MALKUTH, Building : BUILDING, Malkuth

Have you considered getting some custom made or specialized cushions to put in your shoes?

2 Likes

Meditation this morning 9 am to 10 am.

No subs. No music.

Feels like it’s gradually integrating and hitting deeper parts of me. It takes a little longer to transition out of it these days.

A bit like shifting gears, I guess.

1 Like

Appealing

1 Like

There’s this weird feeling of being on the edge of something.

New possibilities

New realities

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @Malkuth, hope you doing good :slightly_smiling_face:

I was just re-reading some old Mind’s Eye main discussion thread’s and I saw this old post :point_down:

Made me checkle a bit with the I’m new to the forum (but now with the Forum Ambassador tag lol), which also makes me realize how long time since this actually was. Also I saw that you are an INFP which is the same personality type as me, and maybe why I can so easily relate to the way you are designing and sharing your knowledge here on the forum.

Peace :pray:

2 Likes

Peace, my brother.

That may have been my first ever post on here. haha. Or close to it anyway.

haha. I’m still fairly aphantasic. But there have been some interesting shifts in the past few years.

Yup. INFP. Extremely. Much love!

2 Likes

I was told that if someone were to use a regular treadmill to do this, it wouldn’t work so well. Apparently these desk treadmills have special gears to allow for longer-term use at low speeds.

1 Like

That sounds right.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Smooth flowing morning meditation (with subliminals) 9:20 am to 10:20 am

Just finished two morning meetings.

1 Like

Things got pretty busy and overwhelming workwise over the past month.

Got my ass kicked a little bit.

Now things are a little quieter again. I’m taking a breath and regathering my resources.

Some things didn’t go well, but some things held together.

Emperor is supporting me in this journey to get settled at the steering wheel of my life. Not there yet.

But increasingly I’m remembering to ask:

What do I want to make of this situation?

What do I want to create here?

My bandwidth is gradually increasing.

2 Likes

When I get overwhelmed, one of the first things to shut down is my communication with others.

Saturn in Gemini.

This definitely creates issues.

One thing I’ve been working on is remaining in contact even when I am uncomfortable.

4 Likes

I’m noticing an increasing desire to take the reins and to make things happen rather than waiting for them to happen.

4 Likes

Regret is a mode of relating to the present that masquerades itself as relating to the past.

4 Likes

Strange, though it may seem, a fight is a kind of agreement

4 Likes

If I just go straight to the core and remove all of the footnotes, the augmentations, and the details, here is my Subliminal Club journey:

Sept 2019 to May 2020: Ecstasy of Gold, which led me to

June 2020 to May 2021: Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, which revealed the need for

July 2021 to June 2022: Dragon Reborn

and now

August 2022 to now and beyond: Emperor, my strategic ‘weak link’, which is serving as the unifying crux of all that has gone before.

6 Likes

Feeling aware that there is a lot of accumulated tension in my system. It’s quiet; but it’s there. Gradually working my way through it.

1 Like