Male Model With Asperger, OCD And ADHD Looking For Help

An ultima isnt temporary but are very focused on achieving a specific goal so wont cause as wide a change.Major programs are wider and affect more parts of your life.

2 Likes

For OCD, what helped me was The Elixir Ultima, Dragon Reborn (This is the toughest title to run, definitely not for you right now), Alchemist and Sage Immortal.

For ADHD: Quantum Limitless should cover it. Also, Alchemist and Sage Immortal helped me with this.

2 Likes

More like an 15% percent improvement, maybe more considering the tech’s potency of an Ultima, Few hours? Not really, said effects can last for a couple of days. In my case, after the third day the effects are gone, which they return after using yet another loop of an Ultima.

True Social Ultima will focus on reducing mental chatter, and to be more focused on the present. Less inside your head and more with the folks you’re socializing. Can have an compound effect.

Daredevil as a Major Program, has potential to develop not only the 30% improvement you’re seeking as long-term programming, but to take to a whole new level your skills eventually.

In short, True Social will use your current social skills and give them a small tweak which can be a vast improvement.
If you’re a new user of Ultima tech, in the beginning it can take a few additional loops than normal to notice the effects, however it’s just a possibility. 1-2 loops as your first run should be expected to see what you seek in social interactions. Temporary indeed, powerful but less significant when compared to a Major Program.

Daredevil will enhance and expand your actual status, wittyness, social skills, playfulness and enhanced interactions with both men and women, as also social intuition, at the cost of additional time. (Considering the might of Q-Tech, time’s not an issue. This stuff is fast.)

For reaching the 20% - 30% improvement, Daredevil should be good, coupling it with True Social it’s a powerhouse. Results will be noticeable in short span, be advised of reconciliation as always, since it’s inevitable. It’s to be expected since it’s the collision of older and new ideas in the subconscious.
Since it’s only focused on the social aspect, it shouldn’t be a nuisance for your desired performance at work.

2 Likes

@AlexanderTheGreat

There is True Social from the free Beta version Lifecharger Android app.

If that is good, you can purchase True Social Ultima along with Daredevil.

i actually have worked from home way before covid.

its 100% performance job i can do whatever i want schedule wise.

i almost never interact with anyone except the accounting people.

i get paid a % of the revenue i generate for the firm so sometimes the numbers are not what i expected and i have to talk to accounting about why i got paid less then expected.

besides things like that i almost never go in and just work whenever and wherever i want.

for example, right now i have been up for like 24 hours in a row so my hours are kind of all over the place and i sleep and work at random times. and its been like that for years since i finished school.

when i first started at the firm the #2 guy took a special liking to me and i use to interact with him a lot and he was really nice to me for some reason. but him and the founder had a falling out and he left years ago and since then i almost never talk to anyone except accounting.

i do have other friends in the industry at other companies but those people already know me and my robotic personality.

so yeah long way to say these subliminals will not be used to interact with people at work; its not that type of environment.

so if im planning to use it when i go out to parties or in the nightlife this weekend; should i listen to 2 loops back to back right before? im talking about true social ultima here.

i will also read some of the resources that where linked as im sure they will answer this question.

thanks again for the help,

(written and then edited to be shorter, but this is very in depth, so it’s gonna be long).

Context about me. I am socially awkward yet, at the same time, socially fluent. I sometimes struggle to make deep friendships because of a hard time connecting with people, but, whenever I talk to people, they don’t think it’s because I’m weird, they think it’s because I’m disinterested in them. And I am. People are way too dumb for me sometimes. So when I meet someone that I really like, if they like me too, I connect deeply with them, because intelligent people are rare, and I only like (tolerate) intelligent people in my life.

I’m probably on the aspergers spectrum, but I’m SO LOW on the spectrum that it’s not really relevant. However, I’m very ADHD, pretty much top of the charts on all factors, and that’s a very similar neurological profile to aspergers in a lot of significant ways.

The result of that has been I sometimes feel the same feels that people with aspergers feel, and many of the deepest friendships I’ve ever made in my life have been people with mild aspergers. My roommate best friend had aspergers and we talked at length about all things psychology, for both of us.

Anyways, a bit about me. Diving into your post now.

Interesting.

One of the most important things for you is going to be removing limiting beliefs around what aspergers means. There’s a product at SubClub called Limit Destroyer Ultima and I think that of all of the subliminals, that’s the foundation of the inner work you’ll need to do to overcome the aspergers and the story of what aspergers means for your life.

Aspergers is rife with a set of associated limiting beliefs. “If I have aspergers, I can’t be social.” (Expressed in 1000 different ways.)

Possible results of running ONLY Limit Destroyer Ultima (as a thought experiment).

1. You’d no longer have limiting beliefs around aspergers and it’s consequences.

2. Because of those limiting beliefs being removed, you’d be more confident in social situations automatically, more optimistic about your ability to learn social skills and therefore more in tune with your growth mindset, more confident that you’ll find love and therefore more willing to put yourself out there and initiate conversations, more OK with yourself even when conversations get awkward for a second.

3. Self fulfilling prophecy would ensue and you’d actually get better socially.

I’ve used awkward silence as a REASON to ask a girl for her phone number. “I actually don’t mind awkward silences with you, that’s awesome. We should go on a date tonight.” So awkwardness doesn’t have to be a bad thing 100% of the time.

The fact that you’re a genius at your job and probably performing very highly at it likely only reinforces your beliefs around what an Aspergers person “should” be like.

Oh, look, it’s exactly like the prognostic says… I’m a genius at work and super logical, but I can’t talk to people. Everyone was right. I’ll just subconsciously accept this new reality

But once you STOP accepting that new reality, you’ll find reasons that it’s not true, and you’ll make it not true. Therefore, I think Limit Destroyer Ultima is the perfect subliminal for you, although not the only sub for you.

This is a symptom of limiting beliefs.

Limit. Destroyer. Ultima.

This is my #1 recommendation if you have interests in specifically improving your love life.

Heartsong has a healing component that will heal any past experiences around women, and has a manifestation component that will help you attract the perfect partner to you, one that meshes with you perfectly.

I already had my partner before I started Heartsong, but within one week of listening to it, our fights dropped by 90% and they all of a sudden became PRODUCTIVE fights we learned from, rather than senseless arguments, so I can attest first hand that the healing and manifestation components in Heartsong are powerful.

Your dream girl is usually someone that falls into your lap, not someone that came from a night “picking up chicks.”

There isn’t exactly a problem with social skills PER SE, it’s more an issue of feeling “normal.” Part of the solution will be external (social skills) and part would be internal (limit destroyer ultima, elixir ultima, sanguine).

Daredevil would still be good, but a confidence sub would help too. Limit Destroyer Ultima will address beliefs around not being normal. Sanguine will make you feel more joy and happiness all the time and happiness is a foundational emotion to feel self-confidence from, resulting in feelings of being “normal” more frequently, from an emotional-biological point of view.

Sanguine also reduces reconciliation, so it’s essential to any stack you’re going to run.

Just to be clear, these can often be slight improvements, or sometimes no improvements at all within the first few days. And without consistent use, the effects would fade until a few months of listening when they’re really etched deeply into the subconscious mind. But yes, results can start in as little as one loop. That’s a slogan that’s very true. One loop of Godlike Masculinity made me a beast in sales calls, for example. One loop of Heartsong was the beginning of the end of me and my girlfriend’s fights. Results not typical across all subs or all users. Most people have some subs that work right away for them, but the default is not that fast.

See @Fire’s quote, posted by @meng123.

However, listening to a title like True Social Ultima 2x a day 3x a week would have the same effects as listening to a Q title 1x a day 3x a week in terms of “permanency.” If you want the effects of True Social all you have to do is listen to it consistently and your subconscious will learn that pattern of Being.

Everything except Ascension will cause too much Recon. Even Ascension could cause recon if not taken slow and paired with Sanguine.

Libertine would draw people to him with a sexual aura but don’t address social skills, which are a requirement for sexual escalation. He’s a 9.7 - 9.9 out of 10. He doesn’t need any more of a lust aura. The world might break if he gets any hotter. That’s the whole problem.

Sounds perfect, actually. Just listen to LOTS of sanguine first to build a solid base of reconciliation immunity. Often times, the subs that are the most antithetical to our current way of Being are the subs that give us the most recon. Maybe, considering how important no recon effects are, the first thing @alexanderthegreat should listen to is a solo stack of Sanguine for one month. 1x/day 3x/week.

Healing would definitely be big, and the elixir ultima (or even better, sanguine) would be an amazing component to add. Sanguine would be perfect because it is known as the subliminal that reduces the effects of reconciliation and creates greater joy and comfort in all walks of life That sounds perfect for you @alxanderthegreat because you don’t want any reconciliation, and I’m sure one of the things that happens to you in social situations is you tense up and get uncomfortable, which Sanguine would directly target (recon-free).

Genius!

Here’s the play that I’d recommend based on ALL OF THAT. Lol. I basically just documented my detailed thought process because it seems like something @Alexanderthegreat would appreciate.

First thing I would recommend are the recon-free products.

King of the reconciliation free products is Sanguine. Sanguine can be used in conjunction with other subs to reduce recon, and can be used on it’s own as a sub prompting joy, happiness, well-being, confidence in all circumstances. Having a base of confidence in all circumstances would be useful if you tense up in social situations. Having a history of listening to sanguine exclusively as your first sub might make you more resistant to recon.

The other good things to start with right away would be True Social and The Elixir in the lifecharger app. Get a LITTLE bit of social boost and a little bit of healing without risking any recon. Listen to these no more than 2x a day 5x a week.

Then, the most important sub that I’d recommend for you in order to really become “normal” is Limit Destroyer Ultima. Anyone can be normal so long as they accept themselves and bring that side of themselves forwards vulnerably.

Because of recon, I’d say start with a base of Sanguine. Then listen to one loop of LDU and then stop all subs except sanguine for a whole week. And only listen to sanguine once every second day, while you’re waiting to see the effects.

Once you’ve dipped your toe into subliminals and determined it’s safe, that’s when I’d say start listening to True Social Ultima and after that, Daredevil. Since Daredevil is essentially all of the effect of True Social combined with even more, I’d say start with True Social as a building block to work towards Daredevil. Then there’ll be less new information to assimilate in Daredevil and therefore less recon.

The only two other products that I could recommend for you would be The Elixir Ultima (low recon healing) and Ascension (light script for less recon, focuses on confidence, self assuredness, status, social status, respect). Still stack both with Sanguine just to reduce and/or eliminate recon.

Month 1: Sanguine, True Social LifeCharger App, Elixir LIfeCharger App
Month 2: Sanguine, minimal Limit Destroyer, minimal True Social (introduce TS and LD slowly)
Month 3: Sanguine, Limit Destroyer, True Social (slow and steady)
Month 4: Sanguine, Daredevil. (light stack to reduce risk of recon, introduce Daredevil slowly)
Month 5: Sanguine, Daredevil, Limit Destroyer (The ultimate stack to aspire/work up to).

5 Likes

WAIT WTF WHY HAVE I AND EVERYONE ELSE COMPLETELY IGNORED POWER CAN CORRUPT Q

• Lightweight
  • Fast acting
  • Low recon
  • master social interactions, learn to read people and learn to master social situations

PCC pretty much is like a daredevil but lighter and less focused on being excessively extroverted. It’s literally just reading social signals and applying social principles, the lowest-recon solution to the problem at hand (and the fastest acting.)

So sanguine + true social ultima + pcc would be highly effective and simultaneously low recon.

Start sanguine + lifecharger apps for a month straight as normal, then move into ldu, tsu, and pcc (start slowly)

4 Likes

I would rather suggest the only daredevil or try first true social ultima, then maybe PCC. From my point of view, he does not need an intelligent boost. And Stark is quite dense so it could interfere with his performance which he would not like.
Try ultima social first since ultima works almost instant so you can see if this is the right one. If it is, you can run daredevil as a major title and maybe later add PCC (power can corrupt).

Welcome @AlexanderTheGreat.

I’d recommend Healing programs, followed by social programs and sensuality-oriented programs.

Healing programs will help you to increase factors such as:

• Ease
  • Self-acceptance
  • Internal flexibility
  • Pliability/Adaptability
  • Self-Awareness

The paradox for human beings is that ‘If you really want to change, it helps if you accept yourself completely’. That’s the logic of recommending a Healing program. Rigid, goal-oriented control-focused approaches tend to reinforce who we already are. Relaxation and comfort tend to inspire in us the freedom to change.

The above issue is likely to be of central significance to you.

One point to keep in mind, however, is that the professional field you have chosen places a strong emphasis on precise, goal-oriented, control-focused approaches (i.e., the engineering mindset). So, if you are introducing elements that challenge that, be sure to apply the principle of titration. Search for the minimum effective dose that can still produce a desirable effect; but without creating too much disruption in your current lifestyle. Patience is recommended.

2 Likes

p.s. Thank you for sharing that Bill Gates video. It’s fascinating. I can, to a certain extent, relate to Gates’ experience in the interview. He’s literally mentally recreating concepts from scratch to create a context for communication.

It begins from 27 August 1998.

23 years ago almost to the day.

EDIT:

This is my favorite moment so far.

Gates: I can explain what you’re confused about.

Boies: I’m not confused Mr…uhh…ahhhh…erm…Gates

Gates: (chuckles)

Start with one

3 Likes

first i want to sincerely thank you for spending your time to try tp help me with such a long detailed post.

nothing is more valuable then time so im always grateful when people spend it on me especially for free like this.

i saw your post right away yesterday and tried to reply but i kept getting an error message that i had hit my daily limit for posts.

ok so regarding the above.

so yeah im very similar; but i was lucky to have been blessed with an amazing mother who never allowed me to develop too large an ego about being “smarter” then other people from a young age.

so thanks to her my attitude is more like “yeah i do not enjoy the company of most humans as i find them just really irrational but that does not make me better then them and we are just different”…so yeah im very similar to you but not in a “im superior”…i used to have that but my mom ruthlessly got it out of me so im just kind of aware that other people are different and im neither better or worst…just different

2 Likes

i have to disagree here because we are all limited by the laws of physics.

as someone with OCD, ADHD and asperger, my brain is literally different physically then the average human.

saying its a limiting belief is like saying a 5 foot 9 white guy is never going to play in the nba is a limiting belief.

again, the laws of physics exist; if you’re a 5 foot 9 white guy you have physical limitations that make it impossible for you to ever play professional basketball at the highest level no matter how much you train or how strong your “mindset” is.

and if you are someone like me with a brain that is physically different then its unlikely i will ever be some super smooth social guy.

yes neuroplasticity is a thing and there is evidence that its possible to grow new brain cells but most people significantly overestimate what that means as of 2021.

also, keep in mind that someone does not start their journey with something as obscure as subliminals. as you can imagine if im at a point where im trying something as obscure as subliminals then more traditional ways to achieve my goal have failed to move the needle much.

I have been actively working on this since i was a kid. i could write a book on everything i have tried and done to become more “normal” socially. so yes my estimate that a 20-30% is the best i can hope for is NOT a limiting belief its based on more then 10 years of experience trying countless approaches to achieve this same objective.

1 Like

no thats not the situation.

to be 100% honest i only realized i had asperger like 2-3 years ago, maybe even 1-2 years.

OCD was the first one to show up 10 years ago and adhd the symptoms started to get really bad 5-6 years ago.

so yes i was killing it at my job way before i had ever even heard of the word asperger.

for years i thought my problem was a weird form of social anxiety; i say weird form because there where situations where i felt no nervousness at all for example, i used to give amazing presentations in school for some subjects and then other subjects i would be super nervous.

so for years i just thought it was a form of social anxiety and my first attempt to solve this problem was by reading the book the power of now when i was 16 years old. unfortunately, that somehow actually seemed to make things worst. not significantly worst but looking back now i would say my detour into the world of eckart tolle was a net negative on my life for sure.

but yeah im getting lost from your point…so really long way to say that no i was doing really well at work way before i considered myself an aspie.

but i guess i can still see what you mean because there is definitelly a part of me that feels my social problems are kind of the price to pay for my unusually good abilities at work. i do feel like that. but it is true.

for example, ive never seen or heard of any hedge fund billionaire or tech billionaire who was also super smooth and charismatic socially. the vast majority of these people are all aspies or on the autism spectrum.

i have met some guys on the finance side who kind of make a lot of money as these social people who kind of connect people; its hard to explain but these are guys who know a lot of people in the industry and will kind of be the middleman and bring 2 other parties together for a deal and then take a small cut as payment; these guys are the most socially capable people i have seen in my world.

on the tech side everyone is pretty much aspie or autistic.

so yeah i do believe there is some sort of price to pay if you have a brain to make a lot of money in finance or tech then its very unlikely that same brain will be really good socially.

but again would not call that a limiting belied; just different brain structures.

i have already bought true social and listened to it twice today.

my phone has a feature where i can listen to multiple sounds at once so while i watched random youtube videos at 80% of max sound i had true social ultimate playing at 20% and listened twice with like 15-20 min break in between.

i think the best way for me to help you help me better is with specific examples so you can kind of see what happens to me in social situations.

so this story still haunts as it was an incident where i realized just how fucking horrible i was socially and after this i started therapy for the first time. before that all my attempts had been mostly things on my own as i felt embarrassed i guess to talk about this with other people but after this incident i started getting therapy, counseling,etc…basically working with other humans instead of buying courses, reading books and trying to figure it out alone.

so i was living at the university and was just walking back to my building, i come out of this door and this tall attractive brunette is in front of me and as soon as she sees me she instantly lights up like her entire body language and demeanor just suddenly got exited and energized.

even with my issues things like this happen to me so often that i know it means she is attracted to me so i was able for once to kind of think on my feet and i think i asked her if she was walking in the direction i was going.

so we are walking and just talking, she is an exchange student from austria who will be at the university for like 4 months only so we talk about how i have been to europe and where in north america she has been. then we get to my building which turned out she was also living in and im like you want to keep walking and talking and she agrees.

so we keep walking around campus and dont remember what we talked about but eventually we come back to the building and again for once i think on my feet and basically i say something like “i heard different floors have different types of furniture, do you want to come up to my room and see what my room looks like”…without any hesitation she agrees.

at this point in my head im thinking this girl is clearly into me we are going to go up, im going to chat for 5-7 min then ill make my move and we will fuck.

so we get up to my room and i can of move things off the sofa so we can sit…and then she does the thing i always remember that kind of threw me off…when we sit on the sofa she sits further away then i had expected…having been in that scenario before where im about to have sex with a girl…they usually sit really close to me and this girl did not which was the first time in the entire interaction she had done something that made me doubt she had sexual intentions…usually in this situation i always make my move the same way… i will talk for a bit then ill say “how tall are you”…then the ill ask them to stand up then ill get really close and compare heights then ill say something like “i like tall/short girls, it makes it easier to do this…then ill kiss them then makeout then escalate to sex”…literally what i do every time im 1 on 1 with a girl at my place or her place and we are about to have sex…short or tall the line works for both so its my default method and was what i was about to do here with austrian girl

but her not sitting right next to me completely threw me off and then i started having all these thoughts that maybe i had misread everything and she was not down to fuck literally 15 min after just meeting me …so anyways we ended up talking for like 3 hours, i never made any sort of move and eventually she went down to her room after she tried to get me to go to the campus bar with her and i refused.

for some reason i felt really really depressed after this, i felt i was so bad socially that even with a girl being so attracted to me she comes to my room after 15 min i had failed to even kiss her. the next day i went to her room and asked if she wanted to go on a walk. she agreed we went on a long walk near campus and at one point she stopped and took a picture and said she was going to send it to her boyfriend. this was the first time she had ever mentioned a boyfriend so i assumed after that my chance was gone and i had blown it and was now friend zoned.

one thing about me is a refuse to let girls im sexually attracted to friend zone me as to me that seems like torture so once a girl i like seems to not be interested in sex but still wants to hang out i will ruthlessly cut her out of my life. so after that day i kind of was mentally done with this girl. i saw her on campus a few times after and just kind of kept it moving or quick “hi nice to see you” and then i go. she eventually randomly texted me one day and asked if i wanted to go on a walk and i never even replied. we never spoke again until i guess she went back to austria.

to this day i still think about this girl because it really made me feel hopeless. and also the mental high of seeing that i had the looks for a girl this hot to just follow me to my room 15 min after meeting me but then i was so socially akward that i still somehow blew it made me feel awful for weeks.

to this day i still wonder how a normal guy would have handled the scenario, maybe a normal guy would not even have noticed she had sat kind of far away. or maybe she was never sexually interested and i had been friend zoned in the first 10 min walk. she definitely was sexually interested when she first saw me but would not be surprised if my personality and demeanor got me friend zone within those first 3-5 min we walked towards the building.

another example happened today actually. im in my building doing laundry and this petite and very attractive brunette walks in and as soon as she sees me she lights up and gives a huge smile.

i quickly look away.

why?

because the way i look at it when another human smiles at you there is 2 options.

you either smile back or you loook away.

because maintaining eye contact without at least giving a small smile back can come accross as hostile or angry.

and im not someone who smiles much at all and i do not want to come accross hostile to someone who lives in my building so i looked away.

this girl then goes and picks the washing machine directly in front of me.

we where the only 2 people in there and she could have picked any of the 20 machines so i know she is trying to get me to talk to her.

and also girls do things like this so often where no matter what they will pick the area closest to me or directly in my line of sight even though there are better options. for example, when i go clubbing wherever im standing will turn into a dancefloor all night; instead of going to the actual dancefloor all night girls will just dance randomly where im standing

so yeah i know from past experience what this means and what this laundry room girl wants.

also, i was wearing headphones and listening to music but this girl was talking so loud that at first it startled me as i was thinking “wtf” …but i guess she was on the phone by bluetooth or something and was talking super loud as another way to try to get my attention.

so at this point im thinking , hot girl that is my type, i know i need to make some sort of move, my hearth is beating noticeably fast but im not sure what to say so i just kind of pretend im not noticing her signals and then go back to my room.

the first example is more rare as usually even with my problems more often then not if i get a girl back to my room we usually end up having sex as my “how tall are you” method usually works but the laundry girl today things like that happen to me too many times to count; that girl in laundry room is pretty much the story of my dating life.

sorry for super long post but hopefully this gives you more insight into my issues and allows you to make better suggestions.

2 Likes

keep in mind that when i say normal i guess i should have said “neurotypical”

when i say im not normal its not necessarily in a bad way.

for example, my brother is 6 foot 6

that is NOT normal since the average human male is 5 foot 9

but 99% of men would love to be 6 foot 6 so in this example not normal is a good thing

so i guess what i mean by i want to be more normal socially is i want to be more “neurotypical”

i want my brain to respond to social situations more like what the majority of humans are like.

im not saying it in a way where i feel bad about who i am.

i mean i definitely wish i was not so socially akward and bad at reading non verbal cues but its not like i hate myself or anything like that; i just kind of wish i could stop thinking so much and analyzing every detail in every thing i do including social things.

1 Like

thank you for such a well thought out and structure suggestion.

as i said i already bought and started true social today and from everything you said i think i will buy sanguine as well next.

i like the ultimas as it makes sense to see if i get some sort of benefit quickly before investing the significant amounts of time on the main programs.

i do not mind losing money if something does not work but would hate to lose months of time and get no noticeable improvement so i think the ultimas are a good way for me to see if sublimninals are at all a viable path for me before spending months on a main.

how would you recommend i combine sanguine and true social?

also, as part of my work i will force myself to go out in the nightlife this weekend.

so if i go out tomorrow night should i listen to both true social and sanguine 2-3 hours before?

thanks again for the help.

its interesting you mentioned 48 laws of power.

i used to be obsessed with that book and would literally listen to it on repeat as audiobook for months maybe even over a year. literally removed all music and other audiobooks on my phone and just listened to 48 laws audiobook and nothing else.

eventually i asked myself if the book had had a net positive on my life and felt it did not so i stopped.

i still revisit it randomly sometimes but overall not sure it helped me, seemed to just give me more things to think about and overanalyze when im interacting with other humans. also overall very negative and “kill or be killed” approach to life which i kind of already deal with at work but then the book made me look at all aspects of like like that which i think was not helpful.

1 Like

i feel kind of bad for bill gates.

i read about and study all the richest people and i feel history will not look back on him fondly for unfair reasons.

off all the mega billionaires…bezos, zuck, jobs. etc…i feel he is actually by far the one who deserves the most respect and admiration but he seems hated the most,

the fact that most humans like steve jobs but hate bill gates especially annoys me because steve jobs was clearly a psychopath and terrible human being but weirdly people worship him…ive never ever even for 1 sec understood why people like steve jobs so much…

even in the video i posted if you read the comments people think gates is dodging the questions when he is just an asperger dude who over analyzes eveything and sees every detail…thats just how his brain works… i know because im the same and a lot of times people get very very angry with me thinking im trying to confuse them with all my hyper detailed approach…but thats literally just asperger

4 Likes