Main Discussion Thread - SubliminalClub Roadmap

the way I understand it is, Left hand path is about serving the ego, whereas Right hand path is about transcending it.

3 Likes

I identify with the LHP then. My spiritual work is for my personal own development.

1 Like

I suggest you send 2-3 emails about this to your email list, so we receive more new members to this forum.

More people will enrich the discussions and get us possibly more journals to give you guys feedback.

1 Like

Hello! I am planning to start with Ascension LITE, and see how things go for me before jumping into any major subliminal. I am curious to know if Ascension LITE have any module dedicated to healing. I mean similar to Rebirth. I believe I need lots of healing as I have pretty bad past with women, money, sex, health life. I am eager to change.

2 Likes

Oh my God, I can’t wait for Alchemist. I still can’t believe you’re making a subliminal that I’ve wanted for years and never expected anyone to make.

3 Likes

@Sovereign Could we please bump up the S&S 2.1 masked to higher in the list ?

2 Likes

I think a great course of action is for @SaintSovereign to create a voting thread with the names of previously released products that he is upgrading to Primaltech, or creating a Masked version for, or a Dominion build (a specific voting possibility for the masked and ultrasonics), and let the votes of the people here help guide the order of the upgrades. I think that would be very responsive to the market, and can help him get a feel for what is needed most to be upgraded now and what can wait a bit.

1 Like

Hi ,
i´m new here . Used different vendors products up to now. I only heard good news about your products and i would be very interested in your Spiritual development products ( like Alchemist ) . My suggestion would be to add a “perceiving synchronicity” module , because they are clear signs that you are on your path .
What do you think , @SaintSovereign and @Fire ?

2 Likes

We have a stack module that’s already finished – just gotta make all the copy and box art and the such – that does something very similar. :wink:

4 Likes

Roadmap updated. See first post.

2 Likes

Wow, you’re treating us well with all those upcoming stacking modules and other products. :slight_smile:

@Fire maybe ERGO SUM or SANGUINE can deserve their own stacking module?

2 Likes

Possibly. I’ll leave it as a surprise though. :wink:

2 Likes

I hope when you guys update Mogul and Ascended Mogul, you add an aura similar to Limitless, but where you attract business opportunities, and people you meet want to do business with you, and you see lots of ideas to make money around you and in the things you read or interact with. And also manifest great business partners in real life and online :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So will Mogul be getting an extreme version in the new technology? It seems like the only major program to not have a extreme version.

2 Likes

I hope so, it’s the only one focused just on money.

2 Likes

There already is one.

3 Likes

What exactly is Evolution?

2 Likes

@Fire how would this work for guys who didn’t have any good masculinity role models in their lives?

Because if it is bringing out our internal blueprint of what is masculine, maybe it is based on movies (where nerds as good guys who get the girl or criminals are often the role models), or weak father figures.

For example, pure masculinity includes being very calm under pressure (so that you can make the right decision) and decisiveness. However, if all the “masculinity role models” we have are men who keep yelling, who are aggressive, always getting into fights to prove their strengths, and who don’t make good decisions but make impulsive ones based on being pissed off (like Scarface, for example, which is not good masculinity). Then becoming a godlike version of that will make us end up in jail :laughing:

The calmness and intelligence and decision making of those Western Clint Eastwood characters are a much better form of masculinity than Scarface. Or Paulie is a much better masculinity role model than Joe Pesci in Good Fellas , as you can see here:

2 Likes

12-22-18 @ 11:45 AM;
Agree with you on that one. One of my favorite movies of all time by the way. I myself have adopted a personality trait like that; cool, calm and collected. And I can definitely see the difference in treatment in those around me, specially women. You can look and see the same in nature. The alpha male gorilla/lion/wolf doesn’t have to be constantly testing every other male eyeing his “harem”. As long as they don’t cross that (territorial) line set, he does’t have to keep proving himself. Usually with just an intense look and corresponding body language, is just enough to make the wanna be alphas retreat or become submissive.

2 Likes

This is why Primal, to me, is the best product that Subliminal Club has ever released.

I feel naturally cool, calm and collected, getting natural respect when using it.

With Emperor, however, I was being much more like Scarface, going to war for the smallest slight.