Male enhancement

No probs.

Hope they do a combined ME and height ultima on the new PRIMARCH format. Then a Khan V2 and we would be ready for the summer :smiley:

4 Likes

What is PRIMARCH format ? is this a new version of Ultima ?n It seems you know more about whats going on then anyone else :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger @pacman are you guys aware of this new primark technology ?

2 Likes

From the Diamond Ultima sales page:

Powered by the new physical shifting components emerging from the development of PRIMARCH, Diamond Ultima is designed to evoke incredibly rapid changes in your sexuality

2 Likes

Plus skimmed through Saints journal at some point where he mentioned Primarch. I know nothing else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know, I think it the next gen physical change!

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist

2 Likes

Would go as far as to say it’s a multistage since usually stage 4 of any multistage title is called Complete. Eg- Khan Complete.

Definitely the ultimate physique enhancer and hopefully male oriented with Height Inducer, Male Enhancement, V Taper Body, Muscle Development, Facial Morphing, Hair Growth, 6/8 pack, Physical Healing, Fat Burner, Pheromones, and more to turn us into Zeus himself

6 Likes

do you know if it contains something for hair?

1 Like

Nah. Am just hoping that it does

1 Like

Alright, I have something to say about this.
Last night I was consulting some old journal entries from a notebook in which I wrote months ago.

Since I added the module for my custom, which ran for almost four months. Get this, I found an old journal entry of mine dated from July 22, therefore 21 days of exposure. Inside of it I wrote my old measurement back then, and comparing to the actual of December, there IS an increase of 2.44- 2.50 cm. And I didn’t even notice.

What I learned? Keep writing measurements and let the module do it’s own stuff apparently.

3 Likes

Wow that is absolutely great!

So would that be 2.5 cm in a little over 3 months?

2 Likes

Would you mind share what is in your custom?

isn’t that like practically an inch…and you didn’t notice :joy:

whatever the case, that’s awesome man-.

1 Like

He is a natural: Biggus Dickus

1 Like

Surprised me as well :smiley:

Is there a major program that has this module?

haha -you’ve earned Biggus Dickus badge as well it seems

how do your results measure up to @PurpleRT73 ?

was it mainly from your custom Ultima?

1 Like

following, needcv t6hat lol

1 Like

I was thinking a custom Ultima

Diamond Ultima
Male Enhancement
Epigenetics and DNA Modulator
-maybe PSITU, Serum X, Asclepius

what do you guys think- add 1-3 of the last 3?

all of them

1 Like