Main Discussion Thread - Q

The Results Enhancement modules all sound so good, but if I add them all i’ll run out of modules for them to enhance…

2 Likes

I have selected all the licensed modules I want. However on the next screen it says

Enter either the full name of the module or it’s code. Click here to see your prior purchases and copy / paste the desired modules into the field below. All orders are manually verified before processing. Please be sure that you have purchased the modules entered in the field below.

When I click here my cart is empty wierd. Will try again if it doesnt work will wait till tomorrow.

Just wanna congratulate you guys on finishing this store. Once browsing, you realize what a massive undertaking this was. I hope y’all are cracking open a bottle of champagne!

1 Like

That’s how I feel lol. I have like 6 of them written down that I like

This is for prior purchases. That link goes to your “My Orders” page for modules already licensed. For the ones in your cart, enter “Modules in cart.” That WAS in the text, but vanished. Adding back now.

1 Like

Thanks
You were a great mentor :wink:

Touché! Nice one.

I was curious to see if you would take that opening.

1 Like

Welp I have too many :joy::joy: . Time to sit on this for a few hours and decide what I want in and what to leave out.

2 Likes

Ok order placed for my custom Q Sub.
It was a real hard time to sort out so many interesting modules. :sweat_smile:

My sub contains 21 Modules, i hope this will still work :sweat_smile:

Congratulations! Are you going to start a new journal?

Would be my first one but perhaps it´s the right time to start one :thinking:

You should document your experience as a custom sub guinea pig :smiling_imp:

Remember to follow the whole procedure. After ordering the modules, you need to go to step 2 - building.

Without doing so, you are simply licensing the modules.

1 Like

I did and I have 2 orders in my account.

One for the modules and one for the build :+1:

1 Like

You coulda done them all in one go (unless you wanted to split it that way).

Perhaps to help you guys with choosing your modules.

After I had around 70 modules in my cart xD
I wrote down 20 numbers (or later 21 :sweat_smile:) on a paper and began with 3 cores and my absolute must have modules.

Then I had around 10 spots left and thought what categories are still to be covered by my sub.
Then I thought how many modules I want for each category e.g. 4 for auras, 3 for results enhancement, 3 physical change etc…

And in the last step I compared all modules I had left for each category and sorted module for module out till there where only that number of modules for that category left i determinated before.

Pls excuse my bad english :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone: Please be sure to click “BUILD TITLE” on the sidebar, fill out the form and click “Add to Cart” at the bottom. Otherwise, you are just licensing modules, not actually building the title. We are adding additional notices to help with this.

4 Likes

can i upgrade my custom sub manually?

You mean like go from normal to T to T 2?

You can rebuild the same custom with a different build level and only pay the 99 + whatever the other level cost is.