Main Testing Thread - Spartan New Dawn Alternative Usage

Spartan + Spartan New Dawn drops TODAY in just a few hours. @Fire is working hard on building the New Dawn version (it’s quite the behemoth). We need people to test an alternative listening pattern that we believe will yield double the results. To participate, you’ll need to choose either Spartan or Spartan New Dawn and run it EXCLUSIVELY for the duration of the test. Here’s the pattern:

Spartan: 7 days on, 2 days off.
Spartan New Dawn: 5 days on, 2 days off.

Make sure you pay close attention to your dreams. Keep a dream journal on your phone if you have to. I use the built in “Notes” app on my iPhone, and I’m sure other phones have this option too.

6 Likes

I’m game for it, because I’m super eager to run Spartan anyway for my workouts. How many weeks? Or is it just the one iteration you outlined?

3 Likes

It’ll be ongoing until we determine what the best usage pattern is.

2 Likes

Ok, are you going to dictate for us which version to choose? Or is it up to me? I really have no preference but as soon as I see those files drop, I want to get right into it, testing or not.

2 Likes

The selfish part of me says Spartan New Dawn, because I want feedback. But, test both and run the version that feels better and gets you better results.

2 Likes

I am going to run New Dawn version with Emperor and regeneration new dawn

2 Likes

Am I all right using a Bose Soundwave dock for the Spartan New Dawn or is that not going to work?

2 Likes

That should be fine.

2 Likes

EDIT: I’m in! How long is the minimum listening duration per day?

1 Like

You can listen for as long as you want – we’d still recommend 4+ hours. It’s the time off that’s really being tested.

1 Like

OK, I’ll test the New Dawn. So I could not stack it with any other module right?

1 Like

You may stack it as normal. The only thing we’re testing is the usage pattern for this sub.

1 Like

Do you want us to set up a separate journal? Or put our experiences in this thread?

1 Like

Separate journal please. Thanks!

1 Like

So is Spartan Masked in PrimalTech v2 ?

1 Like

It’s a Primal Tech / New Dawnish hybrid. Basically, all the things we know about New Dawn that works was included.

2 Likes

Just stumbled across this.

Which of these patterns is recommended for the new subliminal e.g EmperorQ?

1 Like

What happened with listening every day @friday ?

My alternate usage for Spartan is simply to have it playing all the time in my basement, next to my workout area.

2 Likes