Make money and fix marriage?

Ah ha. That elusive beast so often needed on discussion forums, but not always seen: Context.

Without it, people’s so-called advice is mainly just about ourselves and our own experiences. :star_struck:

Well, this puts what you were asking about into a more nuanced perspective.

Also, now that I know that you already ran–and benefited from–Ascended Mogul, your decision to focus on Emperor makes total sense.

Your strategy and goals make decent sense too. Just a reminder to not overwhelm yourself with too many titles at once. But you’re probably experienced enough to make that judgment call.

It actually sounds like you’re on the rise, but it’s harder when the person who should be cheering you on, may just be adding pressure and demanding expectations. Hopefully it’s not that bad.

Either way man, keep on believing in yourself. It sounds like you’re doing great.

We have the same saying in Sweden!

2 Likes

Mainly client acquisition. I do Facebook Ads and chatbot marketing for local businesses. I’m great with Facebook and chatbot but getting a consistent flow of clients is an issue. I understand that we were in a pandemic. Now that businesses are reopening in the US, I want to press harder.
I’m probably not going to run an agency for the rest of my life but I think it’s a great way to learn how to run a business, manage people and so on.

1 Like

Almost there, but not quite.

Money is just a store of energy.

Buying things like vacations and living without worry is what money makes possible.

THIS is what women seek. EMOTIONS, EXPERIENCES, and obviously you being able to provide for her and her children.

Money is just the TOOL that makes it happen.
They’re not necessarily after money itself. What it DOES is what they’re after.

Because I know men who are broke AF and they lay a new girl all the time.
Not the context of a marriage of course, but it’s the EMOTIONS he can trigger in her.

Women want to FEEL.

This is also given by leadership because she FEELS secure when a man has a plan and leads.

Understanding the root cause often helps a lot with executing it.

4 Likes

Exactly!!!

Reason why, I’m sticking with Emperor.

Thank you for understanding.

Somehow I think that this is what Renaissance Man aims to achieve - being able to get in touch with one’s feelings in order to experience.

As far as I know, DaVinci was also a ladies man, wasn’t he?

Would definitely fit the theme :wink:

Nothing is known of DaVinci’s personal life apart from one instance where he was accused of sodomy but the charges were dropped due to the accusation not being signed.

2 Likes

Easy fix.

Behavior: Give her an ultimatum. That you will throw her out of the house if she does not comply.

Subliminal: Emperor.

Some tuff luv: Going around trying to find a fix, esp thru money, is NOT the answer. She just doesn’t respect you. You saying things like " It is amazing how much women are motivated by money!!! " is major cope.

Why hasn’t anyone pointed this out yet? :rofl::rofl::rofl: