Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Also, the reason I’m asking that is that I don’t want it to create the Wanted behaviour/effect as much as I love the hot/cold in dating in other applications not so much. Want to make sure that it’s not the same effect/behaviour as the Temptation module (I know it isn’t) but what does it exactly do? Does it just affect girls or everyone?

1 Like

This was beautiful.

Man just said “SUBCLUB”.

(that got downloaded.)

2 Likes

For Specific answer:

What’s the aim of your wealth/tech custom- what medium are you participating in those endeavors in?
What is the format of your sales-fast close, relationship build, online marketing etc

Generic answer

Depends on the kind of sales and your prospects.
If your in sales with strong long term relations or strong pending capacities…
It couldn’t hurt, and it might even help in SOME cases.
Many of the woman I sell too are strongly interested in me and try to form bonds, many just appreciate me an keep it super clean.

My status definitely helps with the both genders, and I can sell to millionaires because they feel I’m at their level with how I communicate.

It’s a balance because you don’t want some ones interest in you to get in the way of your service but you want your qualities to generate interest and have them respect you.

All in all I would say there’s value in it if you want it for romantic capacity and some trickle down to business.

Now for tech itself- it will be useless, for relationships in tech and wealth, getting investors, generating interest- having people think more about you-it could be more useful.

2 Likes

Im still wondering if We get another program that contains all new seduction modules.

Like Hegemony, Edge of falling and King radiance

Or if they are just modules from new tech .

Maybe I should get This Khan and Do the first 2 or 3 months and make a new custom with st 4 .

Choices choices

Nailed it :eyes:

2 Likes

For tech side - AI & Cyber Security
For social/wealth side - Social Circle building, wealth expansion, high value connections, networking at work events and building a relationship with those people

And then the rest is what I mentioned in my second post

1 Like

The modules main function is seduction. The scripting could be interpreted
to seduce or court an investor /prospect but I would take it more literally.
It could help as a side effect in networking - depending on literal the description is and the definition of seduction in the scripting and/or in your mind.

For dating/seduction it sounds like it does exactly what your looking for. It’s unlikely to effect other areas of your life outside of romance, especially if that is your conscious or unconscious preference. I hope that helps a little.

2 Likes

That helps a lot more thank you so much. My main and really final question do you think the module is purely external-based results? As in it doesn’t change you internally, I will take the example from before like the Temptation module.

Maybe an easier way to explain it is it more of a presence, aura module or a Temptation module? (I might just overcomplicated it even more but hopefully you get what I mean)

1 Like

my guess is it’s a kind of ‘imprinting’ technology they are using/ introducing.
Neither purely aura, or internalized behavior’s, but possibly some transcendental connection element and a mix and more of the above.

My sense here is the module will have you behave in a way that is congruent with the level of mystery, unfigure-outable -ness you are generating. Both to generate the contributing result through congruence in your behavior and a backwards engineering of the outward energetic push of that imprint onto your own behavior. It’s a two way street.

Said simpler- you radiate what you are in essence
The perceived ‘radiance’ is what creates the effect
What you are is now someone who is genuinely who could exist in either probability they are wondering about.

Conceptual but does that translate?

2 Likes

In a way yes but in a way I think it’s confusing me even more then it should. You think if I don’t want the mystery part at the moment I shouldn’t put Edge of Falling in the custom?

I get what you mean this raises even more questions but I don’t want to waste too much of your time on those questions. I might be overthinking this as well.

Yup.

I agree with @Azriel 's theories/breakdowns.

I think that’s probably just how Edge of Falling works.

My only question is:

Something in you seems to be drawn to this module. Is that the case? If so, it’s worth exploring and articulating that a bit.

1 Like

yeah man,
You can never waste my time,
I just wouldn’t respond or tell you I’m done lol
I enjoy the theoretics of this and like to support where I can.

To keep it practical.

1. I think Edge of Falling will create mystery in your romance/dating/ love life
  2. I don’t think Edge of Falling will effect other areas of your life
  3. As @Malkuth said, If your drawn to it, it’s worth testing.
2 Likes

It’s on the details I mentioned. I like the alluring idea of Edge of Falling and I get the purpose of it. What worries me and the reason I’m hesitant about it is because some parts of it give me Wanted feelings which I don’t want to have in my custom (Mostly being mysterious, hot/cold, ego and the sometimes effect of people acting a bit more aggressive when I was Wanted (Might of been just me being paranoid at that time so no really knows but it’s a common thing whenever I run it I don’t know even when running it in other countries)

At my current state, for seduction/dating, I want it to kind of work in the background slowly building up until I go travel again in a few weeks and it kind of blooms from all the action I take from travelling but I don’t want to derail my current focus of wealth, networking and fitness does that make sense?

Also, another reason is I like to run my subs long-term (My latest one was run for almost 5 months) so I don’t want to add Edge of Falling then not like it and then basically have to redo a custom. I don’t mind but if it can be prevented then that would be good if that makes sense.

@Azriel as well as this might give more context on my situation.

1 Like

This is what I’m looking for and that makes sense and is exactly what I’m looking for as of now. Welp
I guess you closed me on adding Edge of Falling in the custom. Yes you too @Malkuth :wink:

4 Likes

hahaha :joy:
To both your picture
and copy

Here’s the description of Edge of Falling:

Edge of Falling is a peculiar module that serves a very specific function in seduction – it mystifies others and makes them wonder about you, stirring emotions while never quite helping them nail it down what they feel about you. Are you a friend, or are they in love with you? A powerful module for any seducer.

So, Edge of Falling stirs things up. It shakes the pot. It provokes.

Do you tend to enjoy that kind of situation?

Some do and some don’t.

2 Likes

In a dating context yes. In networking or work context definitely a hard no lol.

1 Like

This adds a lot of context.
My view still stands.

Wanted has elements of turning you into trickster and rogue archtypes, coquettishness, filled with complex emotions that beguile etc

This module seems more about it’s intended effects. The self change would be your comfortable being a fantastic friend or whirlwind lover, or a life partner etc. You could have those qualities in relation to her.

As @Malkuth said- it’s effects end in the dating context

You can always ask support to see if they can further illuminate.

I’ve wanted to get customs completely right as well
this may help in thinking about it- WORST case scenario
Redoing a custom with quad pay and your arch alchemist discount comes down to about $17.50 every two weeks.

1 Like

Dating context is perfect is in this case scenario.

Worst case scenario I make an info product all done by AI and use the money to fund the new custom lmao.

1 Like

The new drop is exactly what I needed, damn. KHAN BLACK HERE I COME

3 Likes