Main Discussion Thread - SubliminalClub Roadmap

@SaintSovereign @Fire if u have seen the show lucifer he has this strong aura that brings out the deepest sexuality in all women and from the second he walks in the door its like their pussy falls on the floor and they basically become his slaves, it would be really cool to have something like that for us

3 Likes

Okey! Whats next programs are planned for release/updates?

2 Likes

I know this has been requested a lot but can we have a basic description of all the programmes and the bonuses from the superchargers, also a checklist of what changes can we expect and a general idea of what the programme contains without giving out any trade secrets. This would really help us understand the sub and help us visualise what we really want, such descriptions can also help us avoid newbie questions as they can decide what they want and compare it with the descriptions to pick a sub of their best fit, this will also help avoid a lot of confusion

1 Like

Yes – we have a lot of things in the works. The issue is whether we finish New Dawn first before updating or making new titles. I’ll release a statement very soon describing what’s going on very soon.

5 Likes

@myspace123 SC already offer an aura charging module . It might be worth your while running the aura charging module in tandem with your existing stack.

2 Likes

There has been talk of a possible status module if.this is the.case i will look foreward to it with open arms.

3 Likes

I hope to see an updated Limitless soon, but I can wait for the results of New Dawn :slight_smile:

Just mentioning it,becaseu limitless may not seem as “sexy” as the seduction subliminals,but it’s very useful.

4 Likes

We’ve got big things in store for Limitless. :wink:

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I know since you are using the program yourself that you would not forget about it, put it’s updates to the back burner.

So looking forward to it.

2 Likes

03-20-19 @ 12:20 PM;
@SaintSovereign; Care to share with us what those “big things” are all about?

2 Likes

We’ll be making announcements very soon regarding all our products.

5 Likes

Since there is a Tyrant module in the Q store will you be adding Invoker , and Hegemon ?

Where is Hegemon

I think that’s the module in Primal Seduction,
do you know what it does?

Some of the modules could have changed names or been updated/upgrades to newer versions then what are on each of the sales pages. If you think about it Lion IV was originally probably just Lion at one point.

@Fire

Is this a correct assumption?

Don’t mean to take you away from your work just want to get these peoples questions answered lol.

Hegemon was in Sex and Seduction, and therefore likely in Primal Seduction

I believe Hegemon creates an advantage for you over other men in seduction/ group situation.

There’s also the Mimisbrunnr module-wich based on Norse Mythology is the well of knowledge and guidance -this module probably taps into understanding and guidance in relation to goals beyond our current knowledge, or maybe has to do with subconcious coaching- it’s also located at the root of Yggdrisal tree-so maybe it ties into manifestation, or widening the pathways of manifestation some how–assuming there is a literal correlation between the module names and Norse mythology :joy:

1 Like

From what it looks like, Invoker might have morphed into Current Invoker. But we’ll have to wait for Fire to verify that.

Indeed. There has been a lot of change and evolution as we improve the technology more and more.

5 Likes