Shock the Monkey” video.

2 Likes

2 Likes

But the real question is… is out yet-

@Malkuth initiates project Edge of Slaps sponsored by:

2 Likes

yo, bruh…

I don’t know what to nominate you for, but whatever it is, you get my vote…

:rofl:

[I love the fact that he doesn’t even grace dude with a verb.

it’s truly a beautiful meme.]

2 Likes

Enjoy while it last while I try to figure out for the past 3 days if I add Edge of Falling in my custom or not :anguished::joy:

1 Like

haha. I will.

What else is in the custom, and what is its intended purpose?

1 Like

Genesis Core
Index Gate Core
Legacy of Spartan Core
Hegemon
Gloryseeker
Serum X
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Edge of Falling
Machine: Action
Fortune’s Favourite
Void of Creation
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation
Long-Range Seduction
Productivity Unleashed
Carpe Diem Ascended
Omnidimensional
King Radiance

I don’t know why 3 core customs seem to be the sweet spot for me. Not sure if it’s because I only listen to them twice a week and after 21 days do a mandatory 1 week washout.

Intended Purpose:

2 Likes