Male enhancement

I started two times ago an exclusive male enhancement main module with some complementary such as dna/epigenetic, Deus and Omnidirectional.
I’ve been listening when sleeping the masked version, two hours first day and just one yesterday.
I woke up both times during night having strong erections, and feeling all the area related to my member is changing.
I’ll keep updating.

8 Likes

This might end up being a lengthy topic :smirk:

10 Likes

And pretty hard

4 Likes

I thought you had to have a minimum of 10 modules? Do they allow less?

1 Like

I remember reading that too.
But I could choose four or five.

2 Likes

Curious to see how it goes–or rather hear how it goes.

I have male enhancement in my custom and am definitely significantly thicker when erect
and hang lower when non-erect. No change in Erect length yet.

2 Likes

Holla.

It’ll take awhile though, guys.

3 Likes

This is definitely a long-term project, focus on your other modules instead :smiley:

2 Likes

no male enhancement Ultima?:joy:

3 Likes

We’re thinking about it. :wink:

5 Likes

Since adding the ME to my stack when I started I’m making gains down below

It’s certainly lengthening but I notice its getting wider in girth more

My erection was quite big last night and feels good too haha

Not really wanting to carry on describing my junk to some other dudes on the internet but here we are…:laughing:

9 Likes

Hahahahaha. We are grateful for your bravery. :wink:

3 Likes

spend day in bed with girl
next night
she’s like shocked… ‘what happened…’

I’m like 'Male enhancement Ultima is temporary effect, need to run another loop, don’t worry I’m stacking male enhancement q for long term gains"

11 Likes

Any updates from people having used the ME module?

Wow can you please list all the modules you have in your stack and what build you are using, I will replicate your stack and see if I can get masculine enhancement to work.

I know you didn’t ask me, but I made the following ultima around month ago:

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Harmonic Singularity
Male Enhancement
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
Facial Morphing

I’ve also done manual ME exercises for a while, but it is my impression that they have been more effective since I started this Ultima, which I haven’t even used as diligently as I could.

Looking back, I believe I should have taken out Harmonic Singularity, Physical Shifter and Facial Morphing and just focused on ME and Height Inducer and a few other support models - but again something is happening even though it is too early to conclude anything.

3 Likes

Thanks Mvargo !!

@SaintSovereign please add diamond as a module in q store as soon as possible…thanks in advance.

3 Likes

No probs.

Hope they do a combined ME and height ultima on the new PRIMARCH format. Then a Khan V2 and we would be ready for the summer :smiley:

4 Likes

What is PRIMARCH format ? is this a new version of Ultima ?n It seems you know more about whats going on then anyone else :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger @pacman are you guys aware of this new primark technology ?

2 Likes