Main Idea Thread - Quintessence Pro (Potential Service)

Yeah more price friendly options would be nice.
What would be the subclub future in a decade, dna scan for fully personalized subliminal experience :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not any time soon. There are so many options besides QTKS and is really a tool for those already getting good results. QTKS isn’t for the experimentation that the other offerings are, requires someone to build it completely start to finish (less automation than the other offerings), etc. The price is remaining the same for now.

We introduced the Name Embedded Majors option with the extra module for affordable experimentation and the such. QTKS will remain premium for now.

12 Likes

Is this still planned?

How about on Quintessence Pro, the subscriber pays a fee and gets a 3 customs - stack fully written/scripted by @Fire and @SaintSovereign for his specific situation.
Then each month he pays a recurring fee for updates to its stack, with the latest subliminal technology updates.

How much to get fully customised including very low amount of power? :joy::sweat_smile:

Ill pay generously! ^.^

1 Like

I don’t understand your question. Is what still planned? QTKS? Name Embedded Majors?

SC used to offer bespoke scripted subs starting from $2K, if I remember correctly. Not sure if they still offer these, but you could always submit a support ticket about it. I would expect prices to be higher now though.

I think you’re talking about bespoke subs as well? While it would be amazing, I can’t see how it would be viable given the cost and time needed to properly script these things, especially if updates are included. This cost would likely be extremely high even with a subscription.

Personally I’d love to see a bespoke module scripting service rather than a full sub. On the whole I’m more than happy with customs, but sometimes there isn’t a module that quite does what I’m after.

1 Like

Sounds like SC needs to start training interns, as this would be a lot of work haha

It would be cool to have an AI chat for Subliminal Club to ask it questions on customs, stack combinations etc.

Would be a cool feature for Quintessence Pro :eyes:

Edit: Reason being I’m noticing a lot of us using AI to generate our stacks and customs. Was thinking of building my own model but would happily pay for a implemented feature on the site

7 Likes

Already testing this. :wink:

10 Likes

PLZ DO.

ChatGPT is sorta ok at understanding your products. Grok4 has a way deeper understanding and comprehension of SC products but still misses here and there.

1 Like

There are ways to make AI able to understand the content better. I like the way Farsight’s VAULT formats its transcripts to make them more easy for AI to parse. There are also APIs nowadays such as Firecrawl which let you turn web content into AI readable content.

I reckon having a button to download an AI parseable version of the copy would be a good idea. That way you can enumerate features, objectives etc in ways that make the AI less likely to hallucinate and just attach the downloaded texts in your favorite AI when asking questions.

You can still obtain the same outcome through copy pasting stuff into a word or text or pdf etc at the moment, but there are definitely ways to streamline the process with minimal code.

1 Like

Please DO NOT add the full script of any sub into the knowledge base of the AI

It will get jailbroken and your IP will leak

Maybe enhanced descriptions at most so it can give good recommendations, but def not full scripts or anything proprietary that you don’t want getting leaked

3 Likes

Not true you parse either AI the right information it will give you more or less the right answer.

Yes, we’re aware. Everything in the knowledgebase are things we do not care about “leaking.” Just a lot of notes and the such – things we’ve already said here.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Any update on introducing this service? It was originally slated for mid-late this year.

And I would absolutely love, love, love to have this:

I’ve bought more customs than I can count, so for me this would be the highest value service you could provide.

4 Likes

We are slowly making progress on Q-Pro, with some news possibly early next year.

13 Likes

I, embarrassingly, don’t know how to do this. I thought it’s solely based on how many posts you make in the forums. I do not do journaling on the forums because I have hangups with online privacy. So even though I have been running SC subs for over three years straight and have bought most of the titles and many customs, I figured I would never reach “Arch Alchemist” just because I do not journal in the forum.

It certainly would be nice to be a part of this even though I do not journal. SC and this community is EXTREMELY important to me. I don’t know what, if anything, can be done if I do not journal on the forums. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

Journaling is not required. Posts are enough and you’ve already reached Initiate. Contact support by messaging of your change in rank.

4 Likes

I agreed with you that post counts shouldn’t be the sole criterion for Arch Alchemist. It should also be about quality and contribution towards SubClub. Having said that I understand for busy men like Saint and Fire it’s the simplest objective hurdle to implemented and fulfilled.

If your concern was whether you could take part in Quintessence Pro, I think sending an inquiry and/or request to support explaining your situation is the way to go. If you were asking whether you could upgrade to be Arch Alchemist without the required post counts then I’d think it’s unlikely.

Of course it’s just my understanding. At the end everything is subjected to Saint and/or Fire’s discretion.

3 Likes