Main Discussion Thread - SubliminalClub Roadmap

As with all of our products, Godlike Masculinity will mine your own subconscious for examples of what IT believes “masculinity” entails. Even if you haven’t had good role models, you still have an idea of what you WANT to be – and that’s what this stack module will enhance.

4 Likes

Evolution attempts to manifest low-risk, high-reward situations that evolve you as a man. It enhances your perception to see and act upon said opportunities, as well as passively attempt to manifest them.

4 Likes

I noticed this a lot with Primal and Emperor. I have gotten into a lot more situations where I needed to behave as the man I want to be. But usually, other people back down easily, so I get the validation of my new self image, and nothing bad really came out of it.

2 Likes

I hope someday you’ll release a SM that attempts to manifest many low-risk, high-reward situations to meet single women who match the type of women we like. And that it enhances our perception to see and act on those opportunities, to meet those women who were hoping a guy like us would approach them, as well as passively attempting to manifest them :wink:

++ @Fire

Why are you creating godlike masculinity module when it already exists in all the alpha subs ?. Correct me if i am wrong but i do not see what additional value can be gained ?

2 Likes

It will allow you to target more specifically that aspect of your stack. Say, for example, you’re running Mogul, but you want a powerful boost to your masculinity. You can add Godlike Masculinity that will specifically target that in a focused way.

All the other modules already exist in all the major programs, alongside hundreds of others, but with this, you are given more freedom to customize your stack.

They are for those who desire to experiment.

4 Likes

Thank you @Fire . By the way, I remembered modules with cool names like INVOKER, TYRANTS, Mimisbrunnr and HEGEMON. Are those planned to get their own Stacking Module someday?

2 Likes

Maybe one day, but right now they aren’t planned.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign does this mean that such program Emperor and Ascension does not have guided model in the program? I want to know this because sometimes subconscious might have what I want to be but that does not mean what I want to become is good model. So for example Ascension should guide me to become Alphamale but what if my Subconscious doesnt know the proper alpha male? Same as Emperor too

3 Likes

Somewhere deep inside you already know what makes a man powerful, it is ingrained in every man’s subconscious.

The subliminals will guide and question you and your subconscious to develop yourself as a man, even if right now, consciously, you don’t know how you will get there or what exactly you want. They will drive you to become the man you desire to be, the man you have dreamed of becoming, in your very own powerful way.

Trust in your subconscious, enjoy the process, and remember that you can consciously influence it.

9 Likes

Obviosly, I want Ascension, Ascension Mogul, Mogul and Emperor with PrimalTech & Dominion :blush:

6 Likes

@Fire Do you have any plans to update the Weapon X technology? I am sure since PrimalTech, you can see some ways of making Weapon X more… Primal :wink:

Especially since you have plans to add more of this type, like a BJJ products, and hopefully a workout / lifting weights / body recomposition / cardio stamina product. And of course, updating Sex Mastery X in the future won’t be a bad thing at all.

I wish you a happy holiday period, btw. You have worked hard, you and @SaintSovereign, and deserve to also enjoy yourself a little before coming back to creating this new world of possibility for so many people whose lives you touched.

2 Likes

I’m personally expecting Beyond Limitless next, I’ve had great results with Limitless (wrote down in a personal journal) and would love to see what it’ll be like. Evolution and Godlike Masculinity sounds very interesting too so that as well.

1 Like

I’d like to see a “Godlike Masculinity” Supercharger after having used Libertine several times.

Right now I am most interested in having more of the short superchargers to play with rather than more subliminals to add to my stack. YMMV.

3 Likes

Weapon X will have to be redone from scratch. It doesn’t have the same codebase as the other programs. I personally designed the Weapon X platform in the early days of SubClub, back before our duties and specialties became apparent. Rather than @Fire having to learn what I was thinking while scripting it, it’s probably much better if he just designed a whole new platform from scratch. Weapon X is a huge priority though – it’s one of the growth engines intended to take us into the “million dollar business” level.

3 Likes

I can understand where you’re coming from. I’m the Product Owner for the superchargers, so I’ll be focusing on these for awhile. @Fire is the Product Owner of the subliminal line.

3 Likes

Thanks. I think it could even be nice to have at least a few superchargers that directly correspond to major programs and might be sold as an initial combo with them, like, say, an Emperor supercharger.

I could even see the possibility of superchargers needing to be different lengths. Like maybe an “Emperor” Supercharger might need to be 20 or 30 minutes because of the complexity of its scripting.

1 Like

I agree, there is a lot of power and potential and “uniqueness” there. It might be worth having a deep discussion between you and @Fire to clarify the vision for Weapon X, and out of both your brains, I am sure something unexpected and unique and powerful will come up!

1 Like

Can Godlike masculinity be stacked with Primal ?. The reason I ask is its not obvious whether such a module exists in Primal ?

2 Likes

Yes – Godlike Masculinity can be stacked with Primal. It’s also included in the Primal script.

4 Likes