Main Discussion Thread - Q

Did anyone see serum X ?

1 Like

“Friday becomes Thanos”

1 Like

I did! It’s awesome, and there’s even many much than SerumX in the same category!

I may or may not have clicked on it to read the description :hugs:

and that’s why i am taking screenshots!

@Ibnabihatim thats great myself and Sirchiropractixalot will be going for serum x and face enhancing module because we want to be handsome b*stards :rofl:

It’s there. Assists in rapid muscle development if I recall correctly.

There is a search function by the way. A little spyglass at the top left next to the SubClub logo. It searches titles and descriptions and should work well enough if you know exactly what you are looking for.

Everybody ready? On your marks!

Hey, no premature F5-ing!

1 Like

Alright, let’s try this again… store’s open. If it crashes again, we may have to set up some kind of queue.

1 Like

I’ll join hahahaha

Original footage of the upcoming queue:

2 Likes

Shit… Looks like what I saw in the astral plane is manifesting in this world… I blame Mind’s Eye…

1 Like

I keep seeing the small modules that were included in StarkQ and Emperor, for example Deep Sleep or New Beginnings… But I still see them in the store, does it means that they were stripped of part of their content :thinking:

Congratulations to @anon3072973! He’s the second person to claim High Alchemist status on SubClub Elites!

8 Likes

Astronaut, you talk too much. :slight_smile:

:fireworks: Congrats! :fireworks: :champagne:

3 Likes

Ngl i am geeking the f outta Long Range Seduction

1 Like

@Lion has achieved Arch Alchemist! Congrats, and thanks for your support!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Yay! Perfect timing too. Right in time for the Q Store! Thank you!

1 Like

Told ya I was able to create an effortless remote seduction sub from the modules. I recall there’s an aura of seduction/sexuality as well. And automatic attractive body language.

2 Likes