Main Discussion Thread - SubliminalClub Roadmap

Have you guys had a chance to begin work on a masked version of SS version 2.1 ?

3 Likes

It would be useful to list the duration of time for both masked and ultrasonic tracks in the sales listings for your products.

4 Likes

Thanks, we’ll consider this.

4 Likes

A sub and associated supercharger directed at developing the physical skills, mental toughness, strategic thinking and appropriate bodily characteristics for the listener to excel at a sport of his/her choosing would be great. An athleticism sub. Might be thought of as a Limitless for Athletes.

4 Likes

Saint, Fire, what new subs/updates can we expect in Feb’2019? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm, the biggest one is gonna be the new tech update. PrimalTech 2 is gonna be finalized, and perhaps merged with New Dawn.

If New Dawn works as intended, it will be revolutionizing.

Afterwards, we plan on updating the older subliminals and taking out the AP code, while releasing one or two subliminals.

Good things are coming.

7 Likes

Cant wait to see emperor upgraded to primal tech v2 and new dawn eventually

1 Like

You guys should update the road map itself eventually.

1 Like

Our roadmap is fluid and will remain so. It gives us the ability to pivot and respond to the market accordingly. While that may be frustrating to some, what’s even more frustrating is being locked to an arbitrary list of things “we have” to do. We usually keep our customers very well informed.

6 Likes

Oh i just mean’t like as in what you guys are currently working on for everyone to see. Sorry if that came off too pushy

2 Likes

Any new about the spiritual subs?

1 Like

The discoveries that led to New Dawn has thrown things into flux, but we’ll announce something soon. The Elixir is still scheduled to come out this weekend. The build method for the embedded ultrasonic and pre-order bonus will be PrimalTech v2.

7 Likes

02-06-19 @ 6:15 PM;
Can’t wait to see what PrimalTech 2 and New Dawn can do, especially when Limitless gets updated with it…:grin:

3 Likes

@Fire, any timeline on this.

I use Masked versions only, and Limitless has a lower volume than others, making it unfit for a Set-and-Forget playlist.

1 Like

Can you please give more importance to Masked versions? Not all people can handle these high frequencies from Ultrasonic

Most of the subliminals have masked versions besides the weapon x platform subs and the subliminal chargers which are kind of masked anyways.

When they do the next upgrade to primaltech v2 or new dawn they will most likely make masked versions of everything.

1 Like

Will using MP3Gain to solve this issue be fine, or will it hurt the audio file in some way?

1 Like

I’ll hotfix it today — so much going on that it slipped my mind.

2 Likes

Hotfix uploaded. Just redownload and you’re good to go. Keep in mind that Limitless and Emperor use different masks, so the files are naturally going to sound a bit different.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign i cannot see the hotfix version of limitless in my download ?. Can you please verify this has been linked.