Main Discussion Thread - Q

I also started talking with my plants lately - but haven’t run Blue Skies…

Maybe I am just crazy

2 Likes

People don’t talk to their plants?

1 Like

Guys i did it !! i pulled the trigger and got the custom Q but i forgot to add in terminus but it should not matter. :wink:

5 Likes

I am very eager to hear results

As I expected, I am in the middle of creating an Excel sheet with all of the descriptions to allow me to look at and think about everything at the same time.

Then I’ll think about my goals and road map for a while. Then we’ll be in there.

6 Likes

Gonna start a journal?

Even though that’s the case, if you have the money wouldn’t be better for someone running Khan to do a custom of all its components and add 1-2 enhancers or desired modules?

And I am a huge believer in the addition of name in the process. I do a lot of affirmations and mirror work and whenever I put my name in or see my self in the mirror it is like 10 times stronger. Imagine in a subliminal program.

2 Likes

How about playing your customized sub while looking at the mirror for the whole hour? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You 100% right…name will make a huge difference…
But like my case I just started with subliminal club…and they programs are potent…so I feel I rather run a programme for a good 6 months before I go custom

1 Like

Hey, what modules did you choose @TheBoxingScientist

Would you be so kind and share the excel sheet with us ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I took the opposite approach. Just went by intuition fully. Tried not to overthink what I needed.

4 Likes

I am loosing the plot i did add terminus :slight_smile: . I will be testing all these modules in the field no holding back once i have the product.

My core is ascension !

Approachability Aura
Alpha of Alpha 1
Aura of Craving
Ascension Q Core
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Facial Morphing
Direct Influencing Aura
Earthshaker - Sexuality
I.Q. and Cognitive Boost
Intensity Aura
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver

5 Likes

No Serum X?

2 Likes

Yeah, you also took epigenetics :heart:

I love how this clearly shows there difference between a watery fire person compared to a airy earth person. Love it! I hope everything works out well for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot to add Serum X are you going to take Serum x bro ?

Guys once we get our customs lets all start a new thread and discuss our progress and challenges

1 Like

Not for my customized stack if I’m even getting one, only because it doesnt fit the objective.

I have been looking at the healing modules as well as Rogue just to finally be free of all the trauma , toxic people and their endless criticism , and be able to live my life the way I want.Its a bit hilarious as I had someone tell me the other day how getting upset over trivial things makes you motivated and determined to accomplish things

3 Likes