Main Discussion Thread - Q

I had a custom sub before q and i am interested to upgrade it to q or better

I’m excited. Just created a sub and ordered.

1 Like

Ive just ordered my first name embedded custom made subliminal!!
Cant wait to have it, well actually I can, it saves me some money :joy::joy::joy:

So if you’d be willing to reveal, what was your goal, the modules you picked and your criteria for picking them?

2 Likes

My 3 favorites subs ever are Alchemist, Sex Mastery and Stark. Basically cause my goals are spiritual development, manifestation of my life purpose and great sex. I see money as something that easily comes by doing what Im good at.
So there you have my 3 Core Modules:

-Alchemist (Spiritual Development)
-Sex Mastery (Amazing Sex)
-Stark (MMM, Masculinity, Magnetism, Money)

The other modules I divided them in 3 categories
Healing ( dissolve trauma and limitations)
Aura (strong projection of my energy field)
Manifestation of results (quicker results)

In healing I have the most modules so I can have the best base possible.

Healing:

-Ares (guilt, shame and fear)
-Attachment Destroyer (toxic people and situations)
-Blue skies (self love)
-New beginnings (deep fears and unconscious beliefs)
-Negative energy transmutation ( I do a lot of energy healing and Ive been attacked with dark arts, extra protection)
-Gratitude (one of the strongest most healing energies to have)

Auras:

-Energetic development (stronger energetic field)
-Direct influencing ( energetically influencing people)
-Earthshaker (sexual aura)
-Iron frame (frame control)
-Aura of Craving (generate desire towards me)

Manifestation:

-Yggdrasil (quicker manifestation and choices)
-Intuition Enhancer ( well thats self explanatory)
-Current Invoker (conscious directed manifestation)
-Divine will ( True Will, quicker manifestation)

9 Likes

A very big thank you to Saint and fire…thank you for all the hard work you put in so that we can better our lives…
You guys are awesome!

2 Likes

OK. Just finished with my wish-list. 91 modules :sweat_smile: That’s easy :smile: Even though some modules e.g. Iron Throne were not added yet.

Maybe general guidelines of how some of the experienced of you narrowed down would be helpful. Something like what @Maltaner suggested here: Main Discussion Thread - Q.

Also, even though @Fire mentioned that overlaps are not something to worry about and did made a point, someone could save a space or two if there were details of what each core includes. For example someone would go with 2 cores that have one module that the user might by include as separate module as well. Which means this will definitely save a spot for a precious module addition.

Has anyone counted up to 212 modules?

1 Like

I think they only added 152 for now

1 Like

So complicated to chose !! But after selecting, I arrived at 18 modules from 25 in the cart :smiley:

To give an idea for my choices : my objective is to be calm and confident under any situations especially under pressure. So my key subliminal is Sanguine,

Around Sanguine I take

1. Inner voice (positive thinking)
  2. Ego Adsum (present moment)
  3. Lion IV (calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated)
  4. Stress displacement
  5. Negativity displacer
  6. Dominion (confidence and power)
  7. Power unleashed
  8. Invincible presence
  9. Total nonchalance
  10. Natural winner

Then I combine with
11) Productivity unleashed (focus/concentration and procrastination)
12) Carpe Diem Ascended (motivation and ambition)

Then I add some boosters
13) Mosaic (which will amplify the stackings of other subliminals)
14) Naturalizer (makes changes very natural)
15) Omnidimensional (work on different angles)
16) Overdrive (increase success of subliminals)
17) Deus (push the limits of subliminals)

As you can see it is a focused subliminal lets see what will happen !!

Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire for your work !

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
I can’t log in the q store it says wrong password …

1 Like

@Fractal_Explorer said their username worked instead of the email. Saint reset my pw for me on both sites so I didn’t try that.

So there are more to come then. Good to wait and see what other interesting stuff there might be

@King Moree to come, so those are not ALL the modules?

You can see more potentials in the Q requests thread. Not sure that all of them will make it, but some will.

Yes, there are only 152 modules listed in the store. There should be at least 212 I think.

Oh nooo, don’t give me more options

1 Like

To the 31 modules that I need to narrow down to 20…

If you could just delete some of yourselves from the Wishlist, that would be great.

When I first got on to the store, there were 158. But yeah, there should be more coming.

So, I was asked what my Blue Skies experimental experience was like. As you now know, Blue is about expressing love. For yourself, but that’s only one aspect. Saint did not tell me about all the components of Blue at the time, so as not to spoil the results, so I wasn’t aware of this.

At some point when Saint asked me to report, I told him something strange was happening. I had somehow started feeling a deep respect and admiration for all living things. It went so far that I started conversing with my plants as I was taking care of them. It wasn’t until then that Saint told me it was one of the goals of Blue.

So now you know why I said that for me Blue had an amusing effect. It turned me into “that guy that talks to his plants”.

On the other hand, it may also explain why Saint experienced periodical reconciliation on it. In order to truly love yourself, you need to accept yourself, forgive yourself and a bunch of other stuff. A lot of things happen inside.

In truth, although I could take more loops than Saint, I still had to be careful. Too many loops in a day meant a guaranteed headache and exhaustion. It’s how I came to respect the new guidelines for Q subliminals.

Now I have no idea what the big differences are between Blue that I ran and the Blue in the store, but I still consider it a great one to play with. Maybe even on subs that deal with heavier, more externally focused topics.

7 Likes

I think people need to run the q subs from the origin store longer like 6monthd plus…cause the older subs from the subliminal club website are still very potent and I don’t think we allowed them to do proper work and reach full manifestation…

3 Likes