Make money and fix marriage?

Dude, I agree with you in theory. But I don’t think either @Myster or @ksub fall under that category.
It’s more about rekindling the connection between 2 people, not about doing monkey dances for her.

I had months when I was working 16-18 hours a day, and for sure the passion/connection part of the relationship took a dive. Doesn’t matter though, I knew she is supporting me however she could. Of course, she always had the option (and my blessing) go out, meet other men because she does have needs. So yeah, ups and downs are a given, just a matter of priorities. Your priorities, that you make clear to her.

1 Like

I do think you have to constantly ‘game’ your wife nowdays.
Connection is important too, ofcourse.

If you can sustain your frame, hence not showing weaknesses and be on your grind, she will keep her respect high for you.

And if she respects you, she will automatically be attracted to you.

My ex told me when she broke up with me “You know i love you right”?

yea… she might have loved me, but her respect for me had dropped significatly in comparison our first date when she was kissing and grabbing me all night in my car Lol.

What i learned from this is, always keep the respect higher then her love for you, and if she denies sex from you, guess what? her respect for you dwindles.

I also dont think more cuddling/being with her will raise attraction, maybe she will take you more for granted.

You have to set boundries, be firm. if she doesnt comply, divorce her.

There are tons of women around, like @AlexanderGraves said, abundance is key .

Don’t tolerate being with someone who doesnt fulfill your needs,.
if needs be, find someone who cant stop herself from touching you all day.( PSITU can help :smile:)

2 Likes

To get back to the original post.

It might make sense to replace (Emperor Qv2, God Like Masculinity Qv2, Commander v2, and even RICH v2) with Ascended Mogul Qv2.

That one program will hit what you’re trying to hit using four programs. (I think you were trying to hit Alpha and Financial Success.) Compared to four programs, one program will work more efficiently, with potentially faster, deeper, and more powerful results.

Love Bomb v2 seems like a great choice.

Dragon Reborn Qv2. That could go a number of ways, but my gut says that it would be a good choice.

I haven’t started DR yet. I’ve just read about it and have followed the adventures of the various Dragoneers on the forum.

It sounds like you’re feeling stuck (it happens) and would like to reinvigorate various aspects of your life. Dragon Reborn will facilitate that, and, it seems, will do much, much more on top of that.

but…first just do a gut check and see if you feel that you’re ready for it right now.

So, I’d recommend:

Ascended Mogul (later evolving to Emperor: House of Medici and/or Khan)
Love Bomb (and possibly Libertine)
Dragon Reborn

But I’m really into focused stacks at this point.

Eventually, if you get around to making a marriage custom, maybe take the best parts of all of the advice up above and pay attention to both Alpha development and empathic awareness.

2 Likes

Just use emperor for now perhaps add other products in a few months.

And this is where people like you go wrong.

I always explain why.

You might not like the logic, you may not agree with the conclusions.

You might not even understand my arguement.

But at least I explain.

You and people like you never do.

I would recommend that too plus RebirthU run as a major program. Running RICH without solid foundations the Emperor builds (not only the Emperor) doesn’t make much sense to me.

Still works for me.

I ran RICH before I added EoG to my stack, and granted I already had a business (but wasn’t crazily successful) but I still ran it as one of the first subs and it worked and still does.

Just my experience.

Generally I guess it would still be better to have a foundation.

Which is why I got EoG.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by gaming your wife specifically?

What i mean is, don’t be too predictable.
Try new stuff out with her, don’t get sucked into a boring routine.

if her ego gets a bit too high, subtly lower it(don’t tell her she is fat :joy:) so she realize that she is lucky to be with you, and you have other better options then her.

the attraction will always remains when she feels you are above her and she will lose big time by losing you.

also, very important: if she throw hissy fists or show some kind of mocking(not jokingly) then you must put her in her place. She has to know the boundries and that respect comes above all.
if not her, others better will.

Wish you all the best on your journey

marathon training versus sprint training

I took yesterday off. I’m catching up. Everyone please remember that when you post you always have the choice to post something that might de-escalate the situation, even if you know you’re in the right, and even if you think me posting this isn’t fair.

You can also ignore. The only person you have to explain yourself to is yourself. And as of late, I have a hard time explaining myself to myself, so there goes that idea.

1 Like

There’s a saying in Romania: when the cat is not at home, the mouse is playing on the table" :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi guys. I appreciate all the replies and even the verbal fights. :joy:
I actually started using these subs 2 years ago. I started with Ascended Mogul and Rebirth. It did wonders. Completely erased my lifelong anxiety. It also tremendously upped my self confidence. After that, I started running Emperor. I have ran Emperor for close to 2 years now. But not very consistently. I started being consistent with it when Emperor Q came out. Now Emperor Qv2 is digging deep. People could be surprised that I’ve ran Emperor for that long with little to no results. Actually the results are here. There are two things that I know. Internally, I was very very far from being the type of person the Emperor sub could turn me into. Like veeeery far. :joy:
So in my case, that sub actually has a looooot of work to do. And some times I wasn’t consistent, like I would stop running the sub for weeks then start again. Consistency came with Emperor Q. And I made it a daily habit starting January of this year. Now, I can see that I still have a long way to go but I’m getting there.

I was fired from my job at the beginning of the pandemic. Which was a blessing is disguise anyway. I hated the job. I focused on building my online business. I’m running a marketing agency. It’s a one man show so far but I’m loving it. It took me awhile to get it right but some money is coming in. Now I want to take it to 6 figures. Which I know I will. That’s a part of the reason why I’m running Emperor. This time I’m being more disciplined. I can feel the changes but some of them are hard to pinpoint since it’s a sub that covers so much ground. It is simply going to take time to completely go from someone who had an employee mindset to someone who see himself as an independent self made wealthy business man. Emperor has completely killed off the employee mindset. I can’t see myself work for someone else again. Not for a long time at least. But I don’t see myself as an emperor yet.

The marriage was already struggling for some time mainly due to me not being able to step up and be a confident leader. I confess that I was sometimes weak and indecisive. And broke too. The money I was making from the job was too little.
When I lost that job and the bills started to pile up and I couldn’t buy things for my wife and our children. The marriage really started to suffer and and the disrespect started to become more obvious.
Once thing, I came too understand is this : It is amazing how much women are motivated by money!!! The crazy thing is that they don’t even know they are.

There is still potential is that marriage but it largely depends on my ability to step up and lead. It also depends largely on the money I bring in. Bills need to be paid and kids need to eat. I’m bringing some money in but I want to grow that income faster.

I believe it’s pointless to try to save a relationship while not being able to fully provide for the family.
I’m not totally against moving on from the relationship but at least I’d like to make sure that I did everything I could before throwing the towel in. Right now, walking away like a weak and broke loser would be the easy solution. And that’s not me.
Those the reason why I thought this stack could work.
Emperor Qv2 => For leadership, money and internal strength.
Dragon Reborn Qv2 => For finally getting rid of those things that keeping me stuck.
God Like Masculinity Qv2 => To improve my male presence and come off as the dominant and strong family man I need to be.
RICH v2 => For money
Commander v2 => Same reason as God Like Masculinity Qv2
Love Bomb v2 => I need to rekindle the flame and bring her back to my bed.

By the way, though I’m not putting that woman on a pedestal, she knows it. It want to get back to a point where respect was there, intimacy was there and money was flowing. But right now, money and financial stability in priority. I know it will unlock a lot of things. Women like money. Women like men who are successful. My wife is no different.

Sorry for the long post, guys.

3 Likes

My apologies. I’ll defuse the situation should a moment like what happened arise.

1 Like

No need to apologize. Now I got a clear picture of your marriage, I’d say stick with Emperor. What is it exactly that you’re struggling with in terms of your agency? cause I used to have one till I shut it down in pursuit for something else

1 Like

Ah ha. That elusive beast so often needed on discussion forums, but not always seen: Context.

Without it, people’s so-called advice is mainly just about ourselves and our own experiences. :star_struck:

Well, this puts what you were asking about into a more nuanced perspective.

Also, now that I know that you already ran–and benefited from–Ascended Mogul, your decision to focus on Emperor makes total sense.

Your strategy and goals make decent sense too. Just a reminder to not overwhelm yourself with too many titles at once. But you’re probably experienced enough to make that judgment call.

It actually sounds like you’re on the rise, but it’s harder when the person who should be cheering you on, may just be adding pressure and demanding expectations. Hopefully it’s not that bad.

Either way man, keep on believing in yourself. It sounds like you’re doing great.

We have the same saying in Sweden!

2 Likes

Mainly client acquisition. I do Facebook Ads and chatbot marketing for local businesses. I’m great with Facebook and chatbot but getting a consistent flow of clients is an issue. I understand that we were in a pandemic. Now that businesses are reopening in the US, I want to press harder.
I’m probably not going to run an agency for the rest of my life but I think it’s a great way to learn how to run a business, manage people and so on.

1 Like

Almost there, but not quite.

Money is just a store of energy.

Buying things like vacations and living without worry is what money makes possible.

THIS is what women seek. EMOTIONS, EXPERIENCES, and obviously you being able to provide for her and her children.

Money is just the TOOL that makes it happen.
They’re not necessarily after money itself. What it DOES is what they’re after.

Because I know men who are broke AF and they lay a new girl all the time.
Not the context of a marriage of course, but it’s the EMOTIONS he can trigger in her.

Women want to FEEL.

This is also given by leadership because she FEELS secure when a man has a plan and leads.

Understanding the root cause often helps a lot with executing it.

4 Likes